Torus Weaved Respect

Just the 2-3 yesterday, but I accidentally left it on this morning for maybe 40 minutes. I do tend to go a bit off script with fields in the beginning too (not necessarily advice :wink:) I now have it in my night stack x3 right at the end after orgone accumulator, so I wake up feeling good

11 Likes

Thanks :pray:t5:. I was thinking of playing it in this order :

1. Elemental Alchemical Ability x 3
  2. Alchemical Garnet x 4
  3. Torus Weave Respect x 4
13 Likes

Your torus will be overflowing!

10 Likes

:joy:, wait a minute…is that a good thing ?

3 Likes

I bought this :smiley: lets see :man_dancing:

17 Likes

Guys, spiritually and in the context of aura, should the field affect the user remotely (over phone call / thought / chat) with all its attributes even without a physical / frontal encounter?

Edit: for those who got this, please share your XP in that relation, 10x.

9 Likes

Wow. This is beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

The funny thing is that in part, you inspired this.

I believe we’re all here reading and posting here to help each other, often in ways we could never anticipate.

Honestly, every time I read your posts I think “I’d love to date or know a girl like this.” These instances have unfolded into a general curiosity about women and a willingness to continue learning resulting in that moment.

Thank you for contributing on here @LunaMoon and I hope you continue to do so.

18 Likes

Awww #blushed

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am glad that my experiences can inspire others just like i get inspired around here too!!

Looking forward to read more of your reviews!

15 Likes

And it was your review which inspired me to get this!

17 Likes

I’d say definitely eyes. I don’t have this field, but I have the Lion tag, which I believe have some similarities in that aspect.

12 Likes

Thanks, just got it:) Will test it soon.

Edit: Can anyone estimate the duration of the torus effect around the user? :)

6 Likes

:grimacing: take my comment as being my experience. It lasted almost 12 hours after listening x 3 2 nights ago, and i only play it x 2 today and i feel it almost throughout the whole day and night.

But remember ive been listening to KQ, Major BoP, Rubi and Garnet for a while now and those lock energies in and around and expands that torus too.

15 Likes

Felt to drop the good old Maslow pyramid here…

Lot of good reviews above.
This field has been good to me as well.

Definitely a sound investment folks :slight_smile:

19 Likes

I believe all these fields are sound investments :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes

Wake the Bot!! New Shorts on YT :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Do you feel any field in the shorts or are they only to spread the word about NFTs?

Killer visuals btw

3 Likes

Captain can correct me but these are to spread word about NFT - as NFT fields work only for valid owners.

13 Likes

Oh lol I forgot about that ownership part

But he didn’t upload it on the main channel.

1 Like

Can one of you supply a link? Don’t know how to access the place you’re discussing. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes