Printing NFTs as Tags

Acrylic photo keychains, good for carrying in pockets.

Miniature photo album.

4 Likes

I love all of this man lol

Such a beautiful next step we’re all partaking on

Imma get decked out in the future with mandalas all over me lol

6 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot about this. I wear this on my wrist. It contains tags and a mandala. Saves having to wear on neck and I don’t think ladies do as much with pockets as guys (but I could be wrong lol). It’s stretchy and can be put on ankle also. Has a little zipper but stuff can be put all around the container (unlike some). Wrist Holder

18 Likes

A BoLove tag… Whoa

7 Likes

Updated the first post with this list. Did I miss any?

10 Likes

Are the Negentropic fool and the explorer tag NFTs?

4 Likes

Good question! I can’t look them up on soundweave as this site is blocked at my work place (may be because Https does not work?)…

So, not sure if these two are NFTs and then also if they are recommended to be used as tags!

3 Likes

Edit: I just remembered Luna talking about sticking mandalas in her bra and realized this would be just the thing to attach onto a bra strap. Of course zipper pull, attached to beltloop, backpack or purse are all great ideas. Too many things around the neck can be noisy and heavy lol.

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Paialco-Jewelry-Rectangle-Floating-Chain-White/dp/B01N4G0046/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3N2RGT6CYJULF&keywords=Rectangle%2BGlass%2BWindow%2BFloating%2BLocket%2BPendant%2BNecklace&qid=1653717583&sprefix=%2Caps%2C268&sr=8-2&th=1

1 Like

Now I’m tangenting but this is such a gorgeous locket from 1870

4 Likes

Also this from Etsy - wouldn’t let me copy link

5 Likes

NFT TATTOOS!!! Eh-oh! :joy:

I AM FIELD! < /groot >

7 Likes

Double sided photo stainless steel pendant just arrived.

Edit: Link to my specific pendant, basically the same listing as what Maoshan put in the opening post but directly to this pendant:
Amazon

17 Likes

Milamber- Please post a link to purchase. Thanks.

5 Likes

I edited my post to add the link, Maoshan posted it in the opening post too although that one you have to use the pulldown selection menu to get to this pendant.

6 Likes

Is there no way for them to fit the entire mandala picture on the tag?

4 Likes

You could fit the entire mandala but then you would have empty space at the top and bottom.

4 Likes

Ahh I see, thank you for the information!

2 Likes

I picked a fairly square shape that only cut into the corners

23 Likes

Although I’d venture it’s possible to make it look good or even indistinguishable :slight_smile:

3 Likes