The Eternal

Thats fine

1 Like

This one might also affect on mental aspect btw even on subconscious level. Even tho the description is short but has many hints hidden within this one.

6 Likes

Coming late for the party.

And sorry for the New Release post :grin:

Are you guys aware if this one comes with an audio?
This is written as “Single Music”, but none received.

6 Likes

No audio. Just print. (“Single Music” seems to be a vestige from the old programming.)

6 Likes

May the stock live long enough…

3 Likes

If you’re meaning “paper stock,” there’s a whole thread, Printing Mandalas as Tags, discussing solutions to mitigate your concerns.

2 Likes

By stock I meant Nft copies.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification! (English can be such an imprecise language. Haha)

2 Likes

:thinking:
Rice and beans for a couple of months to become one of “The Eternal” :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

with this around how many of eternity redux owners are willing to sell it ?

1 Like

I’ve had my Eternity Redux tag for 1.5 years now. Definitely not going to sell it since the field on the tag has already grown on it for 1.5 years :wink:

17 Likes

Hello, I’m willing to buy this.
Can this cure any disease?

2 Likes

No.
See the description above.

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I see for the other two new one’s you had a hi-res photo for, that you shared. Any chance you have a hi-res on this one?

Many thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hey, @Scribe I did not buy this one (yet) haha…so don’t have the image. I am waiting for Protection 3.0!

If you bought it, open the confirmation email, click on “Claim your NFT” link. You should see the download option on a browser.

14 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer now with paypal down if i use credit card do you fathom it will recognize at once that i am the owner …my email the same and all?

i am tired of those blackmailing shitses…

1 Like

Cool, thank you.

2 Likes

I don’t think the 2Checkout credit card link is fully set up yet.

3 Likes

I’m glad you are with me in this Maoshan. I’m also waiting, patiently, at least 12 times a day every day.

11 Likes

But blueprint of life contains plasma tho so technically this field should be plasmafied/negentropic too. But doesn’t contain plasma protocol fields I suppose. However plasma is also a part of plasma protocol fields so this nft contains a portion of plasma protocol. (At least that’s what I think based on the description of this field but this is definitely lot better than plasma protocol I believe)

5 Likes