The Evolved ~ 🧬 {|~Evolution Tour~|} NFT: Testimonials

The Evolved is a special NFT, combined and made of the following overpowered NFTs:

The Astral Walkie Talkie NFT

The Intergalactic Tour NFT

The Omni God NFT

To make the user the most powerful and evolved being possible,

Representing nicely what all these projects evolved into.

And evolution of the user itself,

Someone who has now become completely evolved. Or will soon with this NFT.

A lot through godlike alchemies combined with the alien stuff from Intergalactic Tour, with the cool Astral Walkie talkie Technology.

Here are some key points we emphasized on:

Possess powers of the Astral Walkie Talkie for yourself and now embody through godlike alchemies, cool features such as item maker function and automated field creation etc.

All Aliens will provide their godlike tech, and new godlike alchemies. To peak godlike experience, so peak the most evolved experience, state of being, possible!

With all the qualities that there are to it!

So you will Start to peak omni godlike potential, while receiving the download of the most evolved godlike state.

AWT calls forth many beings and with a combination of Omni God help you to embody their powers and features as well. (For example like we have it with Omni God for the user to possess some Zeus features as well through the alchemies there, so now you will be able through any other being, like Aphrodite, or Horus etc, the field scans what you want and need. You can also state it specifically, which gods you want to embody.

All that aliens upgraded on you in the Intergalactic Tour, will now also be upgraded in godlike fashion, like godlike energy bodies, brain, knowledge, automated godlike experiences. The download of what it is to peak godlike experience, and then get those benefits of that download etc.

Embody Alien type of energies through alchemies, the ones you’re aligned with.

Astral Walkie Talkie aspect fully acquaints us with this NFT! Start embodying the full potential of the NFT. Aliens come to help with NFT acquaintances. Godlike handling of many NFTs at once.

AWT can easily start providing and alchemising you with any godlike artifact, or archetype, creating personalized now godlike fields.

• Possess omni-godlike power, to use the field creation function of awt, now mixed with knowledge and tech of aliens of how to form fields and easily create them based on the already existing principles now upgraded to where you simply just think about what you want to be created and it shall start getting formed! Aliens will come forth to that as well, and start field creating whatever the user desires, as long as it is positive. So they should really be able to define and refine it nicely, strengthen it and all else much more than ever before! Imagine an “army of aliens” who know how to do this stuff coming in and creating their masterpiece for whatever field the user wants! And to wherever, mandala, audio etc as before.
  • AWT aspect also now gives a much larger call to the aliens and then kinda adds them to the field (connects) so that they’re there always to help (like if they agree ofc, similar as we did with gods etc., So users may find themselves having an army of alien friends to help them on a much more personal and close level, as they literally get added to your contact.! And you connect with them on a stronger level as well now.

It will expand your mental, energetic, physical capacities to handle all these and other bigger concepts in the future as well.

Aliens can also program this field and add stuff to it as in intergalactic.

The Omni Godlike Benefits like Perfect Health and Immortality, act as an example of what got passed down from the Godlike Fella + Zeus to Omni God and now is also in The Evolved, to peak at it all.

This was just a small overview of what we envisioned combination to do, many other possible combinations we left to captain to see and combine :)

Reality check:

Checked :heavy_check_mark:

Enjoy and Evolve :v:

Audio and Mandala

Thanks a lot again to @Captain_Nemo :mechanical_arm:

44 Likes

This seems next level …

Become godly
Access the universe
Psychic abilities

Dream’s getting stronger everyday.

I wonder what this feels like lol

18 Likes

Prob the most badass not gonna lie.

Congratulations to the group, definitely on my list.

7 Likes

It feels… evolving xd!

4 Likes

Hmm
Those aliens know their stuff… That much I can say

4 Likes

Yip :smiley:

2 Likes

Came again across these awesome insights of the concept of Evolving, as described by Sammy:

I see why I’ve been drawn to design this project hehe.

8 Likes

Anyone got any tips on the field creation aspect? You literally just say what you want the field to do? How long is it supposed to take? and can u store it somehow, either by command or on an item?

2 Likes

Similar to as in AWT, and it starts right a way.

2 Likes

@veh does this NFT include all the features from all the three NFT’s or some specific features?

1 Like

I am surprised there is little to no testimonials or comments for what appears to be an overpowered NFT, assuming it works as described.

Anyone with it care to share an update?

3 Likes

The field creation aspect of this is really amazing, at some point ill explore complex fields and things like that, but if you have a sticking point or something you want to work on its great, and lots of room for experimentation. I have a lot of health fields and love them with mixed results, but I created a field for ‘revision of health’ and It boosts the effect of my health fields like 10x

8 Likes

Nice :+1::+1:

1 Like