The Ascension-naut

How high vibrational mfers be feeling

6 Likes

Nothing can stop me from being happy.

6 Likes

Yesterday I planned to listen to vibration raiser for few months first yet here I am today with my first NFT :grin: I have audio looped minimal volume on my fone and it makes me feel literal high, similiar to MDMA.
I wonder if this field will make keto diet impossible for me,since many peope comment that eating meat becomes problematic
Edit: minimal volume,not silent.those are same words im my native language so I made mistake

8 Likes

Welcome to the NFT Game!

I wouldn’t worry about your diet but it might become less meat you want to eat. I am decently far along the spiritual and awakening path, stopped eating meat for a while and went almost full vegan (still had eggs) but now occasionally back to eating meat. You just need to listen to your body and not get hung up on anything and enjoy the ride.

Also, the effects from the NFT/Audios tend to lessen over time as you get used to them. I suspect you wont be high on an MDMA type experience every day. Your vibration will just stay at a higher level all the time and that will be your new normal.

12 Likes

I would not mind having this feeling all the time to be honest. Feels awesome.
Also, I dont know how much its result of this field l, but there is one dude at my work who I was always arguing with over politics l, notging major and I like working with him, but everyone was ming jokes that one day we will kill each other :grin:
So anyway today is the first time we acy agree with each other and its mostly due to ability to use different words to express opinon.
Cant wait to see its effects in future.
Also do you guys print your NFTs and carry them around?

3 Likes

Check this thread for ideas on printing NFTs as photos or tags. I personally use a Instax Mini Link 2 for 2x3 wallet size photos for my pocket, phone case, under my pillow at night, etc. Have a few printed as 4x6 photos as well.

5 Likes

So far it made me more aware of “sneaky” ways of my ego.
Like I would do something because of my ego, but without being aware of it, and my ego would convince me I did that because of some other reason. This field made me aware of that.
Also Im less prone to indulge in negativity, and Im pretty sure Im more sleepy because of this field.
The MDMA feeling came away, and this field now feels like sparkling water in my energy, with bubbles accelerating and multiplying.

10 Likes

After a month I think I could give update on how this field has been working for me.
Definietly lot of stuff buried inside coming out.
Im forced to face various issues of mine but the pacing of this process feels just right.
Many things feel challenging but not too hard to overcome.
Just enough amount challenge to force me to growth.
Another thing I noticed is sleeping much more, and being more tired in general.
Im more open about my feelings to my loved ones, and even to myself.
Im also much more drawn to fruits, so Im not doing Keto anymore. I do eat meat sometimes but it doesn’t taste as good, and eating huge amounts makes me nauseous

14 Likes

His vibrational level is over 9000 !!!

6 Likes

Why is he so angry then? :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: idk

Got this back again. Such a shame I sold this and didn’t take it seriously enough back then. After increasing my self love, I have understood this NFT should not be ignored, it is such a beautiful and gifted field that promises you long term happiness.

Playing ego dissolution + ascension naut is a must. You must do whatever it takes to seek long term happiness!

11 Likes

Spiritual Growth

7 Likes

He is higher self and sees his lower self making the same dumbass mistake over and over again lol :smiley:

Two months using it I am kinder to myself and people.
I don’t know if its this or looping Conceptual Realizations at nights, or both but I can feel subtle changes in emotional states of people and animals around me.
Oh and I don’t take life “personally” anymore. Its like depersonalization but in a positive sense.
I have also started meditating regularly again after years.
I do “awareness” meditation which I was initially doing to improve my lucid dreams.

Basically what Franz Bardon called “observing the mind” only you observe all “currents” without drowing in them, not mind only.
How clothes feel on your body, how you emotions, body, mind and energy affect each other.
Then you extend this to also being aware of your surroundings in waking life, ie you see Sun, you are aware that there are processess happening there which in turn generates heat and light which in turn you feel on your body and makes you able to see and how seeing and feeling are also those “currents”
By doing that you become aware “lucid” in you waking life, so no reality tests or anything like that needed. You will just know you are in a dream, you will be aware.

I digressed but realy wanted to share this practice so here it is :slight_smile:
At times I had doubts wheter this field is still working on me or not because it began to feel “gentler” on me with time. But looking at those past two months yeah it definietly works all the time

4 Likes

How is your ego wise? Would you say you became more blissful? I only had this for today, yet, I feel so blissful and grateful. It’s as if this field redirected me to listen to my healing fields once again and telling me “no you are not done with these yet”, and surely that voice was right.

After all, if you want to reach to the highest vibration, face everything that no longer serves you. Way to go bro. :pray:

I paired this with Vaikuntha Loka to gather energy to increase my vibration further.

4 Likes

I was blissed out first days after buying it this NFT too, but after few days it stabilized.
About ego it makes me more aware when Im doing something because of my ego.
It doesn’t dissolve the ego, but it makes me more aware of its tricks.

6 Likes

Interesting thing happened, I don’t feel hunger for meat… thinking about it kinda makes me go “yuck” or “I can live without it”. Hopped on a diet mixed between vegetables and fruits, mostly eating fruits along with spirulina tablets (lots of nutrients packed in)

I tried eating meat yesterday, just wasn’t feeling right to eat it for some reason.

5 Likes

kaneki-trying-to-eat-food
Will we all end up like this :joy:
can’t able to eat anything except fruit and vegetable

4 Likes

That’s exactly how I have been feeling when I have been trying to eat my previously used to be favorite meat dishes :cry:

Oh well, fruits do make me feel clean.

1 Like

Ohh I see why, after doing a little research on relationship between meat and ascension, it’s not ideal to eat meat since their “fear” energy carries over to you, and over the course of time, you naturally dissuade yourself from eating meat since meat doesn’t necessarily align with raising vibrations.

Very interesting.

3 Likes