Smoothest way to wear NFT's/mandalas?

So i recently won the kraken $20 thing which gave me a huge discount on 7 NFT’s
I’m very new to NFT’s in general (only owned the smilodon bones). Any advice on a smooth way to wear them, and/or print them out in small copies? Perhaps really small to put them in my wallet all together bunched up and wear that? I’m currently wearing Matchmaker tag around my neck and having the Lion dogtag in my pocket (bought both from users here)

Also is it efficient to just bunch up them all together and wear them at the same time? I also have the best path on my phone background.

1 Like

Some ideas here:

Printing NFTs as Tags - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

3 Likes

Thanks! Will check if there’s any EU-equivalent of those in the amazon stores

1 Like

Try to get them printed into tags that have a square dimension that can hold the entirety of the NFT image… If you get a circle shaped tag, the corners will be cut off and will slightly weaken the mandala.

1 Like

But can i wear 7-10 tags at the same time or what do people do in general? It’s gonna be a lot of bling bling

1 Like

That’s up to you and how much bling bling you can handle bro haha

Test it out yourself, see what feels right bro…

If it feels heavy on you (energetically) or tiring, take off a few…

As long as you’re getting results and aren’t getting tired - all is fine

1 Like

So currently i’m wearing like 11 mandalas because @Pihkal who sold me the matchmaker was kind enough to throw in like 10 different mini-sized mandalas and I have them all stuck inside my see-through phone case (draw luck, horseshoe, lady fortuna…etc, yea i did win the kraken 95% on first attempt lol) and then lion tag in my pocket along with matchmaker around my neck

I can feel it is tiresome at times, in particular when also listening to certain heavy audio. Which leads me to another thread idea unless there is one already. People’s opinion on the most energy-providing audios and most energy-draining ones, would be interesting to read.

I’m super curious about the 7 NFT’s I bought though. Hate to “sacrifice” some to use some others, gotta catch them all.

2 Likes

I think instead of the question being “what are People’s opinion on the most energy-providing audios and most energy-draining ones” a better question would be “what are peoples opinion on the most energy developing fields”

If you want to outsource energy, i suggest buying the tower of power

Other than that, i highly suggest developing your energy body, so you can handle more fields at once :)

Do note, nothing is over night… Developing the energetic threshold happens over a period of time… How long is this period of time? Well, it varies on many things…

5 Likes