Torus Weaved Respect

Yes indeed Lunita, you are very right !!! This purchase has to be immediate for me, every time we talk about sales, I don’t doubt it for a single moment. :wink: :wink: :wink: :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :raised_hands:

14 Likes

Ohh so much love here… I like it :heart:

16 Likes

I’m in :blush: can’t we all use a little more of this in our lives

18 Likes

I want the stats for nerds : )

25 Likes

A very simple first impression.

This feels like if it was PMHC Knight Mindset version.

With the Knight Mindset, I feel exuding an aura but built on like an armor, the field specially works in changing my mindset to believe that what my armor radiates is really Me. It really incorporates a strong core values as well (mentally of course) like a strong conviction of ideals.

With this one I have felt (since i played it earlier today x 3 then i just got home after running some errands including at a busy shopping mall)

As if this was the heart of the Knight :blush:
Wickeeeeeeed. But building rapport along the chakras to then explode in a strong torus. That constantly moves. Now i feel that implosion connecting to my mind as well then radiating from the center of the torus. Thats why i compared it with PMHC but of course is a different feeling, if i was to give it a color (which is funny somehow i feel it per their light)

PMHC = Light Red
This one = Golden/Silver so i guess the colors for me is associating the sword and the mind connected to the heart. Like the light that i feel radiating from my heart with this audio is golden and the one moving along my chakras and the torus is silver

Lol (me and my weird reviews. Sorry :grimacing:)

And finally i did feel a different vibe walking around but not the same as with the Knight Mindset lol

With the Knight M i feel the reaction from people, very strong but it comes from what i believe. That belief exudes and is magnetic.

With this i feel that reaction fully from the heart. Like if people knew me and loved me from before. Like one of their pack. Embraced and trusted.

Funny i for whatever reason just didnt feel like listening to anything at all today. Guess just wanted a rest.

So i can def feel how strong this field is. My chest has been literally on fire my mind is super calm and i feel those lights still strongly exuding.

I know just with a day not playing i still have the effects of the Rubi and Garnet because of KQ or Major BoP. So honestly it feels very beautiful those 3 lights combined, Red, Golden, Silver running up and down my body and exuding outwards.

I cant wait for the coming days at work (yeah after quitting bosses asked me to stay until Nov to see if things would get better, well no they are worse lol) so i really want to see how this is gonna impact all those issues and tough approaches from the clients having so many issues with our product. I really cant wait :laughing::pray:

34 Likes

Listen to this audio, I feel pressure on my head. Maybe because I think to much about my work this week plus thinking about asshole boss…

2 Likes

Respect from others will be natural and more natural if you respect yourself. Recognizing your value and worth

Self-respect, respect for yourself, respect for yourself as a person is key because how you treat yourself underlies how you treat others, and how those around you treat you.

I think the pressure in your head is an inside job .
Being respected in society, respecting others and ourselves is key to improving self-esteem, self-efficacy, mental health and well-being.

45 Likes

Yes I agree with you. I give so much respect to other people, now time focus self-respect.

8 Likes

Yes. I know it now. Thank you Sapien Medicine team for this audio. Love it so much

11 Likes

Would this work if I work remotely? Also what about through texting?

3 Likes

I don’t have the field but reading the reports above, it seems to me as if the effects of this field begin from within and then project out into the world to form the torus.

If I’m understanding the reports correctly, then, yes, the torus would influence all that you put out into the world through your torus. So, I would guess it would work for you when you work remotely.

11 Likes

Could somebody give this field stars on gumroad i may be able to buy it then its just a theory but worth a try thanks to whomever may do it :)

3 Likes

would like to buy it too. but is not displayed on Search results for “Sapien medicine” | Gumroad Discover to pay with PayPal

1 Like

Same but all the ones that show have stars this one doesn’t have any so maybe just maybe there is a correlation

1 Like

It is up there now thanks to @anon32464289
It seems like it really has to get a star to show there

6 Likes

i see it now Thanks to you both

5 Likes

Will keep it in mind for next time :+1:

Aside from that, I wanted to thanks @Desiree for nudging me into buying this field.
And your powerful reviews Beltloop, and Luna in the The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy - #11 by LunaMoon thread.

I wanted to save up and go the hard way, out of lack beliefs regarding my current ability to make proper incomes.

Only after a couple of listens, this field feels so important.

I am feeling so grounded in self-respect.
Very close to self-love but something deeper, like a deep acknowledgement of my parts.

Self-respect that permeates into a respect (or nuance of love) for all things.

Will most likely update :pray::slight_smile:

25 Likes

Lots of eyeballs on me today… this is really the only new thing in the mix so I’m chalking it up to this field. Now that I think about it, I was kind of putting out a “respect me” vibe, not in a creepy way, just because I deserve it. So yeah, I notice the internal piece too

30 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, how many times at a go did you play this and for how long ?

I bought $30 in drinks and the bartender served me another $30 in drinks.

For free.

He talked about his favorite drinks and what bartenders like to drink.
These special flavors and such.
I have new ideas to serve friends and I had a genuinely great time.
He explained to me how his pallet has changed as he’s gotten older and instead of trying to even contribute, I just let him speak.

I never realized how easy conversation is… when you respect the people you talk to. PEOPLE LOVE TO TALK. STFU AND LISTEN. I’ve always felt this anxiety speaking, but being a person who deserves respect… people will make a good conversation FOR YOU. They WANT you to be happy. They WANT to put their best foot forward.

I used to be angry when I couldn’t speak, blaming the other person for hogging space. Maybe they’re doing me a favor. Maybe they’re not the right person to speak to about what I want to speak about, or its not the right time. I can let it go, be present, and everything is okay.

Another of the bartender girls was very nice and personal with me.

I felt like a star in a weird way. I say “weird way” because its not like the other fields for love or attention. Respect is much different. “Soul” interactions. All day. Things I generally only feel with friends. What a weird day when you’ve categorized respect as not being able to come from strangers.

P.S. If you’re wondering about his suggestions they are:

Amoro
Green Chartreuse
Berber

They taste great in cocktails, taste great alone, and I guess you get social points for ordering them from bartenders. They’re very natural, coming from various herbs and spices. You’re welcome if you use my suggestions :stuck_out_tongue:

45 Likes