Arcturian Brain - Testimonial Thread

Ur making me think am crazy. It right above the middle. With the eyes

1 Like

you might be :joy: . Anybody else seeing this?

LOL! draw on the picture where it is and post it

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

Yes, i see it.

turn the photo about 7 degree counter clock wise…

it’s in the flat middle, seems like to be a cloud form body.

4 Likes

he looks like this

:rofl:
No Disrespect dont come after me aliens

11 Likes

It’s Friday. Y’all start drinking already?? :joy: :blush:

I honestly don’t see it. Glad you guys do! Will try again after happy hour. :rofl:

5 Likes

WAAAIIITT!!! I see this! :hushed: It looks like a male figure. Is this what you guys are talking about?

6 Likes

I think I am blind because I don’t see anything

Nevermind I see it

6 Likes

no didnt see that wow and to the left of the circle

3 Likes

I think you spotted ANOTHER ONE! :joy::joy:

:alien:

5 Likes

Got this bad boy. If possible could i be added to the group?

amazing feeling on my brain its feels different then ernest.

Dont know which is my favourite yet.

Great Project Philp :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

On the first day of using this NFT, I asked the Arcturians to cure my addiction and all the bad things it led to :brain:
Restore my brain as well as damaged cells. But there was an important request, everything must be controlled by my Higher Self so I don’t get unwanted effects due to ignorance of the topic.

And it really helped! I have been free from my addiction for quite a long time, this is the longest streak this year, so I am proud of myself and grateful to the Arcturian Brain for this :dizzy:
In addition, I asked to improve the quality of my sleep and to improve the areas of the brain responsible for the mathematical apparatus, physics and chemistry :man_scientist:
My understanding of these subjects has increased dramatically (it’s summer holidays so I need to study hard topics myself). The speed of understanding and assimilation of information has increased significantly. The ability to solve problems of increased complexity and Olympiad tasks has also improved :nerd_face:
Sleep also got better, but not that much
I don’t have brain fog anymore and my mind also became clearer :partying_face:
By the way, I found more aliens on this mandala :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

I need to work with ARC Brain more.

Am going to ask it fix my dyslexia and we will see how it goes.
And of course you guys will able to see if my grammer improved

9 Likes

8 Likes

Have u tried this with the Arcturian medation on dream seeds channel.

I think and am sorry if i get this wrong. @Desiree recommend that

*Edit i got it wrong, It was @RobbyHa Thank you every much. For your amazing idea

7 Likes

No, I haven’t
But it’s a great idea!

4 Likes

Yes Robby had done since day 1!! Amazing thinking!

I paired it with Arclight however but if I were to recommend it would be definitely the Arcturian Meditation! Since it makes for a constant infusion, an active link, and an Arcturian environment we get to be placed in :)

11 Likes

Am crying right now, It to complacted to go in to but i dont really know where to begin.

I Dunno if its because this NFT but i discovered more about my self.

I dont really cry so its something.
Am crying because of what i discovered after a talk with my mum after this using this NFT. I dont really know what to think for fuck sake. But yeah am venting at this point.

I legit have only this NFT next to me and am getting a sense of its okay.

Why i think it relates to this exactly I hope to say another but its about my brain.
another part of me thinks why on earth can this NFT be responsible beacuse it only for the brain and not for self discovering. Unless this gives a connection to the arcs so maybe. I dont really know

14 Likes

Let it all out man :) :yellow_heart:
A higher brain that sees the far patterns, the unseen before, it is a big part of this arc brain…
To see from above, it is not easy most of the time
But it is also a chance to hear the sounds calling for you to hear: it’s okay.
So let it all out
But have faith you have a lot more than we see in your hands :) :heart:

11 Likes