Zeus ~ NFT ⚡ {|~Omni Tour~|}

Zeus

Whoever was favored by Zeus
was certainly victorious

Okay for Zeus it is a little interesting one

The idea is to have Zeus himself and all the help he offers. Especially in the world we live today.

And then like we had Chiron to whom we added the idea of omniscience

Now we upgrade and refine that idea by 100 times. Where these concepts get added to us.

Where we get an have all kinds of omni concepts such as omni success and victory, omni intelligence, omni knowledge, omni beauty, omni luck, omni abundance, omni limits removal, omnipotence

And so on, It adds to the theme where Zeus himself the ruler of gods, gives us these kinds of omni powers.

making it as doable as it can be, for us mare humans to achieve and possess such concepts.

Now let’s begin.

Zeus is considered the ruler, protector, and father of all gods and humans.

(Just like the ruler, protector, was Zeus, you should be as well. Positive leadership, protective and fathership attributes included)

Including Absolute Protection of Zeus
(The protection the god himself offers)

Additional protection of Zeus

Gathers all negative, hateful energy from others that is focused towards us and transforms it into lightning with which it shocks the crap out of anybody that wishes to mess with us. In a safe manner acting as a strong warning sign to back off. If the attacker does not back off, the warning voltages go higher.

Ability to rule like Zeus

Zeus became the most important god because he used intelligence as well as power, and he used his intelligence to ensure that he would not be replaced by an even stronger successor

(The use of intelligence and power that Zeus possessed applied in our day to day life as well as when conquering our goals dreams, status, power, money, relationships, with a strong control over that power) (Speaking of these nice concepts, Zeus bestows blessings for us to achieve them . Since he’s the ruler of all he can quite naturally order it for other gods and people to help us. (Of course they should get their share of benefits as well)

Full blown Zeus Justice intercession. Turning injustice into justice.

He can also give us some nice privileges and rights, though without any need for allegiance to him. And without doing injustice to others in effect.

Horn of goat Amaltheia

According to other accounts Zeus himself broke off one of the horns of the goat Amaltheia, gave it to the daughters of Melisseus, and endowed it with such powers that whenever the possessor wished, it would instantaneously become filled with whatever might be desired.

Constantly manifesting our goals, desires with that horn.
Also infusing us with essences of us already achieving these desires, goals, dreams, manifestations. (Done on all levels if possible, energetic, conscious, subconscious, mindset, bodily)

The cave in the rock of Dikte (Dicte) with its flashing helmets, ask the Korybantes (Corybantes) [Kouretes (Curetes)] too, where little Zeus used to play, when he sucked the nourishing pap of goat Amaltheia and grew strong in spirit.

Also some nurturing of Amalthea the goat.
Her nourishing pap
Making us healthy and strong in spirit and physically.

Protection of aegis and of the head of Gorgon.

“Some have called Aex [a Gorgon] the daughter of Sol [Helios], who surpassed many in beauty of body, but in contrast to this beauty, had a most horrible face . . . But when Jupiter [Zeus], confident in his youth, was preparing for war against the Titanes, oracular reply was given to him that if he wished to win, he should carry on the war protected with the skin of a goat, aigos, and the head of the Gorgon. The Greeks call this the aegis. When this was done, as we have shown above, Jupiter, overcoming the Titanes, gained possession of the kingdom . . . Afterwards he gave to Minerva [Athena] the aegis with which he had been protected.”

Looks something like this (but it is fear inducing shield of Zeus, so don't click if you don't want to)

Protection of
Rhea’s Golden Dog (Kuon Khryseos)

THE KUON KHRYSEOS (Golden Dog) was an animal set by Rhea to guard the infant god Zeus and his nurse, the goat Amaltheia, on the island of Krete.

Some common Zeus’ behavior

• Zeus was thought to omnisciently observe the affairs of men, seeing everything, governing all, and rewarding good conduct and punishing evil
  • Zeus’ most distinctive attribute was his stylized lightning bolt which he wielded in his hand like a javelin. His other attributes included a royal sceptre, a throne, an eagle, a miniature Nike (winged goddess of victory), and the aigis (a goat-skin arm-guard). The god was usually clothed in a long robe (chiton) and cloak (himation) but was sometimes depicted nude. He was often crowned with a wreathof olive leaves.

• His throne was guarded by four winged spirits, two male and two female, named Kratos (Strength), Zelos (Rivalry), Nike (Victory) and Bia (Force). Kratos and Bia functioned as muscular enforcers and were tasked with jobs such as the apprehension and imprisonment of the Titan Prometheus. Nike drove Zeus’ chariot and often accompanied him in miniature form as something of a divine familiar.

(Kratos, Zelos, Nike, Bia - help and assistance in every day life)

Zeus can fulfill any request or petition. If he can’t do it himself, he will order another spirit to do it for him.

(Zeus in NFT would ignore Malicious requests, while he’d still try and do them by workarounding them so that they are not malicious anymore.)

He is generally invoked for healing, prosperity, protection, justice, and fertility

He makes sure aspects as these are always fulfilled for us.

Zeus is a notorious shape-shifter. Favorite forms include bulls, snakes, and a distinguished, handsome man in his prime. Allegedly his true manifestation is a raging, incredibly bright, vivid flame, the equivalent of the flash from an atomic bomb, whose full impact mortals are unable to withstand (as happens in the myth of Semele

(Be able to have an experience of Zeus’s true manifestation) Developing it :)

He was associated with these animals

Bull, wolf, snake, bear, eagle

And plants

Oak tree, olive tree

Connection to Zeus’s godly Sanctuaries and his throne.
Plus engorged to the environment via item maker.

Zeus, Leto, Artemis, and Apollo form a wolf pack and may be venerated together.
Hehe activation of that pack.

Zeus, Archetype of the Sky, Power, and Supremacy
Infusion with these archetypes

Some more casual info

Zeus was the most powerful God of Greek Mythology and of Mt. Olympus, able to rule from the heights of that distant mountain. He and his brothers, Poseidon and Hades, drew lots to divide the world into three parts. Zeus took the sky to rule, Poseidon received the sea, and Hades got the underworld.

The Earth and Mt. Olympus were supposed to be under the jurisdiction of all three brothers, but Zeus dominated from his lofty position in the sky and ruled everything. Life in the sky can cause one to lose touch with the Earth and the people on it, so although Zeus had a good overview, he could “see the forest, but not the trees”.

'Zeus could also make it rain, providing water for crops, depending on his moods. Plant life either flourished or died, depending on how Zeus used his powers. He could be either generous or mean spirited, an example of the saying, “Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.”

People in our times become like Zeus when they crave power and have a desire to rule over others, so they will be both feared and respected, and people will be forced to depend on them. A person with Zeus characteristics exudes control, reason, will, and the ability to take decisive actions.’

(Amplifying positive Zeus aspects while dissolving negative Zeus aspects within ourselves)

Zeus fathered numerous children, but he was the first of the Greek Gods to be capable of being generous, protective and trusting towards his sons and daughters

(Zeus’s parental love and support)

(Not including his negative sides)

Here we look at how a Zeus person in our life would also be, based on some blogpost.

A “Zeus” man is one who exerts power, authority and dominion over whatever is his chosen profession

(Power, positive authority (if there is sucha thing) and dominion in every profession, goal, situation when it is required.)

These are men who play “King of the Mountain” as boys, and succeed at it as men. They are ambitious and have the abilities to establish areas where they are the chief authority, and this is where a Zeus type will establish his “kingdom.

(Establish your own kingdoms and empires, really good ones, also good for everyone in it in terms of being full of money, happiness, love, success… :)

Zeus type wants to keep extending the boundaries of his kingdom, to keep growing his economic power, real estate, and prestige

(expanding positively like that in all areas)

A “Zeus” is always looking for what he wants or needs to acquire. He goes after it single-mindedly until it is his. But if what he wants does move out of his grasp, he can think fast and change directions. Zeus can quickly cut his losses and move on

(Important attribute to have)

A successful Zeus works cooperatively with other powerful people. He is in his element when at important meetings, determining boundaries, and making agreements. His word is his bond, and he expects others to look out for their own interests as he does

Zeus alliances are made with bankers and builders, communications and computer experts, bureaucrats and donors. The titles are different, but the game is the same

(Make Alliances with very important people in terms of influencing you positively in your life.)

Zeus does favors for people, but a time comes when he “calls in a favor.”

(Make favors, get favors)

Some other Zeus traits we can apply in our lives:

• Realistic, confident, doesn’t take things personally.
  • Easily cut negative connections with people.
  • Does not waste your time on unimportant things.
  • does not Overly worry about consequences. (probably does but let’s say he can help us make us see the consequences beforehand and therefore do only the good and right ones)
  • Be able to negotiate and make agreements
    (Workaround problems with enemies)
  • Always makes it on the top
  • Absolute success in dating/romantic life.
  • Zeus’ sexual magnetism, sexual confidence, sexual aura, sexual gaze, (we be clubbing ;) )
  • Zeus’ dominance (yet avoiding others getting into attacking position cuz of it)
  • As well as his strong mindset of confidence, power, sexuality, success, achievements, glory, power, indomitable will
  • Easily transform sex drive into workforce.
  • According to “Work and Days” by Hesiod (line 59), Zeus was a carefree god who loved to laugh out loud. He was regarded as wise, fair, just, merciful, and prudent. He was also unpredictable – nobody was able to guess the decisions he would make. (This one could be also important)

• Ahh and also let us possess that Heaven on earth

Also

Automated Catharsis

Catharsis is the purification and purgation of emotions through dramatic art, or it may be any extreme emotional state that results in renewal and restoration.

Power Ascension

Like Ascension tag but now for power.
Also building up direct power in chakras and centers, aura, every action you do is filled with power.
The power that always changes and improves your life for the better

Something important to mention:

• attain all positive attributes and sides of Zeus. While nicely overpassing all of his negative ones and transforming or transmuting them into positive.

These ones are also nice!

Physical Attributes:

Zeus’s Blood.

Infusion with the energy of divine DNA of Greek gods.

Strong Muscular Body ( aka “Automated Zeus’s workout”, working gradually on us.)

Sharp, clear 20/20 Vision. (Zeus could easily see anything happening bellow him) (could also use elements of existing eyesight fields)

Some extras:

• Zeus’ Sceptre
  • Zeus’ Eagle
  • Master of Greek Philosophy.
  • Master of poetry, writing, and Communication
  • Perfect mental state
  • Perfect Physical state
  • Perfect Emotional state
  • Divine being mindset
  • Omni Talent (Be talented in everything)
  • Safe Lightning in hands attunement
  • Ozone smell around us and clearing of environment
  • Ego dissolution ( to avoid becoming corrupted by power) (and to remove all the limits ect :) )

The Omni aspects :blush:

Godlike Being, Zeus would guide us into becoming a godlike being ourselves. We would achieve various types of positive omni - concepts that gods have.

Omni meaning ALL

Attain and Achieve:

Omni Intelligence (have Intelligence in everything all kinds of it) (attain complete and maximum intelligence)

Omniscience (have knowledge of everything) (web def is: the property of having complete or maximal knowledge, I mostly used mine deffs which should at the end be the same)

Omni Strategist Skills (all strategist skills) (Probably this ones comes with omni Skill later on)

Omni Confidence (confidence in everything)

Omni Self love (self love in everything) (and in all forms) (complete and maximum self love)

Omni Success (success in everything ) (and in all forms) (complete and maximum success love)

Omni Protection (protection in everything) (protected with all forms of protection) (complete and maximum protection)

Omni Limits Removal (all limits removal) (complete and maximum liberation of limits)

Omni Abundance (all existing abundance) (having complete and maximum abundance)

Omni Prosperity (all Prosperity (and all kinds of prosperity) in everything) (having complete and maximum Prosperity)

Omni Wealth (Wealth in everything (and in all forms)) (having complete and maximum wealth)

Omni Freedom (all freedom (and all kinds of) everywhere)

Omni Health (perfect health in all areas)

Omnipotence (having unlimited power) (compete and maximum power) mixed with omnibenevolence (meaning goodness in everything and in all forms, which leads to not using any of these powers for wrong cause)

Omni Enlightenment (enlightened in everything) (and Enlightenment of all forms) (complete and maximum enlightenment)

Omni Perfect (attain all possible perfection in everything) (attain complete and maximum perfection)

Omnivorous (in this case: interest in various things)

Omni Patience (capable of enduring all things)

Omni Happiness (omni happiness in everything ) (and in all forms) (attain complete and maximum happiness)

Omni Luck (attain all luck in everything) (and in all forms) (complete and maximum luck)

Omni Fame (attain all fame if this is what you want) (complete and maximum fame if you want)

Omni Beauty (Attain all beauty in everything) (attain complete and maximum beauty)

Omni Charm (attain all charm in everything) (complete and maximum charm)

Omni Sovereignty (100% sovereign being in everything) (complete and maximum Sovereignty)

Omni Kindness (be all kindness possible) (complete and maximum kindness)

Omni Virtue (attain all virtue possible) (in all forms and areas) (complete and maximum Virtue

Omni Protector (protect anyone, anyhow) (be able to give complete and maximum protection to everyone)

Omni Influencer (influence anyone positively)

Omni Destruction of negativity and omni transformation into positivity (destroy all negativity and transform it into positivity)(complete and maximum transformation of negativity into positivity)

Omni Self Realization (self realization in all forms, anywhere) (complete and maximum self realization)

Omni Conceptual Realization (realize everything) (complete and maximum realization)

Omni ascension problems removal (remove any shocks, problems, symptoms that might appear with any harsh realizations, ascension process, or use of the omni powers).

Omni Environmental Positivity (Everywhere you go environment is filled with all types of energies considered positive) (also always expands and strengthens (omni smart environmental field)

Omni Love ( love in all areas, forms everywhere) (attain complete and maximum love)

Omni Intercession (Intercession from anyone) (access complete and maximum intercession)

Omni Magician (be able to manifest anything positive). (complete and maximum manifestations)

Omni Skill (Be skilled in everything) (complete and maximum skill in everything)

Omni Winner (Win in anything)

Omni Humbleness and modesty (all humbleness and modesty everywhere and in all forms) (complete and maximum humbleness)

Omni Contentedness (attain complete and maximum level of content)

Omni Helper (be able to help anyone in all forms) (give complete and maximum help)

Omni Ascension (ascend in everything and in all forms) (complete and maximum ascension)

Enjoy

54 Likes

Hmm, modern and amazing outfit! Zeus is lit :rofl:

16 Likes

Hot as heavens also :D

13 Likes

Ohhhh

Strike the THUNDER!! :zap::zap::zap::zap:

11 Likes

Well, excuse me while i continue being a mere mortal lol

Dope!!! Congratulations!

I am intrigued about this in particular:

What is it?

10 Likes

Envisioned as lightning in the bottle, but now channeled through our hands.

Safe indicating all safety measures that would need to come with that.

And of course if there are any additional lightning powers we might possess with our hands but are not aware of.

(Lot’s of experimenting awaits with Zeus for sure.)

(So far what I’ve accessed seems like full supreme power.)

12 Likes

what is this?? … how many of them will there be? i have a birthday everyday and want itttttt…

6 Likes

14 I think

10 Likes

Congratulations! I know you were really looking forward to this project :) :grin: :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

what should i sell to become it? what prices are you planing?

5 Likes

I thought that! But i wasnt sure

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Just for this i want it!!!

13 Likes

like the emperor of star wars… yet i have other useful things to do with it…

4 Likes

Yes very :blush:

Thanks for the video you’ve re-sent from the other group lol such a divine timing ahah, who would have known it would be confirmed the next day.

If anyone wants to watch it :rofl:

I have one copy PM me if you wish to purchase.
(or anyone really)

Yes I will be looking towards your broad testimonials. :+1:
As said, there is whole braad omni divinity to discover.
Damn I should have added in omni explorer :laughing:
Ah Well I guess Omni skill takes care of it so we’re good.

13 Likes

For now lets hope ill soon be given testimonies about the other NFT that im waiting you make the post for!! *hint hint :smirk::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Haha

7 Likes

yah that one, soon.

6 Likes

LMAO.

Now i not only want it but need it :laughing:

8 Likes

Wow , and i decided against this.
Hope my fomo is in check

9 Likes

Zeus!!! Oh my God! :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

First I was reading this list Omni list like…
“Erm… Zeus? Are you… Like… sure? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Then I saw the comment from the captain :smiley:

Regardless, nice one and have fun connecting :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Yup we added these additionally for our Zeus to bestow.

6 Likes