Fields to decrease suggestibility?

Years ago I was told I was on the autism spectrum, and though I always had my doubts about that, I was quite awkward, self-conscious, and generally fit the profile of someone with mild Asperger’s. A few hours ago, when I saw my doctor, he said he’s sure that I really don’t fit the profile, and even if I did at one point it’s more or less resolved itself. I’ve noticed that today, after the appointment, besides feeling a load off my shoulders, I’m much more socially confident, making eye contact and chatting is natural, and I really do feel as though I’m just a “normal” (albeit quirky) guy.

I think that I’m highly suggestible by nature and I unconsciously made myself more awkward, self-conscious, etc in part as a reaction to the original diagnosis. What fields would be good to help me be less pathologically suggestible?

2 Likes

Before we get into the fields, I’m going to suggest that you don’t diagnose yourself in this unhelpful way. Are you a doctor, or have any other medical credentials? If not, I respectfully, but strenuously, suggest that you’re not in any position to label yourself as “pathologically” anything.

And when you make it “pathological,” it’s that much bigger and unwieldy to resolve, isn’t it?

Why can’t it just be “I might be more suggestible than I would like to be”? Isn’t that so much easier to deal with? And I think this label is just as accurate as the one you had applied to yourself.

To the fields:

• Anything Higher Self connected (because your Higher Self knows your Truth, as well as the Truth about your world)
  • Self Respect
  • New Release - Knight/Warrior Mindset
  • The many shielding and protection fields we have (to prevent others from exercising undue influence over you)
  • Whatever healing fields you might need to address any insecurities you might still have which inspire you to give your power away to other people
3 Likes

That’s just my sense of humour, I’m facetious about a lot of things. Thanks for the suggestions.

#1.Who were you told by- it would be something you would know. Its documented, you would have a 504 plan. (Assuming this was stated in childhood and you live in the US and was not determined in adulthood)

#2. it does not resolve itself. You either do or don’t…

#3. Nothing but yourself as in ego was susceptible; for some reason having being called that cracked at you. It bruised the ego by being classified by it and I’ll assume that’s thanks to our society’s lovely social model of disability, as you felt having asd was something like that of a fallacy, when in reality it is not. We are just people lol

#4. Ego dissolution.

1. By a psychiatrist when I was a young adult

2. English isn’t his first language, he meant he believes I was misdiagnosed and recommended I get reevaluated

3. Thanks for this food for thought

4. Thanks

No, Asperger’s is basically the social struggles, repetitive or restrictive behaviours, and intense interests of autism without the language struggles