The Warrior Monk

Donut - U should really post this in The Skull thread.

1 Like

anyone can share what does the Monk exactly do ?

Or any sample situations on how the monk will activate his skills/abilities ??

1 Like

lead and protect.

1 Like

A lot of stuff actually, atleast if you request it.

He is my favourite for basic energywork and also overall to work with.

13 Likes

I´m so confused right now :thinking: Is it ok different NFT´s on opposites sides of a pedant or key ring or not Ok? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Yes Matty it should be alright!

Printing NFTs as Tags

4 Likes

Omg this is sooo pretty! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m really grateful to @Captain_Nemo for making The Warrior Monk available for us, here’s my first experience of it:

I noticed with this servitor my area of movement seems to be a lot more free as opposed to before, it was as if limited by a bubble of restriction around me. This allows me to sit upright and be more aware and present.

On my way to the bathroom I heard faint steps on my house stairs… as if something is getting away from the area.

Hope to hear from all of your experiences with this awesome warrior :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2:

11 Likes

When l decided to get this, l wanted to keep it temporarily until Shielding v3 came out. I needed protection badly because l’ve had many negative energies/entities try to get to me, often using those around me to do so. ln the last few years l’ve used most of the audios to get rid of them, and while they work, it would only be temporary as after l stop listening, they would still return.

l really needed a permanent protection, so l bought Monk, and it has been phenomenal. l’m more happier during the day and my dreams are not being ‘‘hijacked’’ . When l’m around people who project negativity, l no longer feel a heavy pressure in my heart area, nor do l become emotionally weaker. I’ve also noticed that l don’t put up with others if they try bringing me down either, i don’t want any part of it and l’m finding it very easier to get away from them and not have negative thoughts and emotions afterwards affecting my vibration.

There were a few days that l didn’t have Monk with me as l wanted to test if those changes were from this or something else. Well, those days really hit me and even at night l was having unpleasant dreams. Then l’d get Warrior Monk and within moments, the shield was up and l’m feeling incredible. So yes, l was shown the proof l needed.

Warrior Monk is now a permanent addition to my ‘‘team’’ :smiley:

GIGANTIC thanks to @Captain_Nemo

35 Likes

same by me. no matter whether family or co-workers…

but i use the dragon armor. the monk also sometimes, i feel he makes also the connection with your other energy items automatialy easier.

for example i havent used the mandala for Thoth a long time then i was wearing the Monk and i felt some effects of Thoth on me.

8 Likes

The world is way to chaotic not to have him and I just mean in the physical world, can’t go out anywhere without people always being nasty, rude, arguing. The monk places a strong magical barrier around you, it doesn’t feel metal or hard like a shield or armor, its like a thick cloud, when chaos and weathering is heavier, he strengthens the barrier. Its like the negativity gets absorbed by the barrier and transmuted to positive energy. While he keeps you shielded and warded he also fights off inter dimensional monsters, e.g. larvae’s, phantoms, creatures of the dark. Like the footsteps other user heard, I can also hear them, sometimes really strongly like theres a huge fight going on. We can’t fight what we can’t see but monk can, and in a way that is beyond expectations

16 Likes

It is very difficult for me to connect with the SERVITORS.

How do you connect with the “WARRIOR MONK”? It’s hard?.

Or do you just print it and carry it in your pants bag?

Does it have active and passive skills?

I am thinking of buying it.

Thanks.

:smiley::+1:

1 Like

that would freak me out ngl :rofl:

4 Likes

Question for owners - does the monk only uses their knowledge to protect you or can it also assist you in acquiring/downloading it yourself? I’m definitely being guided towards this one, and my interest in martial arts has been growing recently as well, so I was wondering if the monk can provide aid in these practices, and in general guide you in strengthening the body and mind.
I’m currently on the fence whether to get it now or further save money and get ascension-naut first.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works with every nft basically, to a degree even automated since there is an energy exchange.

No doubt yes and very good at it.

1 Like

Funny story from this NFT. After purchasing it my friend whos clarvoyent says, “that was already your servitor” then a light bulb lit. I had created a warrior monk way back in 2017 when I was going through alot, dealing with heartbreak and alchohol dependency. I used him alot, thought him to study and learn all you can about martial arts when I dont have anything for you to do. I had found to beautiful symetric crystal my friend found and gave to me since he knew I love crystals. After working with the monk I abondened him and completley forgot about him in 2017 once life got better plus I lost the crystall I housed him in. I believe Dreamweaver saw him and took great care of him plus teached him new skills. Here is my writing from 2017 when I created him.

7 Likes

Don’t forget the Monk!!

4 Likes

I chose your method of double-sided pendants and they buzz with lots of energy. I’m used to stuffing my wallet with laminated prints, so I put on 10 fields (5 necklaces) and I felt as if I were going to get nauseous, pass out and get a headache simultaneously LOL. I couldn’t get them off fast enough. After 2 hours, I slowly added 1 at a time; until I had on 2.

My wife rolled her eyes at me and said, “Are you needing attention or something? You could have just asked instead of being dramatic. There’s no way they affected you that quickly.” Since she has 3 NFTs that she only uses passively, I responded by putting the necklace she can use on her. She just looked at me in shock and apologized for doubting me LOL. Ironically, she took it off and tried later.

Nowadays, I wear 3 at all times :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

My Higher Self really loves this one, I don’t know what it sees, but it never reacted so ‘warmly’ to any other field. The day it was released I heard a name for him too, even though I got it months later. Love the Monk!!

2 Likes

I use the double sided pendent and create 3 knots in this format so each necklace has 6 feilds! I made it so I can change them out, by opening the snaps. I want to buy some dividers, for use on a chain as well too.

Here is the clasp for taking it off & on

5 Likes