Knight Warrior Mindset

A remake and powered update of the older classic version. Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Legendary NFT ‘Knight Warrior Mindset’

An upgraded version of the one below

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-knight-warrior-mindset

1400 copies.

63 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

A smooth James Bond vibe?

2 Likes

:+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

2 Likes

so epic, finally we can become a Knight in a dark shinning armour :cupid:
:crossed_swords:
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This NFT contain audio?

4 Likes

What has been update in the new one?

3 Likes

Nice, very happy with the audio, wonder what new additions and upgrades?

Hope there is one coming up for Unbreakable?

6 Likes

I wonder how does this work exactly. The previous one was about programming your subconscious, but it was an audio, so does this accomplish the same? Can we wear the NFT continuously until it becomes completely integrated, or does it just create the changes temporarily while you keep it with you, fading over time?

@Captain_Nemo thank you

2 Likes

The audio says effects are compounded by repeated listening, so using this NFT for longer duration, integration into subconscious will be faster, now question is how much longer is enough?

4 Likes

Most probably yes, but I would like to know what are the differences exactly with the previous work if possible… and the differences in use, as using an audio for subconscious integration vs continuous subconscious programming (if that’s the case) are a very different matter, imho.

1 Like

From looking at the image

I noticed STRONG flow of power, courageous confidence, will.

The energetics are there, stronger than in old one.

The energy behind it seems knightly, similar to as you would be that warrior on the picture.

I didn’t get the field yet even.

12 Likes

it has new audio and the old one in a zip

38 Likes

Woohooooo, technically this goes into my new NFT updates…whoa!!! Too much excitement today

13 Likes

Nice. So we use the audio for active work/programming and the image for immediate full effects, or does the image also accomplish the subconscious programming like in the audio? That’s my question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks anyways, looks and feels amazing.

4 Likes

Also, I assume this audio is smaller (and more updated with goodies) which is awesome, as the older audio was 20-min long.

Edit: The new audio is only 6-min long

20 Likes

Mandala + new audio + old audio all for $114, people who are first time buyers struck gold!

11 Likes

This artwork looks badass

4 Likes

im using the old one daily for 4 months now and im happy with result .
is this more powerful and work differnt way than the original? worth to upgrade?

6 Likes

One of my favorite NFT artworks ever :star_struck:
The audio gives me sort of ‘the Witcher’ vibes.

5 Likes