The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

Men who bought this. WHat has been your results?

I got microcurrent about two and a half months ago and plasma skin about two months ago, saw improvement quickly and now the results have slowed down but seem to be still coming. If I look into the mirror when there are no shadows across my face, I appear to look like late thirties or early forties. I am in my late seventies, but have always been much more youthful than my age. Then when shadows appear across my face, I look disappointingly older than thirties or forties, but no complaints. I have also noticed some interesting changes to my eyes and possibly to my chin, as it seems wider, but I am not sure. Expect that all my physical peaks experienced so far in life, to be regained and enhanced with these two, along with some others, such as Plasma Protocol, BOL, Hardcore, etc.

28 Likes

Are the effects of Microcurrent similar to Radiofrequency (RF Skin tightening)?

Radiofrequency -

The particular frequency type used, known as tri-polar or 3D radiofrequency, heats the deeper dermis to a constant 40°. This creates thermal trauma which impacts 5-30% of the collagen fibres.
The result is an immediate contraction of the fibres. This contraction stimulates what’s known as fibroblast action, a process that increases the synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibres.

Yes

1 Like

hello can someone answer. does this work the buccinator muscle as this wouldnt be ideal. i really want to know before buying this?

Maybe The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup if you’re looking for these benefits:

This draws from the ideas and concepts of regenerated facia hold and tighten the skin, appearance and cellulite

2 Likes

Hey folks,

This field doesn’t restore facial fat, does it?
I found the face lifting fields did that a little too well and now my chubby cheeks and lower face are back…nooooo :laughing:

1 Like

It shouldn’t, from what I understand it’s just like the real treatment/device

1 Like

stem cells trageting face fat on youtube is pretty good

1 Like

Nice one!
I have one of those Solawave wand thingies, but not sure it’s really making a difference (microcurrent and red light therapy in one)

If my bankie permits me before next pay, this will be my first higher level purchase :grin:

3 Likes

Ooh I’ve been using that one a lot :) 3 times a night as part of my stack.
Maybe it is working and I just haven’t noticed it yet. Permanent fields do take some time on me. I’ve been using lip plumper for 6 months now and only really starting to see visible results.
I won’t give up though :grin: I have full faith in progress.
I guess I’ve always had a chubby face, which is annoying as I’m a thin person. I look like a lollipop!
(Ok, not that thin, but you get the idea :laughing:)

6 Likes

Nope :)

8 Likes

Fabulous!! :smiley:

2 Likes

If anything this reduces a bloated or saggy face @allymisfit

Perfect for a sleepless night

3 Likes

Got this and plasma teeth in the sale!

Yesterday I listened to it the first time and didn’t feel much but today I listened and my whole face especially my upper face went totally numb. It was awesome!

I’m thrilled to have these thank you Captain and Sammy for making them available again

And happy Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

I’m using this audio for almost 8 months daily (3 to 5x) and i have a lot of face muscles by now

Almost like i trained them like in a fitness program :blush:
I now have more chubby muscular cheeks

10 Likes

So cool :green_heart: feeling so lucky that creations like these exist

7 Likes

what do you mean by chubby cheeks? and is your face defined?

1 Like

well trained like muscular
well moisturized

Yes the upper regions of my face are very defined
I still have a tiny double chin and saggy skin in that region where i can’t get rid of

I’m still looking for a solution for that…

1 Like

oh ok nice, how about your eyes? I have ptosis

1 Like