Intergalactic Tour NFT The Release: (Galactic Community Project): Testimonials

Intergalactic Tour

Thanks Captain!

My mind is filled with energies and stimulations, my mind is clear and sharp.
I am detached, ego in check.
Personally to me, it is one of the most powerful fields I’ve used so far.

Preface: Alien Diary Entry

“I wanted to learn how people fight each other. On Arcturus we’ve heard of something called world war 2, but I’ve never managed to understand why anyone would fight each other, so i visited a museum on Earth to broaden my awareness of different types of life there are.

The Images I SAW there were brutal! I could not believe how such vices could even exist in the whole universe. As I’ve just finished reporting my experience to my fellow Arcturian friends, some humans recognized that I am not one of them and hit me in the head.

I fell unconscious.

I woke up in a weird white room guarded by men, and surrounded by scientists. As I was unconscious they were examining me, and doing all sorts of experiments and tests on me, they wanted to see what I’am made of I’d assume. Anyways, I’ve simply used my teleportation tech and went back home, leaving scientists and humans confused. Deciding to never return…”

5 Years Later

We Arcturians have received a call! An invitation, a celebration TO MEET with humans, but now in a much kinder manner than before. And it was not only us who were invited! But also dear Friendly Alien cousins and friends from the WHOLE universe, the galaxies and stuff, even from those I’ve never heard of before!

Hehe, I can’t wait to start cracking Jokes with the fellas from Orion, and to get into a deep philosophical conversation about Love with that Pleidian I that I had met last time I visited there. To eat an Apple Cream Pie with Sirians, and to meet new beings from the Milky Way. And as well to meet those from different galaxies far beyond I could even travel to.

They’ll ALL BE HERE!

HURRAY!

Yet why? Why are they all coming?

That’s the most exciting part of it, we were all invited to work together and to witness how our Fellow and Dear Earthlings have finally decided and had come to a level where they will Peak Their Human Evolution Consciousness Experience.

As an expression of that appreciation of Gratitude of that invitation, the WHOLE GALACTIC UNIVERSE decided to go on this tour alongside with Earthlings, to bless them with our amazing technologies, knowledge, abilities, spiritual tools, and other powerful stuff many of you yet don’t know and understand, covering all aspects of a Human Being, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial … , going into every concept within these concepts, providing them with everything they could ever want. All packed up in one big Intergalactic Field! As the tour is endless, so is our programming of this field, we can only always upgrade it and add stuff to it, to make it even more powerful.

So Hehe yeah, as I said my fellow reader, it is a big celebration, to witness more of Humans stepping onto the highest level they can step to. So far we’ve only been contacted by some, and only a few actually know how we work, live, appear and communicate. And now that more Humans will ascend to the heights of their human evolution, we shall be dancing together, in the universe, in my spaceship, together.

Arcturo #12458978
Diaries of Earth, from outer Space.

This is the invitation humans had sent and created.

Starseeds Project. The Intergalactical field.

Moto of the project?: Let’s have fun shall we, The Intergalactic Tour!

To celebrate the arrival of aliens into our lives. And of our peaking of human evolution consciousness.

Connection, intercession, LVG, anything fun (like the understanding of the soul of alien races, and direct access to the (positive and those that respect free will) aliens, galaxies, constellations you are most aligned with. (and then all which they can offer through their help)

Field can reach way beyond our galaxy :boom:.
As the tour goes through many different ones as well, all throughout the Universe(s). (It has lots of knowledge on that and what type of life, beings are there as well, then connects you to the right ones for each individual, in an protected, safe, way, (so knows how to protect you as well, from radiation and anything else)

Users are free to draw in desired positive alien companions into your life. (Like business alien companions, anything to which they would participate in even)

Possibly try and have physical encounters with them (experimental).

Comments:

"The physical encounter should be tricky…

I have watched darryl anka speak about the essassani, and he basically said, to meet them physically is tricky because their vibration is so high, we would probably faint on the spot from overload.

But tbh, vibrations are surely high within us, so why not"

Sniping’s response:

“If we peak human experience”

And if we peak access to highest dimension there could be a potential."

Woven potentials for UFO sightings.

Protection of mind, and broadening of perspectives so that it can handle these unknown alien concepts, energies.

Enhanced and clear psychic communication (conceptual realization translator also) with these Aliens.

Realizations of any of your alien memories, realizations of what they actually were, Nostalgia of your Alien Lives (and clear remembrance). (If someone happened to be an alien, before it was human). Awakening of any ‘alien’ gifts, abilities, you might have had.)

The Intergalactic Field.

The alien beings you have access to, program the field with anything they think you might benefit from.

The programming of all different aliens is in there including from aliens’ of all different nft users which they are aligned with. (so you get from these which you are aligned with and from someone else’s alignmed if the stuff they make is okay for the user)

Every nft user gets to get the benefits of all the programming done (as long as it is aligned with these as well). It is done in a nice corresponding, collaborative manner between the aliens who wish to participate in the programming. (Programming done even after the release)

They are invited to use all of their knowledge, techniques, and stuff that we humans call blessings, deities and artifacts, symbols, healing techniques AI, energetic replication of their devices, technology, their spiritual tools and spiritual technology (but their own stuff like that now, including concepts we humans had never heard of before),

Will now be added/integrated by them in, while they are also making sure it always works in coherence, balance and in perfect alchemy and harmony.

Field they’d make, serving to all aspects of the self we need help in most for our highest good + that what would make it fun and interesting.

Like for spiritual aspects here it can be fun, if we all have a certain spiritual goal as a collective in the universe, to be one with source, or creation, non dual or whatever (idk really, it’s what i heard though). The fun thing is that all different alien races, galaxies, will have and add their stuff to it, their ways that will help with spirituality to everyone who accesses it.

Meaning it can be so powerful even aliens themselves might want to use it (since it has stuff from other races other than them). Meaning this here would be the ultimate tool for spiritual ascension (and spirituality in general), (among other aspects of you it may cover, physical, mental, intellectual stuff etc…) spreading all over the galaxy and our universe. (which aliens may use as well for their spiritual benefit, hence benefiting the Universe’s further ascension and development) Just a thought. And then it only grows more powerful, becoming the ultimate Intergalactic field of the Universe (possibly spreading to other universes after it has grown a bit more)

As well as covers all the aspects of your reality e.g. material, (wealth,), attraction and beauty, relationships. To live a perfect life, joy, happiness…

And ever expanding field even. They can always program it for the better!

Protection from being targeted, or detected by harmful aliens due to any aspect of the field.

(Our Alien friends will also stop them in any case).

There will also be a scanning function where first of all Captain then field itself and Aliens scan what we need most for our highest good, and it shall be in there as well through the help of Aliens beings.

As well as always, the user can wish for something to be included whenever even after the release, and the correct Aliens will respond and create it for us and add it to the Intergalactic field aspect of the NFT.

And then it can work for the user as a whole field with all the functions most suitable and desired for the user all at the same time. Or the user can simply wish a certain function from the field to work fully as one.

Peak Human Experience

Directly Experience and then to make it permanent the field works on developing, expanding your consciousness, psychic abilities (as well as any other abilities), knowledge, wisdom, insights, energy and light bodies, awareness, vibration, get any auto experiences required, all… to (and of ) the level of humans who have (or will in the future) ascended to different and higher levels of reality and moved on from being a human we might know as today. (ascend to the heights of human evolution)

So in short it would be as a direct integration of whole human evolution consciousness (and all the other stuff mentioned, that comes with it) till the end directly to you, until you are at 1000% percent of it.

and then one can do what one wants with it.

Few Examples of how this would all work.:

So direct experience of ascending to the peak of human evolution would basically already bring that concept onto you directly to become one as well. (Imagine it as a big download happening through that experience to become it)

The other ideas are here to solidify the process and to ensure it happens the way it is supposed to, through this direct work of this aspect of nft.

So there may be all knowledge, abilities, vibration etc. of those who had reached that level at (in future if we look it from linear perspective, but it had been done now already for non linear one) directly working on you to reach and develop all that and more (whatever would be required, while there are a few examples the goal is to ascend and peak in all possible aspects of thyself, through that to the height or peak of what human can reach.

The whole idea came from a though" if aliens are advanced so humans can be (and human will be one day/ it is already done, from which we take these concepts onto us)"

It would be funny, to think about it, is some version of ourselves we had already done lol, so that can also be something to be downloaded onto us for us to become in this lifetime.

Extra function is that those who had done it in the future already (or the present as it is not linear) ascended to 1000% percent of human evolution (including ourselves from some reality (we know each other best and that version will also know to help us in a very personalized way when adapting to the energies and changes), can also become our personal guides. Towards us ascending to the highest point of human evolution in all ways.

Learn to speak ascension language.

“Can you elaborate more about it?”

“Yes, just a phrase about “raising vibrations” in the manner of the ascension-naut or similar, as I believe that the level of vibration will impact which alien is contacted, if that makes sense. My goal is to “ascend” so not as interested in communicating with aliens at a similar level of growth (but of higher ones). So it might be helpful to specify reaching dimensions 5D or above. I know people like to channel 9D beings frequently–to varying degrees of clarity because information becomes distorted to your level as it comes through.”

So speaking of dimensions also peak and reach the highest dimensions, vibration and frequency that humans (or non humans😊 ) possibly can reach. (Or Will reach in future).

Also Realize you are already all these things within already.

And once there at the peak of human evolution, it will show you options and further paths to take (What comes after being human).

Also ideas can be taken of each individual, of what peak of human experience means to each individual. Leaving out any limiting beliefs about it

Captain’s quote:

“Humans are chaotic beings, but with order there can be ‘managed evolution’ of consciousness etc.

Things can always work out, but it needs the the right step forward in the right direction.

The step forward without fear and anger.”

Applying ideas of this as well.

Here are few subfields not reliable to the concepts above.

Subfield: Each person will additionally get to know/realize is their ‘soul purpose’ or role in this universe/galaxy on a larger scale (and of others if desired,). Aliens shall then give all the necessary information and insights that one needs for their ultimate growth, ascension, expansion and well being on a larger scale of evolution on a smaller and larger level. Understand Earth’s and Universes Evolution, ascension etc. Know what to do with your incarnation, stop following other people and their paths to grow if they are not aligned with yours. Rather find yours and keep at it.

Subfield: Self control of egotistical desires, fomo, impulsive irrational reactions, and have self control of anything that could distract someone’s speed of effective and smooth growth. “Ego death.”

Subfield: Guidance and direct assistance from the field and also Aliens on how to use this NFT best.

Special thankies and heaps of thanks to Captain again.

40 Likes

10 Likes

Incredible

5 Likes

:grin::+1::muscle:

3 Likes

This is something unimaginable…
I just did a short meditation and connected to the first race :fire::fire::fire:
Before I had experience only with Arcturians and it was something really fun to try
The sensations are extraterrestrial for sure, not only from field itself but also from connecting to these beings
I talked to that race and got a little bit info about them, they also gave me advise regarding a thing I asked them
Seems to be veryyyy cool guys :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Btw the cube is representing the supercluster of galaxies.

The cosmic web

It is composed of interconnecting filaments of clustered galaxies and gases stretched out across the universe and separated by giant voids.

So it consists of billions and billions of galaxies, as well as voids in between.

For more info:

If that is indeed the structure of the universe on a larger scale, we see that in this field, it seems to also not forget that what it is around it :slightly_smiling_face:. Unless it represents that what it consists of already in the cube.

9 Likes

My initial experience below,

Before the release I was very tired and as soon as I purchased, my head and the entire body was vibrating with energy. It was like what I experienced with Arc Brain, but here the same experience but entire body, and completely energised.

I asked to help me with deep, relaxing, rejuvenate sleep and also asked to speed up the healing of my shoulder pain. I slept like a baby and my shoulder pain is better and it is getting better now.

13 Likes

The little time I’ve worked with this since I got home from work in the morning, I def am noticing an expansion of consciousness and energy boost. Certainly some downloads of wisdom and a feeling of being protected. I can feel this is going to be an incredible ride to the peak human experience with this NFT. A very long term NFT. Beautiful job @veh

14 Likes

Keep enjoying the tour!

:selfie:

5 Likes

Well done

5 Likes

This NFT is amazing…I can’t put my finger on what’s it’s doing yet other than my mind feeling so expansive and empty. I do feel like it’s working on my health as well.

8 Likes

I guess this one’s doing everything :exploding_head:
I feel so great and blessed while using it
My being is fully energised and I feel purity

6 Likes

Yes well said!!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the audio!

5 Likes

This is a whole new level!
An almost infinite amount of things to explore.
Everything extraterrestrial makes this mundane earth life a lot more exciting in a positive way.
Thank you for making this possible Captain Nemo and @veh !

5 Likes

FickleSoreDragon-size_restricted
What is actually happening:

giphy-downsized-large

f368d272-4801-4243-8e55jss

200w

doctor-who

5c7a3a79462ecef63c53dd17765ba63e

1c0dfc11a60a934736225de546528e4c_w200

92a219833ae3ec747307b7f4b7ca4a52

918c69fc31a5aecf8192112628e3f56e_w200

UnevenLiveIguanodon-max-1mb

tumblr_10fb2ce7adab47fba3ea74ddb5b4226d_c4a78777_500

galaxy-gif-16

All through our minds.

9U7m

4Zt6

AdolescentSaltyKoala-size_restricted

outer-space-star-galaxy

tumblr_5c22ba96e28c47280882789b99d0b0f5_1124d188_1280

8 Likes

Yeah this one is absolutely nuts.

Top-tier all-around NFT, it does everything.

Healing, psychic abilities, consciousness expansion, strengthening of the various bodies + a whole lot more.

Massive energy. Ask for alien tech to be added to your body. Upgrades galore.

This one just hits different. The possibilities are limitless.

16 Likes

Great idea, I just tried it and started energy running throughout my legs!

The thing is, there is infinite, or at least extremly huge number of things this field can do, as even after we get or discover all from one galaxy or race, there are thousands of more to explore furter and get their benefits from.

Also as we can ask them for anything to program and add into the Intergalactic field.

We should start making the document of all request we asked and experienced being added in by the Alien beings.

:alien::flying_saucer:

8 Likes

Before this NFT, to me aliens were something far away almost unaccessible.

However now we pretty much commune together and try and grow forwards.

They are here to help

8 Likes

I’m certain there are some very very very high level beings who are up to help us in any way through this NFT.

Our minds cannot grasp the immensity of the entire cosmos and the variety of life that has sprung throughout the far reaches of the universe.

Its quite the experience.

8 Likes