New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

Thank you!

@WellBeing im interested in using it to aid the practice of nofap as well as recovery from the prior energy-draining activity. By this point there are multiple jing audios and I’m looking to pick the best one for this case.

Again, it depends what you’re meaning when you say the “best.”

You and I may have different criteria for what the “best” means. My criteria for what the “best” means to me would lead me to again suggest New Release - Negentropic Jing.

By best I mean these factors

• Speed at which the jing energy accumulates. Which one recovers the fastest?
  • how comprehensive the product is with regards to covering the jing previously lost from the aforementioned bad practice. Is the AJCB audio missing some aspect of Jing that was being affected by the bad practice?
  • Cost: I’m trying to give sapien’s products a shot by trying out free audios once more, so paid ones are currently out of the question though I’d move to them later.

Then you have your answer here. Good for you!

2 Likes

I will try to read all comments on this one, just tried it 2 days ago and I felt good/fresh after it …
Many thanks, Captain and thank you @Desiree for the the thread!

7 Likes

This field is highly underrated. I always feel so good and relaxed after listening to it. Do you think this would pair well with Ojas or is it redundant?

7 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t hurt, also I think/feel (as others said) that (many) fields complement each other, so 2 fields are usually tergeting more (at least that’s how I view it).

2 Likes

Remember this Jing being infused into your blood is also negentropic :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Can someone explain what is this “zero point energy”?

2 Likes

Relájate

does this field replace blood purifier + ?

Every field has its advantages, I don’t think it can be
replaced

If I remember correctly, captain deliberately made similar related technologies considering that other people cannot afford blood purifiers

@PenguinTime

2 Likes

so this is just a weaker version of blood purifier? Considering people cannot afford blood purifier? Or this field just has it’s differences? Or both?

I can’t vouch for this, the field is the captain’s creation

2 Likes

They are entirely different workings except both fields affect blood as the medium.

5 Likes

Two equal and opposite waveforms cancel each other, and produce a “zero point energy” state.

Matter could not be destroyed, its change; but in this case what happens with the waveforms?.

Hi All,

I am curious to know does it reduces bilirubin from blood as well?

1 Like

I feel like this field is seriously underrated in terms of health/vitality & internal alchemy… Negentropic Jing infused into our blood stream…

Ponder the long term implications :wink:

8 Likes

I’ve observed remarkable improvements in my knee pain after using the Alchemical Jing Charged Blood and The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup. Now, when I touch the spot where I once felt significant pain, I experience only 20% of that discomfort.

How These Products Worked for Me

To complement these products, I employed the following regimen:

1. Wrapped my knees with a floss band.
  2. Engaged in full knee bends, such as squatting and Seiza, for 4-5 minutes.
  3. Did stepdown exercises as recommended by physical therapists.
  4. After feeling a significant burn in my quads, I removed the band and performed additional stepdowns.

The real transformation lies in the fascia. Fascia is a protective structure that starts to produce tensegrity strength when pressurized or squeezed. This reaction is a result of the piezoelectric effect, especially over more extended periods, due to viscoelasticity. By wrapping the knee tightly, the fascia’s integration with the muscles is enhanced, leading to temporary better connectivity. However, to achieve lasting relief from knee pain, it’s crucial to permanently enhance fascial integrity strength.

By energizing the blood with the Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

1. Improved Blood Flow: Energized and nourished blood might improve circulation, which in turn could enhance the delivery of nutrients to the fascia and the removal of waste products. This strengthening and rejuvenates the fascial tissues.
  2. Direct Nourishment: Since blood is the primary transporter of nutrients and oxygen to cells in the body, charged blood could directly nourish the fascia, aiding in its repair and maintenance.
  3. Enhanced Energy Levels: As Jing represents deep-seated energy, invigorated blood could mean a boost in overall energy levels. A body with better energy might recover faster, and this could positively impact the strength and resilience of the fascia.
13 Likes

I recommend listening to Nitric Oxide Boost 2-3 times before this.

1 Like