The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

So you’re mentioning the other 108 chakras then the usual main ones , right ?

That’ll be amazing :+1:t5:

1 Like

And how do you make the acu-automaton integrate the fields in you effectively? By playing the desired field before the acu-automaton ? Will it make the prior fields permanent as well in your physical and auric self ? Gosh ,it’s so intriguing :blush:

3 Likes

TBH I am familiar with the secondary chakras as I work with them. I haven’t gotten anywhere near 108 yet. But it is likely that they are mapped on there.

It is also possible that these are new upgraded modes of being… in which case they are probably old upgraded modes of being… but who knows?

I would simply visualize the Acu-Automaton integrating the energy and try to get to a sense of gratitude for it. I doubt the 108 chakras is going to give you wings. Manually do the energy work and then instruct as above.

10 Likes

Will this area help the tongue coating?
Yellow tongue

1 Like

Hi Hauru,

I know youve asked this every where (not a problem) im just pointing it out because i just want to remind you that, that might come from a problem in the liver, stomach, pancreas, colon or a fungus, bacteria from the mouth.

I know you are very committed to heal all your body and following our advices etc.

Those things you are trying to heal can take time around 3 months or so to really see results in the more visible parts in this case your tongue, because the fields are healing from the root to the surface and that needs time.

Just keep going, consistency is key and in the mean time get the tongue scrapper, put some drops of coconut oil plus lemon and brush it throughly like 3 times a day etc
But dont over brush the teeth with the lemon tho, because it erodes the enamel ok?

And no this field dont directly fix that

But this is a smart field and great to further push any healing when you play it at the end of your stacks

So indirectly by healing the culprit itll help the tongue issue

10 Likes

Thank you for always responding patiently, I will cheer❤️

4 Likes

I started doing this because of hearing this from you. You’re so right. I have the greatest day!

6 Likes

It is awesome, i havent had the chance to do it much because i need the night for other fields :sweat_smile:

But when i do its like mixing several others!!

4 Likes

Oh I actually normally never fall asleep to fields- you got me started with the Acu-Automaton. But, I also started to fall asleep to your money stack recently!

I like to use Acu-Automaton at the end of a lot of stacks too. It feels like it integrates it kinda like grounding.

Edit: just saw that everyone was saying the same. Didn’t even see that til now. There is def something to it then!

15 Likes

This has become in a few days my favorite field ever for grounding & integration. The smart field is so palpable.

This field deserves so much more attention :blush:

23 Likes

Now that’s what I was just thinking about. I will get the field and later pair with with advanced healing

6 Likes

Wow! I thought I had Lyme but after much research, using the pendulum and expanding my understanding of Chinese Medicine in accordance with bloot tests I had done I now realize the condition I’m suffering from.

In my blood results my Cortisol level was abnormally low. I always have neck pain and suffer from dehydration and a lack of oxygen in my brain alongside other cognitive impairments, sleep issues from the pain, etc…

I did a pendulum check and it told me that my meridians were blocked and I needed acupuncture. I also feel like I’m barely experiencing relaxation, emotions (water), Yin energy – so I did some research on the meridians and it showed me that the water meridian is related to all the symptoms I’m suffering and especially the kidneys and adrenals.

I’m now very certain they are completely out of whack, out of energy, fatigued and whatnot. I ordered this audio and even within a day it is already helping LOADS. I always felt like it had something to do with my nervous system in the brain, or something like that because I’m never at ease, always overwhelmed, stressed, I have constant pain in my neck because the meridian is blocked there and pressure in my forehead and crown where the meridian passes through.

I will use this audio indefinitely until the issues are solved – I think this might take a while. Once I can finally get sufficient rest and sleep I can probably recover much quicker.

Is there anyone audio that might help me to restore my Qi, Yin and balance the energy in my adrenals so I can regain my vitality and strength?

Perhaps Mana Circuits or Body Primer?

14 Likes

@Pythagoras That’s fantastic. Add Negentropic Jing + Chi + Kidney and Adrenal Healing audio

Wishing you a speedy recovery

4 Likes

I doubt the Kidney and Adrenal are doing much, to be honest, I played it three times and do not feel much… I’m not as tired physically but it’s very noticeable mentally in that it feels like I’m suffocating… I’m constantly researching and active mentally which puts stress on the Mind but there is no cortisol response from the Adrenals.

My neck pain is literally gone 70% from using this field (The Acu-Automation) like 15x times, it lifted all the tension in my shoulders and neck like you would not believe it. This feel is absolutely significant wow!

Also used mana-circuit like 6x times.

I need to relax and calm down, I’m overstimulated, overwhelmed, stressed out, my body and especially my brain need oxygen.

Like Yin energy… is there anything that stimulates Yin energy or that reduces stress or mental stress?

Once I can meditate again, I can probably start healing. Now, I understand why in the past I sometimes recovered a little started breathing methods, was able to relax and calm again and after that, I recovered rapidly but eventually never fully recovered and got back into the old state really quickly… but then I had no clue what was ailing me.

My brain functions at 10% or so because of the lack of oxygen, I literally have very constricted thinking, memory, like brain function. Everything works properly but only at 10% performance…

I’d be so grateful to get rid of this once and for all.

9 Likes

I wonder if you this might also give you some benefit: https://teespring.com/hyperbaric-compressor?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

1 Like

it is
you won’t heal your adrenals in one day
let’s see how it progresses over the next weeks / months

weren’t you already overwhelmed / tired ? 6 times is way too much. you shouldn’t even use this field as of now. it’s quite strong. In fact don’t use any field except the adrenals ones until you’re fully recovered.
you need a break, relax and let the healing happen on its own

3 Likes

This article resonates exactly with the symptoms I’m having and states that Adrenal Fatigue is not related to Adrenals directly but a brain injury.

The only way to solve it is by healing the brain using nerve growth, progesterone, BDNF, DHEA, etc

3 Likes

If you’re feeling that way I suggest you take @Eli advice and only stick to 1-2 fields that tackle the issue at hand. If it’s brain related you can try using The Plasma Brain of Youth (an extra bonus when you buy Smart Stem Cells). Go slow 1-2 plays, as it detoxes the brain.

Wait a week or two to track your progress before you decide if something is working or not.

Overloading your system that already appears to have imbalance with more fields (different energies) isn’t going to end well.

Speaking from personal experience, do as you wish though.

9 Likes

Vagus nerve stimulation will calm you down/build Yin.

3 Likes

Has anyone who owns this tried requesting it to integrate the photosynthesis additions while looping the 2? Photosynthesis adds some temporary auric constructs so you can absorb light… Seems like this would definitely help make those permanent.

8 Likes