Help a girl out

I don’t know if I am the only one who experienced this but every time that I am with my family they always belittle me. there was times that they make fun of my mental health. it’s like they always want to see me go down and have the worst time of my life. is there any field that can help me to solve this problem? it’s honestly sickening to feel this way. pls help

6 Likes

I am sorry you are going through this

To keep you positive and hopeful:

Positive Power Weaves

Outlook Retrainer

The more you respect yourself the less you allow others to disrespect you:

Self Respect

The more you love yourself the more others learn how to love you:

Your self love

To shield from others negativity:

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

To increase respect from others:

Torus Weaved Respect: New Release

and no, you are not the only one

Hope things get better :orange_heart:

16 Likes

They are doing this because either

a) they are mirroring the lack of self love and self respect that you have for yourself

or

b) they are toxic people in the first place

or

c) both

In all cases the solution is what Luna recommended, increase your self respect and self love and decide that you will only allow for yourself to be treated good.

In most cases it is really a)
Most people do not have enough enough free will to proactively chose to treat you bad, so they are really simply REACTING to your subconscious patterns and external circumstances in general.

You might even need to use your free will and make the decision to fully love them back. And with that I mean politely speaking straight to their faces that you love them and that you want to be treated in a certain respectful way. Listen to Ego Dissolution at least 5x times before you do that.

15 Likes

That was a wow comment @JAAJ . my own development has showed me time and again the very same thing, which of course i allways blocked because how it can be possible. the NPC s have no free will, they havent an idea what that is, but I project my own on them together with all the negativity i gathered from…them?..and then sh… happens…A breath taking genius comment indeed!

6 Likes

Play these many times; They will heal you;

8 Likes

Worst time when it comes from family. They are the best people who should usually uplift you.

6 Likes