The Black Mirrored Stone Shield

An advanced Crystal series by Sapien Medicine - an old dream coming true! For sure a dream shared by many other users here.

Loved this one. I feel entirely purified after using it 3 times. Also a great grounding effect (one more for the list!), and a great effect on the skin too.

I’m feeling very settled and calm now. Thank you Dream. Hope you do something with Emerald, I’m curious to see your approach on this one :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I like Shields!!! Tatte no Yusha!!

Well if you have different shields that work in a sinergystic waay they stay longer. Or better sayed .

You are protected in a “dynamic” way.

To your answer: Yes My man :grin: :handshake: :grin:

14 Likes

Epically underpriced. Thank you @Captain Changed your name again? Well. Thank you.

10 Likes

Thanks Dreamweaver for another layer of protection!

11 Likes

My whole body is vibrating on the first listen!! :pleading_face::pleading_face:

For some reason I can breathe easier lol

Thank you so much for this!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

23 Likes

Oh my God the feeling. I even have happy butterflies in my stomach haha

First of all im tasting it. Yes like licorice and wet soil (dont ask me how i know the taste of it) :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I guess because ive used/worn those two crystals/stones for years probably 10-ish i recognize the feeling. But its just now that im realizing that all these years (tho they incredibly worked) their effect didnt pass my aura. They simply (but they are not simple) shielded Me, built a cocoon around Me.

This audio from the very first seconds i felt it being poured inside of me like if it was replacing my blood. reaching every space i have. And it felt like this thick black/silver “jelly” inside armor.

I dont know how to make you understand the gratitude and love i feel for these 2 stones (plus black onyx) they protected me sooo much and fought for me so much at a very tough period in my life where i had to face really dark “outsiders” for like 3 years. I could have other ways to fight back or protect me, but it always exhausted me eventually and these crystals would pick me up again and again, and expand their shield and push forward until i got free. Yep. Im sure other things helped me too but the protection from these was undeniable.

So imagine feeling “my crystal ninja tribe” essence touching and reaching everywhere in me, i feel it in my blood, in my tissues, in my energy systems man!!! This is way much more than i expected.

A reminder tho:

BUY KINETIC QUASI if you still havent!!

I cant stress that enough.

That field is like the glue and amplifier, accelerator of whatever enters your body (fields energy) and then you radiate all of it just like being a crystal… ;)

Thank you Nepali :heart::black_heart:

23 Likes

Life changing. Even with playing the clear and repel negative energy fields daily I couldn’t compare to the clarity and protection this gave me. All 5 senses opened up as if they were being cupped by cloudy energy before. It’s rough to not be surrounded by negative energy here in Australia right now so this is truly needed right now. The infinity stone set is bringing me so much I can’t even express how deep they work and how great they all are.

25 Likes

Hello there! Try playing this 30 Mins prior to get vaccinated. I had the idea after my sh@ Booster and helped nevertheless. And alot of DNA, Super human plus and so on. If i had it on me prior to the surringe perhaps i would have spared me alot of other audios… :sweat_smile: :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Not only is this amazing at shielding but I was wondering why my old self harm scars which were reaally bad suddenly have started getting flatter and smoother, they were raised and purple my skins healing a whole lot faster too I’ve only used this for 2 weeks maybe ooo and my skin feels extremely soft and I feel like I’m in a soft comfy lil bubble I love it :blush:

13 Likes

Hello friends
Is this audio also for grounding?

1 Like

Yes, its use for that too.

And also the Ruby & Carnelia one

Thank you for reply…happy to see you here again

1 Like

Going through lot of sorrow right now and playing this on loop

5 Likes

Hope you feeling better lanos

6 Likes

Stay strong :pray: try oxytocin and outlook retrained if you are struggling to move on mentally from something. The combo of these 3 helped me tremendously recently

3 Likes

Guys, how long the effect usually lasts after couple listens ?

I was recommended this and will buy.

I meet a lot of people at work and they exhaust me with negative energy many times. Would you say this is the best shielding you can get ? I use shielding card from time to time.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

I would say its pretty strong and can last long hours, but it depends on the environment you are in.

Or what you are expose to that needs shielding.

And in my opinion it compunds with the passing days but not in a way to make it permanent but to last longer in the day +

If you have KQ play it x 1 AND THEN a couple of loops can last 2 or 3 days.

Just read the KQ so you understand how to build momentum with KQ to get to a point of long lasting effects for other fields with less loops

5 Likes

buy the crystal charger audio. loop 4 times black stone shield and two times the crystal charging audio. See how it is for you. and of course do also what Luna said…

cos iam crazy person i do: KQx1, Black Stone x 3, Crystal Charger x2 cos i need it…go from there see what happens and what are your needs/enviroment…especially in the dark hours. perhaps do it at the evening on sunday before work on monday and see how the monday goes…good Luck!

6 Likes

With the Mass Meditation field release, and spamming it a tad too much, I ended up completely ungrounded yesterday.

This field remains the best in my opinion if you need strong grounding, or need an extra layer of protection when you go to a sensitive place.

Really worth the investment :deciduous_tree:

11 Likes

Should be a couple hours after 2 listens imo.

But you’re stronger today than in February with many NFT upgrades, you probably don’t need it anymore

2 Likes