Astrologically Inclined

Would you say the addition of the Navaratna gemstone is what makes this more effective than the Nullify + Amplify audios?

4 Likes

Sure, it does. And these gemstones also have other positive effects.

6 Likes

Just picked it up, there’s some funky Astrological weather headed our way so better safer than sorry.

14 Likes

Me too! Picked it up finally today! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Now the proud owner of astrologically inclined #181. Detailed review coming soon :grin:

14 Likes

A lot of people are talking about many different ways to wear them here:

2 Likes

I now have gotten the Astrologically Inclined NFT.

:ringer_planet: :stars: :star:

I don’t really believe in that astro stuff or asign too much significance to it.
At maximum, for me personally, astrological influences change or not change the probability for something happening by 1-3 % on average.

However, Alien Friends made me think about it.

Therefore, I still got the NFT.

Because 3% less likely of shit happening and 3% more likely of good stuff happening, is a ca. 6% deviation from my current timeline in the long term…

WHICH IS HUGE!

Most people in the matrix act like NPCs and barely deviate a few percent per year from their previous timeline and their set path.

But being in a universe with the experience of time, 6% in the long-term is a lot!

With functions of compound interest, every single additional percentage point makes an exponentially huge difference in the long-term!

The famous butterfly effect.

Tiny changes today can have a great impact on one’s situation many years ahead from now.

Every tool that helps manifesting a positive future, counts.

21 Likes

I use this in my rituals with the planetary Solomon Seals.

It is hard to compare, because I have always found them tremendously effective, but it certainly seems to provide a nice boost.

8 Likes

Ha! I’ve been listening to Cone of Power while doing my daily planetary evocations. Should use AstroInclined as well. Thanx.

1 Like

Hello everyone !

Is it ok if I have it on my phone as it’s with me all the time or I need to print out and wear it , can it be in the phone case or need to be a tag.

Still did not figure out how to make a tag :roll_eyes:

Thank you :maple_leaf::herb::rosette:

2 Likes

there are suggestions here.

4 Likes

Highly suggest this one for making tags, if you live in the US. I’ve gotten mine as quickly as three days after initial order. The chain I’ve replaced but I’ve ordered multiple times.

6 Likes

The NFT is spot on, the moment I got it, I can feel its energy vibrating through my whole being, it’s hitting me especially in 3rd eye and crown chakra, I had a pretty intense workout today but since I opened this NFT, I feel like I can fight the seven nation armies, got so much energy, originally it was for a friend but I guess… I am gonna be greedy with this one, hoping this heals the malefic effects of Rahu, sun and Mercury placed together in my eight house and also Saturn’s direct eye on Venus, bruh I am 25 and never had a gf, single as a Pringle. :sob::sob:

12 Likes

so…

for me this is becoming a smart upgraded chakra growth tag with all the crystal support in it.

amnot leaving the cave without it anymore.

9 Likes

Hello SM friends, I Just want to confirm is this Astrologically Inclined NFT limited too?

Or how many are left? any ideas?

Thank you in advance :pray:

1 Like

This would be my very first purchase from SM. Help me out gents and ladies :pray:

1 Like

All NFTs have a limited number of copies. Sometimes there are only about 100-200, sometimes there are thousands of copies (for example The Blessed Path NFT). I don’t know the number of copies for this one, unfortunately.

1 Like

2366 left of astrologically inclined

3 Likes

@Nice2knowU :partying_face: Thank you!

1 Like

Audio added! :partying_face:

11 Likes