The Carboxytherapy Field

So I’ve noticed my skin is a lot better, it’s almost like it just speeds up the scar removal that Plasma Glass Skin does on my face. Using this + Acne Ablation + Plasma Glass + Microcurrent Face Stimulant has made me a LOT more confident in going out. My scars are fading (it’s not an overnight process but this time I notice a half a week’s worth of scar removal is happening in a day). My skin tone isn’t as ruddy or off anymore and my neck and jawline are very very tight.

All in all I’m really happy with what I got.

34 Likes

@eternal Told ya man, told ya… Keep on hustling :slight_smile:

Although you are combining even more fields, quite interesting :smiley:
Think about adding some blueprint to it at the end to see how it goes :+1:

6 Likes

So happy I can just listen to the audio and not go through this procedure! Saw this on instagram today, freaky stuff lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNYMFIjAMVb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes

Oh my Goodness yes i saw this earlier and gave me all kinds of creeps lol :flushed:

2 Likes

Scary

2 Likes

Will this make my butt smaller since it targets fat?

4 Likes

I haven’t noticed this effect, I’ve been playing it since it came out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ok awesome I do not want to lose the fat in my butt I worked so hard on it :joy:

5 Likes

Lol :dancer: :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

I dont think it will remove the fat.
In the way that you think.

Its how its distributed in the skin
which relates to the cellulite.

33 Likes

I have been listening around 3x a day for the past two weeks, usually in the evenings, with PRP.

I’m prone to cold hands and feet, and for the past couple of years, the tips of my big toes have been numb.

There was one time I was playing the audio, I felt some tingling in my toes. Then the other day, I felt pins and needles in one of my toes that it actually made me say “ow!” out loud. Since then I think I have regained some feeling in the area, in that when I press a fingernail into the skin I can feel it more sharply, whereas before it was as if it had a thick callous / padding, and any prodding or pressure felt muted.

As for the other beauty aspects, I haven’t really been able to check closely tbh, I have natural built-in “soft focus”… bad eyesight. :laughing: I haven’t had the chance to update my lenses in a year. But for the circulation benefits, I’m excited to continue the treatment! Soon my partner need no longer fear and shun my icy touch.:foot::snowman_with_snow::cold_face:

22 Likes

Hi Dear
May I ask where can i find Hyperbaric Oxygen?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi,
Search for it on YouTube under sapien medicine :slight_smile:

6 Likes

love you thanks buddy

2 Likes

Create a thread for it in ask for advise category :)

Also I remember similar questions, search for it on the forum (top right corner) and/or in the topics in the ask for advise category, you’ll find a lot of things already :slight_smile:

Generally we aim to keep topics on topic, this one for example about the carboxytherapy field.

5 Likes

Search “Sapien Medicine Hyperbaric Oxygen”
4 Likes

How many times per day shall we listen ?

1 Like

3 times is good

2 Likes

Thank you very much
:hugs:

3 Likes