The Requests and Fields

Mandala Version of Mandelbrot Symphony :love_letter:

:loud_sound: :arrow_right: :love_letter:

1 Like

Carbs to Protein
or
[whatever-you-(can)-eat] to [whatever-your-body-needs]

Thinking of vegans/vegetarians and other special diets/restrictions/limitations.

Unless there is something that can already do that?

1 Like

What about a full body muscle Healer?

Like f.ex. healing the swallowing muscles, esophagus muscle, diaphragm and psoas → all body muscles heal to optimal state.

Someone correct me if hes got one for healing muscles already…

*Muscle Cheat
*Robust Organs

2 Likes

Black tourmaline field

@Jay Already have Black Mirrored Stone

4 Likes

PU has excellent Black Turmaline for free.

@noname It is not to my knowledge, who is PU?

Psychic University.

1 Like

Thank you very much I thought he had a youtube channel or another site but I see that it is in enlightened states, I’ll take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One to fast eliminate nano plastic particles. (Via relasing fast through back or front door lol or by apoptosis etc)

I know Plasma Flaunt helps with it, but since it has so many other targets. It would be nice to have just one focusing on that.

That along is causing so much havoc and cut normal healing and processes within the body

8 Likes

I second @Lunamoon22

And it seems like we cannot escape plastics, like when I type this reply my fingers have to touch plastics.

3 Likes

Hello Sapien, as many of the ladder commenters have requested, I request a permanent ADHD field that helps with increasing the size of the prefrontal cortex and the gray matter and white matter inside of it, while also creating more/balanced dopamine receptors permanently and taking away some of the affects of executive dysfunction, sluggish cognitive tempo, working memory and processing speed deficits. While also increasing willpower, the ability to delay gratification and to seek discomfort for growth. Just something that is permanent would be amazing, something that causes the brain to grow and keep growing while also rewiring the brain circuits until ADHD is no longer a factor. Maybe also adding some nervous system healing and amygdala healing would also be great. Thank you very much for all you do, you and your team.

3 Likes

Fasting Audio.

I want to do a 40 day fast but I keep failling

Recovering from Depletion after fasting

Fasting Recommendations

1 Like

Cure paranoia field

Cure scizophrenia

Advanced Fields Hemorrhoids Narrowing Fields

Captain please make it possible

@Captain_Nemo @Dr_Manhattan @SammyG

1 Like

Just found out my stepdad may have Amyloidosis so I would love to see a field made for the incurable hereditary disease. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

The Quintessence of Marrow: New Release

In the mean time?

I mean it cant reverse inherited issues, but at least it could help lowering the production of the amyloid protein?

2 Likes

Yes I was considering this one too! Thank you!

1 Like