The Carboxytherapy Field

If u are having problems breathing and with your Oxygen level, I would for now discontinue it and focus on fixing those problems first. Have u tried listening to Hyperbaric Oxygen X2 followed by Glutathione X1?

2 Likes

Sounds like this might be due to your oxygen levels and trouble breathing rather than the fields. Of course those can effect how the skin looks.

2 Likes

U wrote this:

" …and faced problem with breathing and oxygen level in my body."

1 Like

So u said u stopped listening to it. Then I have already posted about the Hyperbaric Oxygen and Glutathione.

I posted: If u are having problems breathing and with your Oxygen level, I would for now discontinue it and focus on fixing those problems first. Have u tried listening to Hyperbaric Oxygen X2 followed by Glutathione X1?

You replied “No Dear But I will.”

I understand what u are saying.

I myself have also discontinued listening to this field even though I listened to Hyperbaric Oxygen before hand. It appeared my body perhaps didnt make enough oxygen to clear it (even with the added oxygen from Hyperbaric oxygen X2) or didnt utilized the oxygen efficiently enough to effectively clear out the carbon dioxide . I dont know which and it might be something else too, perhaps related to MY metabolism and/or my age, my vasculitis or my heart function related to my heart conduction problems, IDK for sure.

This is how I look at it. My doctor one time prescribed a medication that was supposed to help me. This was about 3 yrs. ago. It did but made me so lethargic that after giving it a fair trial of 3 months (hoping this side effect would dissipate) decided it wasnt working for me (actually it did work, but the adverse side effect was so strong, it wasnt worth it for me) called my doctor to inform him and slowly weaned myself from it. I have had things like this happen with good supplements too. One supplement was supposed to really help me, it helped the majority of people. I had high hopes. But it did nothing for me, even at an increased dose, so I tapered myself off it and stopped taking it. (That was about 15 yrs ago)

4 Likes

Also my suggestion is to TRY to only start 1 new field at a time, (for example try 1 skin field at a time) and evaluate it, before starting another skin field. I TRY to follow this, but I’m not perfect. :roll_eyes: This way u can tell how it is effecting you.

2 Likes

After a while when things return to “normal” for u, u can slowly introduce back 1 skin field at a time.

To help this u can try the other antioxidant/anti-inflammatory fields:
Vitamin C every day
Vitamin D
Antioxidant Formula
Induced Mots-C
The Prostaglandin Problem (paid)
Enhanced Cellular Nutrition Absorption
Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor

I would also consider:
Automated Grounding
Senescent Cell Removal

To assist in energy flow, to increase energy:
Shen Yang
The Flow of Jing
The Chi Elixir
Pranic Swirls

Again, go slow with these if these are new to u.
Notice I am NOT including any Plasma

10 Likes

I am planning to purchase this very soon :hugs:

Was just wondering why it only has 2 reviews on Gumroad?
I thought at least 20 people here have already bought it…
Does this mean not every buyer has left a 5 star review? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I only review here 🤷

6 Likes

Me too.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I added a rating :star2:. I also just recently bought it. I’ve been using it for 2 days now. I must say the reviews here are pretty accurate. I felt warm and I also noticed that my bowel movements are much better, I was pretty constipated consistently prior to this.

The reason I bought this is to treat my stretchmarks, I can feel the the marks soften up a little but it’s still too early to tell.

15 Likes

This works great on stretchmarks. Mine are much softer and less visible. Never been bothered by them, but still it’s nice to see the results. Firmer smoother skin in general too.:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

Has anyone looped this overnight?

2 Likes

Nope. 3 times every other day.

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s not advisable for the co2 build up. If you wanna get more of it then have it like 8-12x and follow up with hyperbaric compressor or oxygen from Youtube then combine it with cosmo volt, advanced healing, and skin regen… rinse and repeat :D

10 Likes

I just bought this field even though I dont quite understand how it works (that happens when you trust Dreams work a Lot haha). The results are not permanent right? For instance, if my stretch marks improve and I stop using this field, after 6 months they will come back?

2 Likes

Particularly in this i absolutely dont think they would come back.

7 Likes

It repairs the collagen so it should be permanent. Of course, new stretch marks can appear depending on different changes in the body, so I would go for maintenance after achieved results.

14 Likes

Im so happy for you!

“Meanwhile, I still stand-by my quote : if one pairs it with Hydrogen or Hyperbaric Compressor or even better, both, the results might just be too incredible to dismiss.”

Doesnt plasma already cover the hyperbaric?
I am amazed at the health benefits you have gotten from Carboxy, I thought it would just be beauty. Im intrigued!

6 Likes

Wow! Really??

1 Like

Just read through the posts and youll see everybodys results!

And congratulations you got it now you can experience it on your own and share results with us!!

3 Likes