Astrologically Inclined

If you want the “upgraded” aspect of the Astrology fields, then yes. @Gnosticmedic27 had pondered on this topic sometime ago.

Also do note that there is always a difference in the intensity of fields when the field is direct vs a combination of multiple fields. What suits who depends on everyone’s unique needs.

16 Likes

I agree with at least the first 2. This one is that big of a deal. All interactions with people have been smoother since wearing this. Still coming across toxic people from time to time, still living on Earth. But again, all interactions are smoother for me, more ease, less difficulty.

Inner state similarly doing better overall in everyway throughout the day. Less stress, more thoughts of progress.

And events of each day flowing more smoothly also. Astrologically Smoothed out Life. Smoothness Inclined. Astrologically Inclined.

32 Likes

really happy that this exists. remeber my post in the share your results topic. very on time thingy this.

5 Likes

Anyone wanna trade this with sword of righteous nft maker :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m considering purchasing this…
A few doubts before I make up my mind :confused:

1. Is it necessary to listen to the Homam if I wear this 24*7?
  2. The puranas say that nothing but high born and purest/flawless gems will be efficient. So i can assume that this includes the purest energy of the Navratna?
  3. Is it okay to wear it 24*7? The guruji my family follows said that wearing Navratnas has bought a misfortune to a lot of people because nowadays people don’t have access to the purest gems as mentioned in Garuda Purana. Also that some gems don’t suit everyone depending on their astro chart. But this NFT only contains the energy and not the actual gems so I feel that it’ll work fine, but can one of you confirm?
8 Likes
  1. No but it could still be helpful from time to time as the Homam is a different thing. But not necessary.
  2. Yes this is safe to assume.
  3. Yes and no. It’s pure. If it doesn’t suit some people then that is an issue I can’t’ address. The only reason I can say that you might not want to wear this 24/7 is if you have trouble sleeping while wearing this. Some gems are very stimulating.

If a gem truly does not suit you then a field for that gem I do not think would suit you either. I don’t know if there is anything to this idea that some gems might not suit you. But I wouldn’t separate in my mind a gem from the energy of a gem. The physical gem itself carries an energy. And that energy is what is being talked about when anyone talks about the properties of the gem. A field for a gem is the gem itself without the physical presence of the gem. It should not be different unless stated in the field description that it has been altered in some way.

9 Likes

Thank you so much for taking out the time and answering… you cleared all my doubts. I’ll hold off on this one until I am sure about the astro chart plus gem stone part.

8 Likes

This is true in general case , but now here you no need to worry because “Nullify negative planetary effects” field is included in this. Basically these 9 gems are Planet exclusives and does the job of only absorbing their respective planetary energies to themselves. Nothing else. It is the planets that give all their nature, property to these gems. These gems are just receiving antennas on earth. So that when Humans can possess these gems and directly absorb the energies & effects of particular planet. Eg : Diamond exists to exclusively absorb only the Venus’s energy from this entire universe into itself on earth plane. They are totally planet exclusive, that’s why they called GEMS and precious/valuable. So Nullify Negative planetary effects included makes it perfect and most safe !! @Cathroulette @Atreides

14 Likes

So far I’ve used it as a tag and it is still working fine.

3 Likes

There are 2500 of these.

6 Likes

I have been using this for a week. Everything in life is going smoother from Interactions with other people to mental processes along with a general sense of relief.

24 Likes

I might take the plunge and buy this field + The Unexpected NFT field aswell, purely to save time in my stack… I use Nullify + Amplify daily in my stack and it’s amazing for making life much easier and smoother in every way, I’ve calculated by buying this + the unexpected I’d save around 30+ minutes worth of listening time per day, since I use all the audio fields embedded into these two NFT releases anyway, and Time is extremely valuable… I shall surely buy this soon

8 Likes

This field is stronger than the Nullify + Amplify audios. I also used these 2 audios daily and bought this NFT to save listening time. My life has been going much smoother since then, problems still showed up now and then but got resolved much faster. I got it off one day and woke up the next day with loud noise outside, I wore it again and the noise subdued immediately. After using this field, I started to wonder how bad my birth chart is. I’m not much into astrological stuff but starting to get convinced of their influences in my life.

30 Likes

Would you say the addition of the Navaratna gemstone is what makes this more effective than the Nullify + Amplify audios?

4 Likes

Sure, it does. And these gemstones also have other positive effects.

6 Likes

Just picked it up, there’s some funky Astrological weather headed our way so better safer than sorry.

14 Likes

Me too! Picked it up finally today! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Now the proud owner of astrologically inclined #181. Detailed review coming soon :grin:

14 Likes

A lot of people are talking about many different ways to wear them here:

2 Likes

I now have gotten the Astrologically Inclined NFT.

:ringer_planet: :stars: :star:

I don’t really believe in that astro stuff or asign too much significance to it.
At maximum, for me personally, astrological influences change or not change the probability for something happening by 1-3 % on average.

However, Alien Friends made me think about it.

Therefore, I still got the NFT.

Because 3% less likely of shit happening and 3% more likely of good stuff happening, is a ca. 6% deviation from my current timeline in the long term…

WHICH IS HUGE!

Most people in the matrix act like NPCs and barely deviate a few percent per year from their previous timeline and their set path.

But being in a universe with the experience of time, 6% in the long-term is a lot!

With functions of compound interest, every single additional percentage point makes an exponentially huge difference in the long-term!

The famous butterfly effect.

Tiny changes today can have a great impact on one’s situation many years ahead from now.

Every tool that helps manifesting a positive future, counts.

22 Likes