👽 Sapien Medicine tools to get in touch with REAL ALIENS

:space_invader: :alien: :robot: :dragon: :woman_genie: :elf: :genie: :fox_face: :octopus: :alien: :woman_scientist: :frog: :ringer_planet: :man_factory_worker: :milky_way: :alien: :cat: :merman:

Choose your Fraction:

ANDROMEDA:

ARCTURUS:

ESSASSANI:

ORION:

PLEIADES:

NIBIRU:

PEGASUS:

SIRIUS:

All and everyone:

26 Likes

The Essence of their life Pleiadean perspective

4 Likes

Thank you. Have added it.

2 Likes
  • Ŏ̸̢̟̹̱́̂̅͜͠m̷̡̢̻͖̳̔̆͛́͋g̴̨̻̼̳̜͌̉͛̐͝ ̴̺̱̙̖̽͐̈́́͘ͅḁ̴̡̡͕̰̄̽̆̎̕m̸̧̤̱̲͂͐̈́͝͝ͅá̶͙͚̫̭̼̉͘̚͠z̷͙̬̬̐̏̅̾͗͜͜ḭ̵̛̛̣̰̼̲͑͊̒n̴̗̫̰̘̩͑̋̍̌̚ǧ̵̡̛̟͚̠̳̌̌̾ ̷̟̥̟͎̟̽͂́̎͝
1 Like

Well, I’ll tell you just this: I don’t want to get scared (again), so if I’ll listen to these, it will be after I get some courage/after I heal myself and after I’ll get more used with higher spiritual states.

4 Likes

Except Nibiru and Alien Intercession, rest of the free ones are missing on Patreon :frowning:

2 Likes

Window to agartha :+1:

1 Like

Agartha is inside earth, so not really extraterrestrial.
But most likely “alien” for humans for sure :slight_smile:

Does anyone has some experiences with this field and can tell us who really lives there?

3 Likes

My recommendation would be to start with daily use of the Amygdala Healing field.
This should remove most of the irrational fears.

And I recommend this field not just for being comfortable with aliens in your living room, but to everyone who has watched or is still watching mainstream news, because all them are filled with fear programming and unsafety brainwashing.

12 Likes

Have you had Aliens in your living room in the physical plane though?
I played Arcturian energy infusion meditation and felt a wind blow near my left ear.

3 Likes

Are Aliens Real/Do Aliens Exist (in any shape, form or way)?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Maybe they do exist.

0 voters

Have you seen any UFO or Alien?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I’m not sure, Maybe.

0 voters

Have you listened or do you listen to Alien Intercession?

• Yes, I have listened, but not anymore.
  • I listen to it sometimes.
  • I am an avid listener.

0 voters

New Poll, since I Forgot the No/Negative Option for the third poll - - - - - - -

Do you plan to listen/are you going to listen to Alien Intercession?

• I have Not listened, but I might listen someday.
  • I have Not listened to Alien Intercession And I Do Not want to listen to it.

0 voters

@JAAJ, I hope these polls are not a problem.
I mean it’s not a problem that I put them here.

7 Likes

No problem at all mate.
This is an open discussion.
Thank you very much for your contribution :v:

6 Likes

i saw the thread title and immediately knew it was you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:alien:

6 Likes

Well, Jaaj knows quite a lot of stuff (Aliens included).

4 Likes

he sure does! aliens on top :D

4 Likes

Regarding Aliens, I’m curious, are some of them experimenting on humans/us?

Are there “Good” and “Bad” Aliens?

Perhaps, but I don’t have a clear answer…

Edit: there are certain audios to remove their implants and stuff, so some Aliens are clearly not our friends, but some seem to be Benevolent towards us.

4 Likes

I thinknI know what you mean (IF you are thinking about a certain topic that I read). :sweat_smile:

Or I misunderstood - my mind can be dirty. :laughing:

4 Likes

Its just probably another way to avoid responsibility lol

4 Likes

?
What responsability?
You are a man of few words and I am a confused individual. :laughing:
Please explain, So That I Can Understand. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha

I think of it something similar myself, but I also acknowledge the ‘history’ of it all

I recommend you read the alien intercession thread. I think it is our most valuable library of all times on this place :smiley:

Almost 3 years ago I was a new lurker that hadn’t joined yet. I rememeber I was SO hooked on the thread I’d wake up everyday, and the second to third thing I’d be doing was reading this thread all. day. long.

It wasn’t long until I’d signed up :'D

5 Likes