Torus Weaved Respect

torus

What is respect? The definition is; a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

This is how respect is gained over time, in natural situations.

There are beings who gain this respect through fear as well, this is not the type we are discussing here or anything related to that.

These general concepts and ideas of respect and being respected are used to create a living torus type field of energy that circulates, and removes limitations of this type of respect.

A very regal negentropic aura of respect, that inspires those around you to be a lot more respectful. The applications, are endless; board meetings, school presentations, meeting new people, sales.

2 or 3 times for best effects.

The field itself is a lot more complicated, but kept simple in description.

Again, something you do not need and you can acquire through your own hard work and efforts.

You are under no obligation to buy.

76 Likes

:metal::hugs::drooling_face::star::star:

@GianLee :smirk:

11 Likes

Perfect timing! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What happened to the @anon28864632 ?

11 Likes

Even new release bots need to rest once in awhile.

Great field. Instant buy.

21 Likes

Da boot gonna need to play this one to gain respect back hahah

11 Likes

The Bot has been resting for quite a while and needs to be woken up to do it’s job! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

:upside_down_face: fun times ahead

13 Likes

Will the effects stay permanently when I listen for 3 or more months?

4 Likes

It’s a “created” aura, BUT something really interesting in the description :point_down:

So any limitations on respect you might have… Say no more ;)

16 Likes

What a fantastic field!!

Thanks dream!

14 Likes

16 Likes

DREAMing of respect field . . .

9 Likes

Yahooo…Good morning…thank you Sapien Medicine. I will purchase this audio after i taking bath :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

and we respect you for that! :laughing:

21 Likes

I love you so much Lunita!!! thank you so mucho for reminding me!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

12 Likes

It’s Mercury Retrograde (-ish), which affects electrical objects like bots. :laughing:

7 Likes

I love you toooo!

No that you need respect sweet Gian! But being on sales gets tough at times with difficult clients, this field is the cherry on top to conquer all those prospects wallets haha :heart:

9 Likes

Bot its getting Upgraded!

21 Likes

Many of you have my most sincere respects for all the love that you always give to the forum dear family, in my day to day I tend to be expressive with the people around me and that I love, recognize and value the incredible talent, skills, abilities and contributions that a human being can offer really fills me with a very gratifying energy, however the admiration I feel for the members of this forum, whom I have met throughout my stay here, surpasses my capacity for expression, brothers and sisters. It is sisters with indescribable qualities such as Lunita, Brony, Mr Biceps and his beautiful girlfriend Desire, Abro, the incredible and powerful Om, together with his inseprable friend and great teacher Maoshan, Baya, Starlight, my great friend Sammy, the great Captain Nemo who no longer lets himself be labeled lol Gnosticmedic, my brother This Boy Here, Akira the wild, Zen, Angelglome, MonkeyOwl, modmasiele, in short the list is endless and they are the first names that come to my head, but I carry all of them and more in my heart for all that they contribute in my life. Thank you very much to all dear family !!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

54 Likes

My man i love you :fist_right: :heartbeat: :fist_left:

17 Likes