Share your results!

an update the above post from my newest observations.

it is a very good idea at this time to grid your homes with moonstones (the normal yellow ones, not the rainbow moonstones). it is enough to stick a couple (2-3) stones, not larger als 4 cm each, to every of the four corners of your homes and to place one or two stones on each window.

this tip will help with the practise from the above post.

@Maoshan_Wanderer hi!!
would you be so kind and PM me i want to share and ask something that i ll probably or not post here after our discussion! Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

I’d love to know why you recommend that but sidestepping that for a minute, would it be just as good to wear the moonstone like in a ring?

i share only my experiences and recommend upon them…there is really no why into it.

moonstones are to be carried on the body not the fingers.

in the good crystal books they recommend to be carried on the chest for emotional release and healing. For accepting ones psychic abilities: laying and puting one on the brow.

1 Like

Just wanted to bring the MS 2.0 field into consideration. The field is amazing, it helps me with anxiety, nerve repair, and most importantly it helps me with my balance. Love that it works on the brain and spine too, very important for balance. For anyone dealing with vertigo/balance problems please do yourself a favor and listen to this consistently along with brain regen or PBOY

Maybe to heal all nervous system problems try stacking

• MS 2.0
  • Nerve Damage Help
  • Nerve Inflammation
  • Brain Regen/PBOY
9 Likes

What is MS?

1 Like
4 Likes

thank you for the wonderful feedback!

1 Like

what is pboy,… please try to write the full names of the audios the first time you mention them… we will learn more quickly this way!

2 Likes
6 Likes

oookay… thanks!!!

1 Like

POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY TESTIMONIAL -
yesterday I got an MTB for 16k, which was priced originally for 29k, lol. I discovered the bike last week, and on Saturday, it went on sale for 18k, so yesterday I decided to buy it, I got a discount code and got it for 16k, free shipping, and free accessories lol. I fully believe that this was the doing of this video and one of my favorite affirmations " only good things happen to me. and oh my family also got a free vacation to the southern part of the country with beaches and all (GOA, it’s very legit) but we couldn’t go, only my dad did. I have gone there twice before so meh but felt a bit sad for my mum and sis but who cares, there will be more opportunities in the future. thanks, sapien!

update: I was going to the movies with a friend who was already at the venue and I was running late, it’s 8 km from my house and it was a busy hour and my city has traffic lights at every roundabout and in between them. so i took an uber and it would’ve been unbelievable but felt normal for me cuz I’m used to it now, all the traffic lights were green lol, and there was no traffic despite being rush hour lol. it was so funny to me, i was smiling the whole time. plus my dad is going on another free trip. so hehe

8 Likes

hello! i have posted allittle something about smart fields in the topic called: Smart fields

2 Likes

thank you very much. My friend’s colleague is positive, I shared the destruction virus and the silent version to my friend, and he is negative

My friend tested negative for rapid screening four days in a row

@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

The Flower Of Life Is OP.

I had an epiphany after listening to the orgon accumulator and then accidentally basal massage. I thought that if the flower of life from what I’ve known about and experimented with so far is an all encompassing field that pretty much helps heal every aspect of your body to its perfect form, why not just spam it throughout the day to help not only my physical body, but more importantly my energetic body to help get faster results from fields. So i spammed it. Loop after loop. Whenever i could throughout the day. Here are the results:

-It felt like i was wearing clothes over my bare skin made of healing aura. I felt many pathways being cleansed and healed.

-My energy sensitivity became slightly higher in a short amount of time

-A busted lip almost healed completely throughout the span of a day…something that usually takes 2 days from me.

-I felt a sense of unity and balance within myself throughout most of my interactions. Spoke smoothly and expressed myself freely. Something that i usually don’t experience at ALL.

-The effects of brain regenration audio were literally felt five times fold. My brain and entire skull felt like it was being healed.

-I felt discomfort after the first 3 loops but i powered through it after realizing that most results i got were after these sensations of heaviness and discomfort. By the 4th i felt like my sacral chakra and dan tien were being healed and repaired at a fast rate.

-My brain could function at a high level properly when i wanted it to. Wether it be playing games or trying to think of solutions. I felt at peace and everything flowed smoothly.

-Just Slept slept while writing this and woke up from a nightmare. Although it was bad (especially the sleep paralysis when i woke up through it), i noticed I could talk and think properly still even during the grogginess and leftover distress. Something also very unusual to happen. One shower later and i felt way more refreshed and relaxed then yesterday.

Keep in mind these are a day’s worth of results. Although i realized that while the flower of life restores you to perfect shape, it doesn’t exactly enhance it. To put it in gamer terms, it’s like having your default level being 90 but having many of your stats locked. Making you basically Lvl 20(90). Flower of life basically unlocks those stats for you while restoring your health. At least that’s what i understand from the field so far.

13 Likes

dear @SammyG and dear @Captain_Nemo please consider an alternative to VLC Player for your creations. it is not okay… i made new playlists on the normal player of my Redmi 9 phone. they work now. really, before it was like a shadow… had progress but it was as somebody suffocating the real meaning of the energy.
i know you both are not fans of such posts but i say it full heart knowing the difference.
my technical knowledge is not so big to give a coherent explanation of this. i can use only my body and feelings.
i feel it is a shame for your work to be robbed this way.

i took many considerations to post this but decided i can not not share this.

thank you for your time , efford and considerations.

i know many are a fan of VLC but the many live not in my enviroment. here everything counts.

thanks one more time!

3 Likes

Oh my you mean 16k in INR right… I was wondering who’s this millionaire who’s talking of spending 16k dollars so easily :thinking: :joy:
Wishing your family a safe Goa trip :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Not really sure what to do about this since we don’t even make our videos or audios with vlc or these media players in mind. They work on VLC because well, everything tends to work on VLC. But not cause we programmed them to work on it.

14 Likes

ment it didnt work with VLC…thanks for answering…
what mediaplayer do you use?
any ideas will be welcomed.

i lttle edit…was brave o really search for something compatible…found one that shows the bitrate of the audios esp when 320… used the salt audio to calibrate… well… snot and all it works better …i am saveddd…

3 Likes

beautifully said!

the nightmares and sleepy are pretty normal for a descent healing like yours!

the best you an do is when it happens again (nightmare) and you wake up to use the internal alchemical crucible for one loop.

then you would have finalized whatever it is needed to heal.

the nightmares and sleep paralisis come because it is litteraly very difficult to reach the very damaged brain areas from our civilised way of living. everything even the TV comercials nowadays have a debilitating effect on our brain should we focus on them too much.

when one such as yourself reaches so deep profound healing phase… the whole truth of the damage comes to the light in the form of nightmares.

the abduction nightmares have all other feel to them and not like yours… there after such occasion you feel robed, lost, tortured…

not as by you.

happy healing !

4 Likes

That was…deeply informative. Thanks a bunch for this info :heart: Will definitely be looping the Internal Crucible if it happens :ok_hand:t5:.

1 Like