Gaining Back Respect

What fields / NFTs are best to regain lost respect from others / friends?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

The simplest way to answer your question could be to recommend a field like Torus Weaved Respect: New Release.

However, when you read the description of this field, you’ll see that “respect” is a dynamic interaction between people. What I mean by that is “respect” is a response that others have to what you are doing and being.

And I’m mentioning this because, if you’ve been losing respect from others (and that’s all right; that sometimes happens) you may want different fields to fix the ways you’ve been losing the respect that you’re wanting.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Nfts,

Black Panther, Smilodon bones, General of the Legends, Thor, Armor of the Berserker, Aether Snake … (those are the ones i am familiar with, Im sure there are many others)

Fields,

Self Respect, the revision series, Point of no return, Torus weaved Respect, Sword of the Righteous, The Welcomed.

9 Likes

Why did you lose their respect in the first place?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :pray:
These options/fields that have been mentioned/recommended are all Great, but I would suggest to start with point of no return (first), then, any other field(s).

2 Likes

I would also search for this reason first before anything else. Then you can apply fields on that basis

5 Likes

Always going out of my way to do things when not getting much in return, Saying yes too often (That’s the reason behind why I may have lost respect) - Probably a deeper aspect of wanting validation

2 Likes

Then 100% the point of no return mentioned above.

Let me think of others…

Self respect
New Perspectives
Shamanic Medicine Blend
Unbreakable
Knight mindset

4 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

If I’ve already listened to ones like Torus weaved respect and other fields today, will looping point of no return undo the effects?

2 Likes

Edited and added suggestions above.

No the point of no return can be played. The only field that would clear out the last 3 hours is the energy body / aura cleansing

1 Like

Thank you i’ll take a look and see :)

1 Like

Hi, nitropro! welcome purple rose

2 Likes

Hey

How many times can i loop point of no return, can i do it continuously

The forgivness audios, helps other forgive u. i read am pretty sure

1 Like

Do you guys think Soul Restoration Series will help gain back lost power?
like the core one for example

It will help you store and hold the power that you have and that is flowing to you.

Is that what you mean when you talk about “gain back lost power”?

1 Like