Share your results!

Here is my 90 day experience

Dreams
Dream of money, future money, potential business partners, work associated with having money.

Luck
Some Luck elements showing up. Things that are stuck started moving again.

Procrastination
Changes in procrastination - Getting things done ASAP instead of “I’ll try doing this later”

No more laziness - Sending quotations to clients at 6am in the morning

Time management
Focus shifting to time management
Now aware of the amount of time, in hours and years that I have wasted
Spending less time doing useless crap and focusing on learning new practical strategies and ideas

Clarity
Clarity with some financial plans- SHINING A LIGHT ON A KEY TOPIC- Mind mapping showed some key missing elements

Doing mind maps for several career and financial goals

Debts
Getting out out of Debt.
Making plans: Finding money to pay off my debts
Not allowing me to take new loans

Received 70k to pay off debts

Change in Spending habits
Making me pay up in cash and not go on credit: Revealing how much money I’m really spending

Free stuff
Invitation to a paid event in Miami, but got to go for “free” through the organizers.

New Ideas:Investment ideas
In dreams as well as via email etc
Multiple checkpoints for some concepts
Being more pro active in setting up an eCommerce site and supplier site for my dad’s work

Opportunities
More opportunities for work: current client giving more work.
New investment proposals and contacts
Got SAVED from a con investment: the right information was revealed to me in time. Putting a spotlight on the past where I made the same mistake

Networking
Prompted to contact and research some old financial partners
I ended up reconnecting to some old contacts.
Also made new contacts

Diamonds
New concepts about Diamonds
Diamonds are repeating theme over last few days: Movie + you tube talk
Diamonds are good replacement for cash: $200M in value diamonds can be carried in pocket

Financial Goals
Aiming higher. doing bigger goals
Looking at more expensive homes
Urging me to have a vision to create something much bigger
An overall thinking in big picture terms
About serving people
About leaving a legacy

New concept: Increasing my net worth through XXX
Expanded limits

Reaching beyond Comfort Zone: New Targets

New drive & Insights
I went to art college and came out a good art director
I can do the same withe the new business idea
I’ve done the impossible before:
Like building property sales center on a Beach

My New Driver:
I also want to show the world and enemies that I can do something big.

25 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

26 Likes

I read recent studies that indicate the power of the mind on blood sugar. Is that something that is of interest to you? I’d be happy to summarise, it’s fascinating :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be quite nice! Would really appreciate it, thank you!

3 Likes

My pleasure! Ellen Langer did numerous really interesting studies on the effect of psychological processes on various biological functions (pretty much all her studies are interesting but the most notable one is Counterclockwise on reversing aging). One of them is on blood sugar levels, the other on glucose metabolism and in both cases they changed the participants perception to see if it affected their biology, and it did!

They are very small studies and haven’t been replicated as far as I know, so scientifically it’s not significant but we know :wink: hahahah

5 Likes

I had no idea you could do voice over gigs on fiverr :dancer:t2::dancer:t2:any advice?

2 Likes

always help me with bowel movements😌

7 Likes

Not sure if it’s a blood purifier or a plasma skin, I’m finding my body’s complexion is getting better and I feel an increase in collagen, am I dazzled :joy:

13 Likes

Angelic Intersession without specific intent released so much pain I wasn´t even aware of. Cryed during the whole audio

14 Likes

Starting with Being Whole … it helped me accept myself. my face, body, my life and my choices irrespective of society’s standards. I accepted I have to heal my mental health issues to live a better life instead of running on autopilot and focusing on materialism.
Thank you Dream :blush:

14 Likes

used Death + The Hanged Man (Arcana Archetypes 3)

The death audio’s effect was noticeable. Friends and I spending less time together and more of with my family, it reconnected me to them :relaxed: although it took some time getting used to it, I believe the hanged man audio helped ease this path. heck, it made me stare at the ceiling for 3 hours and pushed me to rethink about my previous and current decisions and how I shouldn’t be mad that I am on my current situation because I’ve been spending way too much time on non sensical endeavours. that…I’ve been practically neglecting my parents for so long. It made me understand why am I here right now and If I want to make my life better I have to cut off these negative patterns that I’ve been accustomed to. these 2 audios pushed me to finally give back to society/parents and the necessary renewal of my priorities :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Used
Nerve Damage Help,
Nerve Inflammation help
Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex.

all 2x ,for the first time ever.
Felt the energy flowing through my arms and hands closed my eyes and just leaned back in my chair.
Haven´t been relaxed like that in a while. released some emotions too. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Had some weird burning sensation in foot and leg and then listened to nerve inflammation and it went away overtime.

4 Likes

Which fields for manifesting are you listening too ?

I’m glad you’re all right.

2 Likes

I have had lots of results but this is by far the most crazy results I have had.

So I have had the Eye Regeneration playing for exactly 4 mins. I don’t know how or what has happened and is it even possible for it to work this fast but my eyesight is getting better.

I wanted to go get my eyes checked like 2 months ago but I thought to myself. I can always listen to sapien Eye Regeneration on gumroad but never got round to it. The reason I never went to get check was I did not want to wear glasses.

I said to myself “I can always try Sapien eye audio then if it doesn’t work go get your eyes checked.”

10 mins ago I got bored so I just check if he had one on youtube because I didn’t want to download the gumroad files.

My eyesight has got so much better am looking around my room and I can with 100% certainty say my eyes have gotten better

The law requires me to say that you should visit a doctor if you have any health concerns.

Amazing.

By the way can I loop this audio?

9 Likes

Results from Exorcism 2.0

Prolonged pain/pins and needles in my left leg. They say it’s a sign of Black Magic. Also I feel clear headed suddenly and have the urge to rest myself. I can breathe properly and my chest feels lighter. Mind is also lighter.
Ps. I usually don’t sleep well at night. But now I want go rest…

7 Likes

I’m also getting chills even when it’s summer in india.

1 Like

to all of the friends here: please use the nullify/amplify planetary effects combined with cutting etheric cords atleast for the next two months!!! @Desiree , @Maoshan_Wanderer , @Rosechalice you can look it up. i saw something that is not safe to share here. You can trust me on the need of it! take care all! hold on to your b…ts.

18 Likes

Thank you, will do!

I use Navagraha Home twice a day - which includes the Planetary audios. Also, I have some practices in my daily routine to keep cord-free haha

I quite enjoy your posts. I sometimes see lengthy posts which take the question line by line, theorize and respond with more questions and so on, following a template. No doubt, such “headspace” analysis is also often helpful, especially for newcomers to the forum, but your posts stem not from FAQ kinda cookie-cutter template but more from the heartspace where there is a subtle, intuitive understanding of energy - of the fields, of the forum as a collective field, of the specific thread under discussion, and of the poster. Always fun to read such posts :slight_smile:

23 Likes