The Carboxytherapy Field

Just bought this. Main goal is to eliminate cellulites and to improve blood flow :grin:

4 Likes

Hey, AliceM!
Glad you're here

1 Like

Thank you!

Iā€™m new in the forum, but has been lisening to Sapien for a few years :blush:

Feel so grateful to be here :white_heart:

1 Like

@AliceM

Hereā€™s some info that will help you on the journey!
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/faq

1 Like

Hello Alice. May I ask, did this give you the results you were hoping for with your cellulite?

1 Like

Hi :wave:

Im not Alice but i can confirm this field being great to reduce/eliminate cellulite (take lightly the ā€œeliminateā€ since as long as we have some fat there will be some cellulite) but it can help you a good 90%

Also this one

New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup

4 Likes

Not yet, but I will continue longterm. Will get back in a few months :blush:

1 Like

When did you reach 90% reduction? I have been using two times a day, and mine are still very much present. Hard to tell if there has been a reduction or not. Should have taken pictures :sweat_smile: I will continue untill I reach my desired results, still have hope :grin:

1 Like

Very fast like 2 weeks

But in those days i was doing yoga and walking so i didnt have a lot of fat on my legs.

Cellulite is complex and how fast you see results depends on your regular habits

Do you drink sodas?
Coffee?
Black tea?
Are you sedentary?
Do you have a lot of fat in the areas you want to get rid of Cellulite?

If you dont have much muscle and dont work out the legs much (specifically talking about Cellulite on the legs) Cellulite forms faster

Its very important to help by either using fields to lose fat and or to build muscles like the automated leg work out. And then this field.

Youd see faster results

2 Likes

Yes, this is of course not my first solution to the problem. Im a personal trainer, have a decent amount of mucle an eat clean (no processed food or sugar). I drink coffe though.

Ive had cellulite since I was ten years old, but its much less now than pre-workout times as a teen (35 ys now). This field is to smooth out that last layer og distorted fascia :blush:

3 Likes

An intermediate overview of reported benefits in this thread:

1. Cellulite Reduction: Many users have reported a noticeable reduction in cellulite. While it may not eliminate cellulite entirely, it has been effective in reducing it, with some users mentioning a 90% improvement.
  2. Skin Improvements: Users have experienced various skin benefits, including smoother, tighter, and healthier skin. Theyā€™ve noted improvements in skin tone, reduced wrinkles, and shinier, more youthful-looking skin.
  3. Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Some users have observed anti-inflammatory effects. The treatment appears to work on areas of the body with inflammation, providing relief.
  4. Scar Removal: Users have noticed a positive impact on scar removal. The audio fields seem to accelerate the process of scar reduction and skin regeneration.
  5. Circulation Improvement: Many users have reported better blood circulation, which has led to warmer extremities, improved oxygen supply, and reduced numbness in certain areas.
  6. Digestive Health: Some users have experienced improved digestion, possibly due to better blood flow and circulation, leading to overall better body function.
  7. Hair and Aesthetics: Several users have reported softer hair, enhanced mood, and an overall more youthful appearance, including improved hair quality, facial features, and muscle definition.
  8. Weight and Muscle Changes: Users have reported reductions in body fat, increased muscle fullness, and improved muscle definition. Some also noted a decrease in weight.
  9. Circulation and Pain Relief: Individuals with circulation issues, cold hands or feet, and inflammatory conditions have experienced relief and improved blood flow.
  10. Hyperbaric Oxygen and Glutathione: Some users mentioned pairing this treatment with hyperbaric oxygen and glutathione for enhanced benefits.
  11. Stretch Marks: The audio fields have been effective in softening and reducing the visibility of stretch marks, contributing to smoother and firmer skin.
  12. Plump Lips: Some users reported their lips appearing slightly plumper after using the audio fields.
  13. Breathing Improvement: Users with breathing difficulties noted an improvement in their ability to breathe more deeply and easily.
  14. Reduction in Cold Sensation: Users who experienced persistent cold sensations found an improvement in their body temperature, reducing the sensation of being cold all the time.
  15. Blood Flow and Oxygenation: The treatment appears to increase blood flow and oxygen supply, which could benefit various aspects of health and aesthetics.
  16. Reduced eye bags or puffiness around the eye:Users have noticed reduced eye bags, making the skin around the eyes appear less puffy and more refreshed.

Please note that individual results can vary, and these reported benefits reflect the experiences of users who have shared their feedback. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any audio field or treatment for specific health concerns.

7 Likes

Did it get better? I am not sure. I have used it for about a week now and I donā€™t know if itā€™s better or worse. Probably worse but I read in comment that cellulite is coming to the surface before getting rid of itā€¦.?

Drink plenty water throughout the day and also check the facia wake and shake if you like or try first the free Myofascial release and anointing before Carboxytherapy.

Cellulite is the space created between fat deposits because the Facia is tight.

3 Likes

Its wonderfull combo with fascia. I couldnt agree more.
It reduces cellulite, gives healthy glow and youthfull apperance.
After few weeks skin is firmer.
I didnt experience lack of oxygen but just in case its beneficial with oxygen field wich i use with this combination.
I also noticed that with fascia and carboxytherapy bone stucture is more visible.
Wish You all great results.:dizzy:

4 Likes

I have both but I thought I could see better results faster since I donā€™t have a big issue but it looked like it got worse like somebody else reported.

I know it works because there is this one hole that was a problem and it feels more to the surface. I think I just needed more confirmation and testimony from you gals to be patient and persistent. Thank youā£ļø

1 Like

Trust the process yes.

Its working from the root upwards

2 Likes

Im my case it wasnā€™t getting worse just the opposite.
I didint have much cellulite though.
I mainly use it for maintenance and keeping skin in good condition with variety of other fields.
Sometimes its getting a bit worst before desired results kick in.
It happens with some other fields too depending on individual.
After fascia i was so sore in the beginingšŸ˜± after few days of using it stopped and i got my first benefits.

2 Likes

Interesting! I never got sore but so much garbage came to the surface it scared me a little. I use both fields at the same time so itā€™s hard to tell which did what but I donā€™t care for as long as I have results.

1 Like

Maybe add lymphatic effususion?
I use it when i have water retentsion problems during my period. Or senescent cells removal perhaps.
I use both on my period and it helps with uneven skin and other symptoms.

Also dry brushing could help.

1 Like

And what about ā€œmuscles hungry for fatā€? Anybody tried it for cellulite?