The Carboxytherapy Field

Anybody having results for cellulitis using the carboxytherapy field?

2 Likes

Hello, super excited newbie here! I purchased this yesterday and listened 3X while relaxing this morning. I didn’t set any intention, just listened and let it do its thing. I felt some clear zapping and tingling around the breast area only (over stretch marks). I see it wasn’t intended to do that, but not sure if I’m short circuited and don’t want to zap my bobbies into oblivion… Will it destroy the fat in the region? Do I need to “direct the energy” to areas that need repair? Thank you.

8 Likes

It definitely works on cellulite, my pits were really deep and they were all over the usual cellulite-prone areas: thighs, butt and belly…
After a month using this field I noticed that the pits on my thighs and butt started “coming out” to the surface becoming less and less deep.
By the third month this process was extensive to the areas where I didnt even know that I had cellulite, like the arms and chest. This is interesting cause I remember when I was 17 and started getting cellulite the pits on my thighs were very superficial, now over 20 years later my body is going through the inverse process with the carboxytherapy field, “pushing out” and destroying the fat pads that gave my skin that irregular appearance.
After 6 months the process seems to be almost over in my arms and front thighs but continues on the other areas and I know it will take a while to finish but it’s fine for me, I thought cellulite and I were going to be friends forever haha
Thank you Pia and Luna for your guidance, everybody on this post for your input and ofcourse our dear Captain Nemo (and his team) who thinks about every need we have.

15 Likes

If my experience helps, there was no change on my breast’s size or shape, just in the chest area right under the neck.

5 Likes

Hi L_Ticino! welcome pink white heart

4 Likes

Thank you so much, Rosechalice! I’m excited beyond words to become a part of this community :heart: So much to learn!

4 Likes

Omg what hidden treasure have I just discovered just purchased this 10 minutes ago and after two listens I feel so much circulation all over my body and my core feels like it’s generating a lot of heat. For years I have had to deal with feeling cold all the time (especially after waking up) and no amount of exercise or eating healthy was helping me. After finding sapien I was introduced to his endocrine audio which helped quite a lot with regulating body temp and even uplifted my mood but still I continued to have fluctuations of low/high energetic states of being throughout the day. Fast forward a few months and sapien drops another banger (thyroid regen) and this by far fixed my overall state of being and has allowed me to stay balanced everyday. Now I have had poor circulation problems since I was 14 (grew up in a stressful environment) and I suspect this has to do with being in a fight/flight state consistently for many years aswell as taking caffeine along with other vasoconstrictors (ex. adderall) but I never attributed this to my health problems. Needless to say after three listens I feel blood flowing everywhere in my body especially my hands and feet that tend to go numb after a while. Another thing I noticed was that my arms aren’t shaking vigorously anymore when I lift weights for some reason my muscles shake so bad when I lift anything for more than a few seconds and I never knew why. This might be in my head but when I looked in the mirror I noticed my face looks how it was when I was 18 (I am 26 now) and my eyes appear youthful. The skin around the eyes is usually darker than the rest of my skin but now it looks like it’s starting to match the rest of my skin. This release just made my day thank you again sapien

24 Likes

I actually own this field haha I had no idea anymore :D
Well , here’s my review after 1 listen.

• tighter skin in face ,
  • eye lids less droopy
  • hair softer
  • breathing deeper
  • mood good and very relaxed ,like when you spend a day at the beach or the mountains

Edit : energy increased a lot as well. Getting shit done !

21 Likes

Are you still listening ? :)

Here is a study in obese mice showing 2 weeks of carboxytherapy every other day decreased fat cell size about 15percent. It also enhances the circulation and vascularization a lot in the adipose area.
Plus there was 1,7fold increase in UCP1 which uncouples the metabolism, leading to weight loss and a bunch of other anti-aging benefits!

16 Likes

Hi guys, I want to purchase this field but it’s not currently for sale. Does anyone know why?

3 Likes

Why is this not available for purchase?

Welcome to the forum!

@Tammy and @spiritualfoxy, not that along ago, almost all health-related fields were removed from sale, because some credit card processing companies had issues with the health claims they thought were being made by those fields. Those credit card companies came to their conclusions as a result of unprecedented charge back history on the Sapien Med accounts, thanks to a bunch of unscrupulous purchases filing fraudulent claims.(You can read more about all of that on that thread I linked.)

Some of the medical fields have found their ways onto new Sapien Med shops which might be less susceptible to those unscrupulous purchasers and to those processing companies. But not all the medical fields have returned. The Sapien Med folks have said some may never return (without giving us more information).

If you’ve legally purchased this field, it does still work. If you don’t have this field, for now, you’ll have to look for alternatives.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo future update? :hugs:

Seems very good for people who spend a lot of time in the sun.

It’s also better for those dark circles than carboxytherapy:

3 Likes

Why isn’t it for sale anymore ?

This is back on Gumroad now :smiley: @Andonez

9 Likes

Hi, can you please send me the link? The original one didn’t work

Don’t click the provided link in the first post. Try over computer going to the Gumroad shop as opposed to your phone. It worked for me then.

Is anybody using this long term ?

1 Like

A preliminary effect of the field is that it helps in my Wim Hof breathing exercise in the morning… I can easily hold my breath for a longer time which is a nice perk next to aesthetic perks. I found in the meantime:

Carboxytherapy induces hurried and deeper breathing, which increases pulmonary ventilation, speeds up perfusion and gas exchange in the lung, eliminates dyspnea and bronchospasm; therefore, it is widely used for lung diseases (asthma, pneumosclerosis, and silicosis).

source: [The mechanism of the pulmoprotective action of carboxytherapy] - PubMed

8 Likes