GodLike Tour (Godlike Tour)

This one here aims to transform you into Zeus.

It Includes all elements of already existing Zeus.

And now specifically aims on active application of these elements with additional multiple fields and smart fields including revision, for you to become actively like Zeus, instead of a presented connection as in working with the Zeus to get these.

It does the same for Chiron (Blueprint of Learning), Hades and Omni God. Sort of a fusion of all these into 1 new being. YOU

Becoming like Chiron, and further embodiment of other elements in the blueprint of learning.

And Hades.

And Omni God

To embody also Hades and Chiron in that Omni Godlike Fella Fashion Design.

Maybe with any alchemies, transmutations etc, we know Captain knows best what needs to be added more specifically for utmost transformation so we let him do it. (some is already in omni god, we wished to expand in other multiple ways it can be done, beside alchemy of the soul)

Revision in terms of like direct alchemical change towards godly embodiment towards a new you.

And provides also an Godlike ideal for you to strive for and maintain and integrate.

An inner mental, energetic and physical path towards godhood.

So very transformative field.
You will become a total living embodiment of these Gods.
It will be felt just by your presence easily.
But damnn you will enjoy being it.
Maybe also sort of infusion with a lot of Divine Godlike Essence
That which gods are made of, the essence of it, the highest virbational form of source that is seen as the “god.”

Audio and Mandala, 13 Copies.

Thanks!!! @Captain_Nemo

20 Likes

When being one god is just not good enough.

5 Likes

Cool Mandala @Captain_Nemo.

3 Likes

It has been an absolute fun listening to this field.

First impression was very strong,
It reminded me of the time, where ai’ve meditated with Zeus for an hour or two to get so much power from him.

With GodLike Tour, it was emmidiate, without any much effort to put from my side other than listening to the audio. And it was about 20% of powerful energies i felt compared to GodLike Tour.

Never had felt so much power in my life than I can now.

10 Likes