Get family's attention

My family (my father and brothers who live in a different country) keep ignoring me. They don’t let me in on important family discussions. I’m happy with my husband and kids, but feel betrayed by my father and brother. They don’t involve me in my family wedding that’ssoon to hapoen. Sometimes it makes me feel worthless. Is there any field I can use to get their attention. I listen to Attract Love almost every day for the past months. Please let me know if there’s anything else that I could add.

3 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

4 Likes

Maybe you can try to focus on yourself and just ignore them (if you want to), I mean, they don’t know Who they are missing, unfortunately, so maybe you can change your focus, from them, to you and your husband and kids.

8 Likes

I’ve been doing just that for years now. My husband and kids are very supportive in every way. Thank you for reminding me of what’s really important. Still deep down I can’t deny the hurt feeling sometimes. Thank you again for pointing at the right direction. Resilience is what I need. Im sure all the other amazing videos are going to be a big help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

give etheric cord cutter a try

3 Likes

@LydiaX : there is also one @Psychic_University which is called Family and Friends Cords Therapy

Maybe you can start with the recommended fields above and see whether those already can help you.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Thank you for your suggestion. I may try this , but I’m a bit nervous to try other creator’s fields. It may be good, but I usually stick with Sapien’s fields as I trust them.

1 Like