The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

I’m using this audio for almost 8 months daily (3 to 5x) and i have a lot of face muscles by now

Almost like i trained them like in a fitness program :blush:
I now have more chubby muscular cheeks

10 Likes

So cool :green_heart: feeling so lucky that creations like these exist

7 Likes

what do you mean by chubby cheeks? and is your face defined?

1 Like

well trained like muscular
well moisturized

Yes the upper regions of my face are very defined
I still have a tiny double chin and saggy skin in that region where i can’t get rid of

I’m still looking for a solution for that…

1 Like

oh ok nice, how about your eyes? I have ptosis

1 Like

Didn’t see that much improvement on the eyelids

I heard New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup should also be a great field for skin thightening

3 Likes

Hi Noturboytoy12Welcome violet sparkles Transparent

2 Likes

whats up!

1 Like

How did you get more fat? I need more fat! ;)

2 Likes

Start doing the star exercise that should develop ur energy system.

Once I started doing the audios actually worked faster for me.

2 Likes

The facelift fields, version 1 & 2.
I used them…alll the time lol.
Especially the first one. I had it on repeat during the day and played version 2 at night usually 2-3 times.
Gave me back all my puppy fat :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you! I keep meaning to do this. My memory is hopeless.

Much appreciated though, especially to know it can benefit so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

and also what about your neck?

1 Like

Not sure if it worked on my neck. At least i didn’t notice…

1 Like

how died it go? I bet you give up lol

does this still work if am young am 18, am not sure if its working as my face is still young

Think of it as a maintenance routine for preventative measures. Over the course of time as you age, the skin will be tightened.You’re working on the facial muscles, so in the long term it’ll be beneficial to you.

2 Likes

Can this be sheared to family really need to know

For any types of lip plumpers, it’s better to exfoliate and moisturize the lips regularly for the results to be more visible. Can use some sugar mix with oil to exfoliate, or even put vaseline for a while then rub with a face cloth or toothbrush will do.

2 Likes

ChatGPT Microcurrent facial treatment : Microcurrent facial treatment is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses low-level electrical currents to stimulate the muscles and tissues of the face. The treatment is designed to improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and promote overall facial rejuvenation.

During a typical microcurrent facial treatment, a trained skincare professional will use a handheld device to deliver a series of small electrical impulses to the skin. These impulses are designed to mimic the natural electrical signals that are produced by the body’s own cells, helping to promote healing and rejuvenation.

The electrical impulses used in microcurrent facial treatment are thought to work in several ways to improve the appearance of the skin. First, the impulses stimulate the muscles of the face, causing them to contract and tone. This can help to lift and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of sagging and wrinkles.

In addition, microcurrent treatment is thought to boost circulation to the skin, which can help to improve skin tone and texture. The electrical impulses are also believed to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, two proteins that are essential for healthy skin. As we age, the production of collagen and elastin slows down, leading to sagging skin and wrinkles. Microcurrent treatment is thought to help counteract this process by promoting the natural production of these proteins.

Microcurrent facial treatment is generally considered safe and non-invasive, with minimal risk of side effects. The treatment is typically painless, although some people may experience a slight tingling or prickling sensation during the procedure. The effects of microcurrent treatment are generally temporary and may require ongoing maintenance to achieve the desired results.

It’s important to note that microcurrent facial treatment may not be suitable for everyone. People with certain medical conditions, such as epilepsy or pacemakers, should avoid the treatment. It’s also important to consult with a qualified skincare professional to determine whether microcurrent treatment is right for you, and to ensure that the treatment is performed safely and effectively.

Microcurrent facial treatments are claimed to have a range of benefits, including:

1. Improved skin tone and texture: Microcurrent facial treatments are believed to boost circulation to the skin, which can help to improve skin tone and texture.
  2. Reduced wrinkles and fine lines: The electrical impulses used in microcurrent facial treatments are thought to stimulate the muscles of the face, causing them to contract and tone. This can help to lift and firm the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
  3. Improved facial contour: By toning the muscles of the face, microcurrent facial treatments can help to improve facial contour and reduce the appearance of sagging skin.
  4. Enhanced skin hydration: Microcurrent facial treatments are believed to help increase the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that helps to hydrate the skin and promote a healthy, youthful appearance.
  5. Reduced inflammation: Some studies suggest that microcurrent facial treatments may help to reduce inflammation in the skin, which can contribute to a range of skin concerns, including acne, rosacea, and eczema.
  6. Reduced acne and acne scarring: Microcurrent facial treatments may help to reduce acne and acne scarring by promoting healing and reducing inflammation in the skin.
  7. Increased lymphatic drainage: Microcurrent facial treatments are believed to help increase lymphatic drainage in the face, which can help to reduce puffiness and improve skin clarity.
  8. Improved circulation: Microcurrent facial treatments are thought to help improve circulation to the skin, which can promote healing and rejuvenation.
  9. Reduced dark circles and under-eye bags: Microcurrent facial treatments may help to reduce the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags by improving lymphatic drainage and increasing circulation.
  10. Improved absorption of skincare products: Microcurrent facial treatments are believed to help improve the absorption of skincare products by increasing circulation and opening up the pores.
  11. Reduced pain and discomfort: Microcurrent facial treatments may help to reduce pain and discomfort in the face, particularly in patients with conditions such as temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) or trigeminal neuralgia.
  12. Improved muscle tone and facial symmetry: Microcurrent facial treatments may help to improve muscle tone and facial symmetry by stimulating the muscles of the face.
  13. Reduced puffiness: Microcurrent facial treatments can help to reduce puffiness and swelling in the face, which can be especially beneficial for men or women who have a tendency to retain water or who struggle with allergies or sinus issues.
  14. Enhanced facial hair growth: Microcurrent facial treatments can help to stimulate hair follicles and promote hair growth in the beard area, which can be beneficial for men who are trying to grow a fuller beard or who have patchy facial hair.

While there is limited scientific research specifically on microcurrent facial treatments, some studies have investigated the effects of electrical stimulation on skin health. For example:

1. A 2017 study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science found that electrical stimulation therapy improved skin elasticity and texture in women with dry skin.
  2. A 2015 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that electrical stimulation therapy reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in women aged 30-50.
  3. A 2012 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy found that electrical stimulation therapy increased collagen and elastin production in the skin, improving skin elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
  4. A 2016 study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science found that electrical stimulation therapy increased lymphatic flow in the lower leg, suggesting that it may have similar effects in the face.
  5. A 2012 study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science found that electrical stimulation therapy increased blood flow to the skin, suggesting that it may have similar effects on the face.
  6. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that electrical stimulation therapy reduced under-eye bags and improved skin elasticity in women aged 30-50.
  7. A 2014 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that electrical stimulation therapy improved the penetration of topical skincare products, enhancing their efficacy.
  8. A 2017 study published in the Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research found that electrical stimulation therapy reduced pain and improved jaw function in patients with TMJ disorder.
  9. A 2019 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that electrical stimulation therapy reduced acne lesions and improved skin texture in patients with acne-prone skin.
  10. A 2016 study published in the Journal of Physical Therapy Science found that electrical stimulation therapy improved facial muscle strength and symmetry in patients with facial paralysis.
  11. A 2017 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that microcurrent facial treatments improved skin tone and texture in men with aging skin.
  12. A 2016 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy found that microcurrent facial treatments reduced puffiness and improved skin hydration in men with dry, dehydrated skin.
  13. While there is limited research on the effects of microcurrent facial treatments on facial hair growth, some anecdotal evidence suggests that the treatment can stimulate hair follicles and promote hair growth in the beard area.
  14. A 2016 study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that men who received microcurrent facial treatments experienced significant improvements in skin texture, fine lines, and skin hydration. The study also found that the treatment was well-tolerated and safe for use in men.

It’s important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the benefits of microcurrent facial treatments and to determine their long-term effects. Additionally, it’s important to consult with a qualified skincare professional to determine whether microcurrent treatment is right for you, and to ensure that the treatment is performed safely and effectively.

2 Likes