Back to Life: Recovery from "Zombie-Mode" (Chronic Fatigue, Food Intolerance, Depression, PTSD, Covid & more)

Symptoms (for MCAS) seem to calm down when u avoid your triggers. (Some triggers are pretty common) One of my triggers is the heat & humidity, so I usually have less problems during the winter.

“Unable to move. Walking is mostly possible but a real struggle.”

Is this due to exhaustion?

I considered that as well some time ago, then dropped it. Good that you mentioned it, this helps me remember and examine the whole picture.
Are you better now?

1 Like

not at all. The potential strength is there but it’s just not accessible.

Right now I’m without reaction for 2 weeks, feel fine, just like a normal person :D. Very clear and stable mind, even happy for no reason. And can physically move, yet I aim to only go for only 50% of what I think I could do. But I also know, one tiny wrong step and I’m a zombie again for quite a while

Yeah im better, sleeping regular again and I get hungry again and feeling very alive.

Just coming across this post now. I see you’ve done a lot of research already and it’s impressive! For this case, have you looked into Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s Help?

These fields are made particularly with this case in mind. Also, enhanced visual processing helps a lot with motor movement but it might be strong in the beginning. Accessing the potential will be made easier with the neuro-focused fields and gaining ability over them will be enhanced with visual processing.

3 Likes

Thanks for your input. Yes I’ve looked into Multiple Sclerosis and used it for a while.
Parkinson’s doesn’t seem to apply to my case though.

don’t quite understand, could you explain further what you mean? Like the hand-eye coordination?

did you refer to when I said “It’s more as if the brain is shut down and unable to communicate with the muscles.”

I see the inability to move just as one more symptom, mostly unrelated to a solution for the condition. It only appears when I’m reacting to sth. I believe, it’s most important to focus on that, which causes those exaggerated reactions

1 Like

I answered you privately :)

Hi! What initially came to mind was ‘ego dissolution’ and ‘blueprint of life.’ Those fields helped tremendously for me… but pausing, and then asking, ‘Subconscious Limits Removal.’

My impression is that language is limiting. Thoughts and concepts are limiting; but they help to communicate places of attention, and connect on experience.

I’m speaking for myself, and how much this may or may not resonate varies: remove any answers to questions of what?, how?, and be with the essence, the consciousness of where you’re intended. Breathe and be with the energy - field being played.

I forgot to say that since i started taking very cold showers (2x day) slowly my system got reactivated like a kind of jumpstart. Showers are also amazing to cleanse your system. Slowly there comes a distance between you and your body and between you and your mind. The problem with most people is that they are too identified with both. These are tools to maneuver into the world or for your spiritual process if you aspire for that. The body and mind is yours but it can never be you. I hope this helps.
:dizzy:

Theres a cold water treatment in the shop :sweat_smile:

I didn’t update a long time, because as strange as it may sound, I didn’t have the energy and concentration to write. I’m now trying a carnivore diet for at least 3 months.
I think before fields can have any effects on me I must address the physical layer. A functional medicine doctor found parasites and fungi and now treats them. I use fields as supplements but don’t expect much from them if no action is taken.

1 Like

A human intestinal canal / flora is not made for a carnivore diet. The meat you eat will rot in your system and stay there between 48 and 72 hours untill it’s completely processed. I’ll let you know since you tell you have fungi and parasites. This is only going to make it worse imo. Our whole digestive canal is made for vegetarian / vegan diet. Maybe someone else here has a different opinion on this…

You can consider taking diatomaceous earth. It kills parasites and fungi.

You can also consider going to a homeopath. It helped me already a lot.

1 Like

from my current perspective the small intestine is made for meat and the large intestine for veggies (brutally simplified). But I don’t want to argue about it now. I’m doing my experiments, see what works, and then report back.

Thanks for mentioning diatomaceous earth. Looks promising, I will look into it. Already planned to take zeolite, as I also have excess heavy metals. But that might be an option too.

1 Like

:+1:

It’s also very cheap. At least in europe :blush:

2 Likes

This is your condition.
How’s it going?

We haven’t seen him since April. Hopefully he will update us.

1 Like

This is the issue with all you guys who suffer from this.

You need to leave your room and bed, get sunlight and exposure to the magnetic field of the earth. In the wee hours of the morning when the grass is still wet you can absorb the magnetism very easily and your feet and lower part of the aura will absorb it so you can recover.

These vibrations from earth are very important for your well-being

You do not need to be a zombie if you do not
Want to.

Psychedelics are potentionally dangerous for many reasons but one being is that they open your mind and energetic system to dangerous influences and hidden traumas. Our mind is naturally in a state of self-protection even many people who harbour deep trauma they can easily “hide from it” and function in that state.

Because the brain adapts and creates a functional brainwave state. Psychedelics wipe that out and show you who you are beyond your preset perceptions.

Grounding yourself to earth not with fields but by actually connecting with nature at the appropriate hours is what you need. Wet climates are best because the magnetism gets stored in the water and this water also has the surrounding elements from nature, the mineral
Elements that are conductive for better storage of the magnetism.

2 Likes

You are not bombarded with anything just suffocating from an empty cup, excess energy in around your head. Grounding to release it and you will take a huge breath and feel an ease you have not felt in a long time.

1 Like