Plasma Protocol

Pretty impressive that you’re able to post messages using a typewriter

5 Likes

5 Likes

for the people that have achieved the best results, can you guys tell me the best way of listening to these 3 audios for optimum healing!? I would really appreciate it, god bless all of you.

:arrow_down:

8 Likes

will plasma 3 help with acne scars, specifically Post Inflammotary Erethyma ? what will it do as regards to my skin?

1 Like

To quote _OM again, responding to a question about surgical scars: “if there’s one field that can heal it, it is the Protocol”.

So yes, it can apply to your acne scars as well and bring an overall epidermal restoration as you keep using it.

In case you still want to complement with other fields, there are useful posts like those below from Josh and Eternal + fields such as Skin Regeneration, Glutathione, Vitamin C, Far Infrared, possibly the new Psoriasis Treatment, The Three Ginsengs, etc.

8 Likes

thank you very much btw did you get your name from the Led Zeppelin song? I love that

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re welcome :) And of course yes, the name is from Led Zeppelin :heart: :infinity: :1st_place_medal:

Off topic intermission (gift to @cowboygunslinger) :

8 Likes

Since two weeks I have been sleeping listening to the pp1, pp2 and pp3 audio through headphones for two hours each in a loop.
And with a second phone that only serves as a walkman, I put the audio advanced healing 25-50 milivot right next to me.

I also keep my 10 pendants on me overnight.

Quiet, its going well in the morning :slightly_smiling_face:.

I noticed the better appearance of my facial skin :blush:. The audio the micro current facial brings an additional beneficial effect.

To see some of the comments everything seems good to me but … the health problem that I still have not cured is the irritable colon. Its takes time.

I pay attention to my diet by avoiding as much as possible insoluble fibers and bad food combinations.

that’s all for the news :grin:

For those who are not used to and who are new to audio energy care, please respect the recommendation of the description of the plasma protocol :warning:.

Take care of yourself :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

6 Likes

Strongest detox I ever have, and I used full body detox for some time :rainbow: :star2: :unicorn:

10/10 fields

11 Likes

Which tags do you use? I am sure one of them is Magi otherwise you would have exploded by now.

3 Likes

Yes I have the Mage pendant.

My other pendant that I keep with me all the time are ipf, chakra, eternity, sacred flower, shumann resonance, bpil, abundance, slr, ascension and mage.

The Schumann resonance pendant can also regulate excess energy.

I will give it a try one night without the mage pendant and share my experience.

3 Likes

I will do this test in the name of science :grin:.
If during the night I don’t feel well I will stop :pray:.

you gave me an idea !!! added the three treasures audio for the energizing side.

Where is he ? it is a paying audio I think?

2 Likes

In my opinion there are still many at night, man
However, if you feel comfortable, go ahead. Armor also helps, in fact it will be my next purchase.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I am not talking about my Mandalas and my energetically imbued objects that are next to me when I sleep :upside_down_face:.

My body takes it pretty well.

I also think that having increased my vibratory rate allows me to manage more energy fields.

2 Likes

Ascension tag does increase your capacity by quite a lot overtime, it’s kinda insane how much one can manage

3 Likes

How ascension is diff from Magi then?

How is it not different?

1 Like

Does ascension effect how others see you?