Self Respect

Self-respect is a type of ‘self-love’ where a person values the things they have been through, the experiences they have had, the hard work to get where their are. It is having an understanding and appreciation of the underlying character traits of one’s True Self—and most importantly—making life choices and decisions from that authentic aspect of a person’s personality. This is very different than relying on one’s ego or False Self persona that serves as a cover to show the world only “the good stuff” of a person’s personality. The reason self-respect is so important is that it is the gift we give ourselves when we become less motivated to please others in order to get their approval and more motivated to live a life of authenticity and personal integrity despite whatever anyone else thinks about us.

(Quoted from upjourney.com)

This works from your own perspective, internally, not externally as a ‘validation’

That being said, you will find yourself feeling and making respectful choices to your body and being.

On the path towards a better way of life, sometimes you need to start with yourself.

Use as needed.

86 Likes

Thanks captain!

19 Likes

Seems bot beat everyone else in post Speedrun in this one lol and thanks as always ofc

13 Likes

#MIRIN

16 Likes

This issue had been bothering me for quite sometime honestly. Thank you for this release. I will try it out later.

21 Likes

I’m really excited to try this one in a few hours! But i have some questions

• How is this different from Torus weaved respect? In the aspect where it works on your own self respect as well?

… This one here :arrow_down_small:

• Does that mean this one helps with bringing your authentic self? It’s one of my goals in this life and I’d love to know if this field helps with that.

I’m aware I’ll have the answer when I start experimenting with both, but I’d love to know what others think :)

13 Likes

One is for self respect and another one is to create a respectful aura on yourself so that people will see you differently I believe. And this one doesn’t have any influence on others

8 Likes

I quoted the part I’m referring to, the other field (torus weaved respect) works on your own limitations as well.

I think they both pair well together, like as if one comes from the inside and one has more of an outside reflection with an internal push/reframing that helps matches what you see to how you act and carry yourself. But I would love to hear more input :)

7 Likes

This could be that it works more on being true to yourself on deeper subconscious level. And won’t put yourself in a place where you need to go too far to please others or something for example. Because very often we tend to care about people but too much when we shouldn’t for the sake of own self respect. This one looks like more focused on personal aspect or oneself. But two can compliment each other very well

Also sometimes we tend to be hard on ourselves. It may help with such aspect as well. Ciz when we have more self respect we forgive ourself easily but that’s what I think could be the difference between them

8 Likes

I read the part that you quoted as removing the imitations (within our torus field) to the respect that others could have for us due to our abilities, qualities or achievements. IOW, we have those abilities, qualities and achievements, but we still might not be respected (as put forth by that description) because we have limitations.

Now, those may be the same limitations which hamper our self-respect, but TWR (as I read that description, and as I’ve experienced it myself) is focused on the respect that others have for us. This description is focused on the respect that we have for ourselves.

4 Likes

“just the focus. one is focused on the internal; external by extension, and one that is external by default but does a lot more as well,
both should help”

I don’t know I just heard this in my head :D :sweat_smile:

Thank you @Azin I think I get it :)

5 Likes

Right. One is that respect that comes from yourself towards you and another one is the respect that you achive with your achievement and hardwork. I think waved respect may help with self respect but this one works better for that spesific aspect. It’s like subconscious block removal and fearlessness. Both has the aspect of subconscious block removal but the specific tag may work better for that specific thing

5 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes

@WellBeing thank you, i don’t see it the same way but I see what you mean, my experience and others’ has been internal as well, and in which the limitations were also removed from your own thinking/feeling etc, that’s why I wanted to know more answers on this one :)

Like all the aspects you guys are mentioning are something I have experienced with the torus one.

I love how this is more focused on the internal part and not sure if this is negentropic but a pair of negentropic and not always works best, they always push each other in the right direction bringing more negentropy as well :slight_smile:

Like Azin is saying,

6 Likes

And one more thing is to mention is that it says we give up the tendency for the validation of others or to please others like loved one family members etc. Which I believe is a unique thing of this field too. Giving up the tendency of people pleasing but the waved respect may not have this aspect

15 Likes

Well captain can’t mention all the weird human things we do :’D but it works in this regard as well :)

10 Likes

Thank you Captain for this.
Respect for yourself reinforces positive feedback about yourself and gives you self-esteem and confidence…

18 Likes

Thanks Dream! Time to become my own best supporter!

22 Likes

21 Likes

Bought this one and its effects are immediate and very noticeable. I get a shiver up my spine, up through the top of my head and then the feel-good’s just fill me up.

32 Likes