The Requests and Fields

Wow!

A field for Korean Glass Skin :sparkles::dizzy:

Human Mandala/T-Shirt/NFT/Drink Charger

To infuse you with the energy of a Human (similar to lion, smilodon, wolf, ape, etc.)

Probably could work similar to Arcturian, Pleidian and other Alien tags since humans are more complex than animals

Would be good so you stay grounded in your human side as you develop spiritually

Revision of Health

• Illness from infancy

Many people became unwell after infant vaccinations, which created a cascade of illness from infancy. Such as asthma, eczema, allergies, autoimmune and many other issues, including the knock on effects on mental and emotional health.

Starting out life already behind in wellbeing, vitality, even so much time lost to appointments/treatments.

• Patient-Victim Identify

Plus many infants learn that when they are unwell or sick, they receive focused love, care, and attention.

So it creates a subconscious program, ā€œwhen I am sick or ill, I receive love, care, attention from parents/caregiversā€

This creates a DEEPLY rooted patient-victim identity, from as early as 2 years old. That is challenging to shift, and is quite prevalent in our society.

9 Likes

This one is needed!

1 Like

Sounds cool!

2 Likes

@Shivy-SzN yesss weee need this one !

3 Likes

Would Torsion help with this or is that different?

1 Like

I thought of a neat request and I couldnā€™t keep it to myself

ā€œWoke to Smokeā€
ā€“An environmental purifier that works a bit like a crucible. It will gather together energies in a the environment and peopleā€™s own energy bodies, and it will burn up all of the things related to woke ideology. It will create a sort of vibe or fume/smoke that will clear peopleā€™s minds and make them painfully aware of how their beliefs differ from reality. It could even be an item maker, a bit like the blessed path. It could be spread everywhere and even infused into the different propaganda media that exist so that it can nullify the effects at the source.

4 Likes

Have you tried deep sleeper?

From woke to asleep

Ezi pizi

3 Likes

The Atmospheric Preceptionist ?

2 Likes

Is that even possible?
I mean, I guess you could improve your Energy, Skills, Magick, etc., whatever, but going to an entirely different level, I mean improvement I can understand, but Solomon/Legend(ary) like (if he was real in the first place)?

If such a field is possible, it should take years or even decades to reach such levels, but maybe I am wrong.

What made these people so powerful is they devoted their entire lives and were guided to become what they became. Their whole energy system and vibration was focused purely on what they did. Like a profession.

To do this normally for normal people is near impossible as you wouldnt find the right information and guidance.

But this is sapien med soā€¦

Angelic vibrations was done.

Now you can add one and two together and for someone like Dream its definitely possible.

I just wish there was atleast 1 field to make you that ultimate anti entity force.

Not exorcising them but actively becoming the exorcist. Full gear and knowledge and mindset and inner workings.

Like imagine knight warrior but its priest warrior but also included a full arsenal etc

Probably wont happen but I hope it wont be an nft atleast.

Imagine one day phantom goes down and all
the demons realize you dont have the weapons no more lol

But my intuition tells me Solomons power was definitely not fully ā€œhisā€. More like given.

But the concept is good. Or Constantine (keanu reeves).

1 Like

Yeah, since Angelic Vibrations is a thing, I guess anything can be. :sweat_smile:
I forgot about it.

This sounds dope.

1 Like

Interesting discovery

@Shivy-SzN maybe you can extract the most important parts to request it here? :hugs: An update for the anxiety field + amygdala combined :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How about a ā€œGravity Machineā€ or something equivalent, to make us feel as if the gravity is higher or lower??!

We might even train our bodies similar to some DBZ training lol.

Damn, this would be fun (imagine being on another Planet, without being on another planet lol, listen to the field, train/workout, profit)!

2 Likes

Take a look soon!

2 Likes

Today I struggled to wake up from a nap and thought: what if we had another meditation video like the effortless meditation video but for waking up?

I find the effortless meditation video works great, it puts my mind into rest in seconds. Maybe it can be reoriented to wake you up an agitate you instead of having the relaxing effect it has.

2 Likes

Soā€¦hear me out.

Nicotine has gotten a lot of bad press, but thatā€™s because the delivery system is usually bad for health. The actual compound has a number of benefits and, may be one of the rare things that can alleviate hypothalamic obesity.

If it was delivered in a purified form, I believe it could help some.

5 Likes

Hi!
Excuse me for being late.
I was very happy to find about your opinion as one ā€˜in the knowā€™.
Iā€™ve been going back and forth about asking you for an introductory practice recommendation (as things keep changing), or perhaps a ā€˜next levelā€™ reading, but not sure if I should do it here for the listeners as well, or try a PM, if you were available for it?