Such an Underrated gem seriously

Or

Torus Weaved Respect

Or

To just repel that kind of people

The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

4 Likes

You can’t control anyone else. What you
Can control, is your need to feel appreciated. Perhaps explore self love fields.

If you’re constantly doing for others and they don’t appreciate it, A. You could be doing things they aren’t asking for and don’t want, B. You could be doing things with the motivation of getting their approval and that introduces too much resistance C. You could be abandoning yourself

I once knew someone who gifted me something I didn’t ask for and didn’t want, and then told me I should appreciate it because of how expensive it was. I still didn’t appreciate it.

The same person told me the point of having children was to feel appreciated. That person never ended up feeling appreciated. And this is not a person related to me

The point being if you’re doing something for other people because of what you get out of it, you will be disappointed for sure.

11 Likes

Could be an issue with communication.

You seem to contradict yourself here.

You’re saying you don’t expect anything, but you do. You expect an update, and perhaps gratitude.

You can ask for an update, you
Can’t ask for gratitude. It’s nice, but that’s up to the other person to give. Just like whatever you give.

Agreements are the only thing that can be managed. Clear agreements.

Attracting a different kind of person is another matter altogether. But make sure you also imagine yourself to be the kind of person who attracts the kind of person you want. Imagine yourself fulfilled, happy in relationships.

1 Like

I don’t know you enough even if I did want to judge you. I’m saying don’t allow yourself to be used.

2 Likes

Non of you mentioned applies to my situation, but thanks for taking the time to reply.

If you are on Patreon, Mind Body Soul Graviton

1 Like

The unexpected gifts

2 Likes

“Attract More Love Into Your Life” from patreon.

Furthermore, all fields related to the Heart Chakra and the concept of Gratitude will be of help here.

If you want to dive really deep, then it, as always, comes down to self love.
Others will only love you (appreciate you) as much as you love (appreciate) yourself.

And then also, keep in mind that others have free will too.
If they have not yet learned to be grateful, then their appreciation to what you do for them may come with a huge time delay (sometimes many incarnations).

6 Likes

Give yourself that Love, Gratitude and Appreciation , that you so deserve :slightly_smiling_face: then positivity will be attracted back. (Your outer world is a reflection of your inner world)

4 Likes

Missed out on viewing the posts before deletion, but gathering of inferences from what I’ve seen in the subsequent posts, I felt this might be a useful recommendation.

There’s a lot of love and great points of view given here. Was reminded of and even learned a few things.

Further echoing the self love and respect.