Arcturian Brain - Testimonial Thread

This is the Arcturian Brain. It was a group project started by none other than the brain guy, @Dr_Manhattan. The group’s name at recruitment was the “experimental brain project.” The following quote (abridged) is from the first post made by Philip.

Backstory: There I was doing my research, finding new ways to boost our brains, I found a couple cool things, but it felt like “Ernest Neuron 2.0”.

We need something disruptive, a real game changer. Scientist don’t know much about the brain, humans don’t know much.

So, the obvious solution, ask someone smarter. The Arcturians.

The plan is to ask the arcturian to rebuild and grow our brains to give us the maximum of intelligence and as many new abilities as they can. Then we get our brain field.

62 Likes

I’ve been feeling lucidity, it’s not really focus, but crystal clear thinking. As soon as I opened the image I felt the energy spread throughout my brain. It’s going to have really nice effects long term.

Anyone from the group wants to share something ?

23 Likes

Wow… the ultimate project.

If anyone is interested in selling or trading there copy please let me know.

4 Likes

@JonDoe297 Check the trading and selling posts.

7 Likes

Just got this today. Going to take a break from Negen-Lingual and wear this one with me for a week and update my progress here.

This is comic book level stuff ; )

7 Likes

We have finally decided to let everyone on how this Arcturian Brain is like…

This is beyond the galaxies … Far beyond human understanding,

Yet, brought exactly to bring humans to the Arcturian level…

A trippy first day! :D

have we been celebrating?? Absoloutely YES!! :partying_face:

And because it is easier to understand things, you become observant of your own processing skills, the circuits are more coherent, the brain is making its instant responses. the dialect of expression in its quick thinking… it’s like the mind is sped up and is now carrying out its functions all the way through; executive functions start building up new circuits precisely enhancing the brain networks.

beside the trippy experience, I’ve been able to see patterns a lot more than I recently have been, and I don’t feel like I have to bring in a lot of focus either, interactions or energies of a specific person, it now carries a more visible pattern, the heightened sensations allow you to see where it’s forming, and where its deformities away from the natural state of life is. I’ve had this occurring more than once now in a lot more refinement than before, and I can only attribute this to the Arcturian Brain.

Seriously a gift from the Arcturians,
and wrapped up by @Dr_Manhattan :partying_face: :heart:

21 Likes

Lol the sleep part works insanely well for me often times before i wasted time or wasnt rested because I couldn’t sleep when i wanted to now its not a problem anymore.
I also had some insomnia from time to time not anymore.

16 Likes

I shared this in our private group and wasn’t sure about adding here. The group thinks it could be a combination of both.

I had an experience yesterday and I’m not sure if it was this NFT or the Black Panther NFT :thinking:

I was at the park with my dog yesterday. I had the Black Panther open on my phone and gazed at it for a few mins focusing on the eyes. Then I switched it to AB image and left it open. Later on the other side of the park, I was standing with the wind behind me and I looked down at the grass. At that moment, I become hyper-focused on the grass blades and how the wind was moving thru them. I saw the pattern of the wind movement in the grass. I saw the wind pushing from behind and moving forward in the grass. I have never seen that before so it was pretty wild.

15 Likes

Yeah all that energy from both brain and body projects.

Amazing man I love this project.

7 Likes

I want to create a group going specifically testing the effects of just this brain NFT.

Tag me if interested.

2 Likes

Intresteing thought i had while reading higer self desc

“This works on growing strengthening and solidifying your connection to your higher self, or the higher state of being that exists with a deeper connection to the source of all things.
With general use, expect inspiration, signs even direct communication (depends on how your brain itself works, each person has different ways of interpreting data (Information).”

What if the ARC Wire you brain to have a more effective communication with them or the NFT. This NFT has to be a smart one if working with the brain right? So maybe the arc could wire your brain to effortless communication with the nft

4 Likes

I let go of Negen Lingual for the past couple of days, so my hope is that I can give an accurate testimony.

Ditto in vouching for the crystal clear feeling, man I even stopped other brain fields tags and audios.

This was consistent with my need for less sleep, but everyone’s experience may be different.

My dreams have never been more memorable and recalling them has improved, albeit I haven’t even done any journaling.

On top of all that, it’s almost like I’ve been living in 3rd person mode, seeing myself from an outside remote view kind of perspective.
Not really a spectator mode persay but
definitely the observance of my day to day life is second to none.

My autobiographical and episodic memories of events or any past experience just floods my mind, will weigh in on pros and cons maybe of this later, but it’s like distant memories once unaccessible are there, right before my eyes.

Anyone else experiencing mild HSAM with this?

Somehow do not even feel like myself with this, not sure how to explain it…

A droste effect with all my memory systems?

Everything is so fine detailed, very eerie.

5 Likes

Would love to join the project to read and write what i experience. although I use other brain Products from Sapien.

Traded this with somone. Hoping to receive it soon. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I am interested

1 Like

It’s quiet different.

Negen-Lingual I have an intuition with what it can do, and it’s very observable.

This is to an extent but it gives more of a surreal feeling if that makes sense.

It’s like I’m stepping out of my own mind for the moments that I think, or more importantly when memorizing things,etc. recalling.

It’s not easy to explain apologies, but it’s definitely something different, and the results are showing.

Never felt this before, even with spamming all other brain audios, or before I discovered Sapien.

5 Likes

Bro I have just reaised. When i opended the image.

Their is an alien staring back at you.

Look its in the middle.

4 Likes

Aliens fake

2 Likes

5 Likes

It’s in the middle

1 Like

I don’t see it. lol!

2 Likes