Knight Warrior Mindset

Feels a lot different from the older, longer audio. I like the newer one much more … Programming feels more complex (woven worlds complex)…

Try it out guys…

22 Likes

so first

Thank you Dream!

second.

this field seems to inteligently connect to the shields you already have on you and make them …absolute??!

it is like a game really.

you need your clothes of war your shields and you weapons.

now we have it all i fathom…

but this creation makes what you carry in this moment… well …it calibrates your deffences… i am in awe.

and am certain it will surprise further.

it was my favorite field although used not so often.

perhaps all in my head …

8 Likes

Lol i really want to get this i love the knight mindset.

their so many fields, that are great

10 Likes

Epic Knight music this time :smiley:

13 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor - I am usually of the opinion, use what you have but in this case, the new upgrade feels totally worth it!

9 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

5 Likes

Damn, so i can listen before school.
LOL damn. I need to get this. This looks amazing will defo pick it up. I love stoics and this might help me get their faster.

am just not patient enough to wait to pay day. lol

11 Likes

i too was hmm … impatient wanted another nft but…

this here was too much of a candy to pass and although i have time and there are copies…

snatched it

it may also have protective qualities in itself … if somebody else confirms…

more or less the feeling is if you carry the knight armor in itself.

felt it on my shoulders and back… there i have alot of issues… now there are no more…

i can move more freely.

12 Likes

“A remake and powered update”
"An upgraded version "

@Captain_Nemo
Tell us a little about it? Please?

This is probably my new favorite of your art. Close tie for me between this and Errant Knight Antivirus.

Someday I’ll just wear everything you made with a knight in it regardless of what the fields are for. Evolve past choosing fields for what they do. Just, Knights…

7 Likes

Sapien be putting out more fields lately than my wallet can handle

11 Likes

Does that mean that the powered update mentioned is also applied and included to the classic version audio (the 24 mins audio field), which comes together in a zip file with the new version audio( 6 mins) ?

1 Like

No, only the new version is updated and has extra perks and Captain is yet to spill the beans.

5 Likes

For those who bought it, hows it going? Mental? Social? Internal Feelings?

7 Likes

Been using it consistently for the past 3 days.
I believe the feeling given by this NFT/field is what a man should be. Call it alpha or sigma mindset or whatever, the sensation and effect is of taking sh*t by no one (including yourself). There is also a sense of being centered in your own power most of the time, and radiating your energy around pretty strongly… this socially translates for me with being able to be myself easily and having fun with others with enhanced spontaneity and assertiveness (but not in a exaggerated way)… in general I can say that people have been responding very well to me. Basically you are just much more secure and self confident, you feel strong internally and in your mind, also the armor helps with not being oversensitive and shields from negativity (I still don’t know to which level though).
I like this a lot.

28 Likes

Do you feel like it revives your Aura/energy?

All in all, sounds like it ist exaxtly a powered up version of the old one (radiating a strong bubble of Power, being confident, assertive when need to be, remaining honorable by not acting afraid/overly sensitiv, protected against negativity)

11 Likes

I’ve noticed that less but probably just because most of the time I already have a lot of energy as I use other fields and also do my own practices. All in all I would say yes anyway.
One more thing I might add is that the feeling is partly also kinda similar to the one I get when listening to unconditional androstenol, along with all the added benefits I have already listed. I believe the qualities that this nft transfers to you also boost masculine hormones/pheromones but, as always, that could be just my personal experience (and even if true that might not be the case if used by the gentle sex). The main difference I’ve noticed with the old audio is that this seems to be much more easily integrated and stronger, and the overall vibe is somewhat different, along with the technique for implementation (would like to know more myself).

11 Likes

Hi guys, just wanna confirm, does this have the above respect aspect of the old one ? That’s one of the important features of the previous Knight Mindset that I loved . The mindset to act honourable and respectable while others actually respect and admire you as well .

5 Likes

Enhanced +++

9 Likes

Got it, let see :dizzy:

6 Likes

Got my copy! #225
Was looking around the shop for something to buy and decided to add this one to my arsenal since I love the OG so much, figured it’d be an investment to have this mindset with me always, for the rest of my life :crossed_swords::dagger:

I use the OG almost daily, in the morning after PONR and New Perspectives. I’ve definitely noticed the respect aspect, I get called sir a lot from everyone, even elders. And I feel stronger mentally and energetically from the compounding

Looking forward to seeing what the more powerful, updated version has to offer, especially with having more time for loops.
Looping now for an hour :recycle:

Posting this to view at work

16 Likes