The Eternal

This is a life extension field. The healing that this field does is in line with what’s necessary for you to live longer.

Unless there’s something life-threatening about the circumcision in question, probably not. Otherwise, people would then be (unnecessarily) worrying about if this field might heal any long-past, but still wanted, plastic surgery this field might heal (it won’t).

5 Likes

I’m really loving this field, its like dreamweavers Mona Lisa. Goes with every single audio or mandala. Masterpiece

11 Likes

Looks very cool. I just purchased one for myself. What print shop did you use? I’d like to do the same thing.

Glad you like it. Since I‘m from Germany, I used www.kartenstudio.com. Where are you from? I‘m not sure if they ship worldwide. But maybe there is some similar shop in your country?

1 Like

Got it, thanks. I’m in the United States.

2 Likes

A bunch of ideas on this thread -from tags, to prints, to jewelry!

9 Likes

Since when has this had an audio?

1 Like

Has someone said this has an audio?

It doesn’t

3 Likes

nft for similar therapy, you may consider this one with audio @Username2

1 Like

dm me, yours are off

it does now

35 Likes

:open_mouth::heart:

4 Likes

how should we download the audio?

2 Likes

Go to you emails search for the order and go on claim nft then instead of claiming it as it was already claimed it will show you the downloads Picture and Audio.
There is moat likely an easier way but thats how i did it :)

1 Like

It shows me open in phantom after I click claim nft lol. Can anyone send the audio here or to me please? Thanks!

Yes open it in phantom and the there will be the links/buttons to download.

3 Likes

Ah got it, thanks

1 Like

whats the music like? violins? lol

Nope it’s kinda upbeat with a catchy tune

4 Likes