Something to help bad dreams (child)

My 8 year old seems to have nightmare type dreams about 5 nights a week. Are there any audios that could help? She is open to sleeping with an nft image under her pillow, maybe the dream catcher. But any other suggestions welcome, just need to find the best solution for her. Thank you.

1 Like

Ideally she doesn’t want to have any dreams at all if that’s possible.

I recall @donut 's review on shielding 3.0 thread and how it helped her child calm down a lot more and have better sleep… But perhaps you can talk to her and see what’s causing these dreams?

3 Likes

Ah yes, I remember now. It could be an option.

As to why, she’s always had them. It used to be night terrors which were awful, but thankfully those have stopped and now it’s just bad dreams. She’s very sensitive personality wise, and a worrier.

1 Like

I’d try:
The Exorcism Rite version 2.0
The Devil Reversed
The Hanged Man
Death
Remove Unconscious Clutter

(They’re not in any specific order)

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion:) I’ll give that a try.

9 Likes

Including what was said here

Idk why but intuitively answering also “Wisdom of the Dying” based on my experience here

2 Likes

Hi Joanne, I am not sure what the cause of bad dreams are, but Bhooted Boots is very powerful and can remove anything that is causing it if it is entity related.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Some really great suggestions here, I really appreciate it, thank you.

@donut ah yes, I’ll play that one too, I have it :slight_smile:
Thanks again.

2 Likes

I think all the field suggestions have been made- it might be a little young for her but I think peppa pig is hilarious and maybe if she watches a little bit it might help put her in a lighter mood in the evening. Not sure how you feel about tv but we like it over here it keeps the mood pretty light

1 Like
1 Like

This is nice :relieved:

• bedtime stories
  • sweet dreams 7h+ (bubble protection)

Anything environmental would also be good as it can facilitate better mental space for child.

1 Like

+1 Angelic intersession and Exorcism

you can also print Michaels Mandala and put it under the pillow for protection in the sleep state.

1 Like

Any updates / changes?

1 Like

Things are a bit better, I’ll give it a couple more nights and then let you know :) but yea overall there seems to be improvements, just early days to know for sure.

1 Like