The Essence Of Their Life

THE ESSENCE OF THEIR LIFE

Created by Sapien Medicine

Their worldwide myths and legends of the Pleiades, the seven sisters who had escaped the form the Pleiadean star cluster with parallels in both native American and Greek cultures, and even more.
Here is an energetic journey into to ideas and meanings as to what it mean to be a Pleiadean and see what a hypothetical life from their eyes may be, hopes, dreams etc.

For new perspective like this can often boost creativity in ways you may have never seen before.
a shorter track, enjoy this musical journey into the heart of the Pleiades.

47 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I get error message when I click on this.
So tried other products and its the same

page not found

Working for me.

Clear cookies. You might have leftovers from last NFT which causes issues.

Or see if you can click this

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/cart

14 Likes

That’s strange, it works fine for me.

Thank you for this audio Captain :) It sounds very interesting and powerful :sparkles: went straight onto my wishlist.

5 Likes

Thank you @_OM clearing cookies did work

4 Likes

Every meditation with the Pleidians I have done has always taken me to the next level! I’m much able to plan for futuristic stuff, my “seeing through” ability is much more heightened and I know exactly how to transform from one point to another!

My lashes have to wait… getting this first just in a few days!

btw does that mean we can have an essence of the Arcturians? Sirirans? It would be really great to see life from many aliens’ perspectives and even see their unique differences in seeing life.

25 Likes

Oh man!!! I love pleiadians :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i got the pleiadian tag this will be an awesome!!

17 Likes

Omg what a beautiful art :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Wasn’t there a tag for this?

The artwork is stunning…

2 Likes

Looks amazing! i hope we may be able to get ones for other star systems too, but regardless i am grateful for this

4 Likes

Thank you. After clearing cookies it works if I copy the link & open in browser.

3 Likes

Really looking to buy this !, for anyone who bought it how long is the track?

Really looking forward to trying this out tonight.

I am not really good at differentiating between various alien groups (apologies to Demi Lovato who considers the word aliens to be offensive to extraterrestrials :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). When they make contact or have a conversation, I generally write down a few things about their appearance and run it by Dream and OM to figure out their potential origin/classification. But Pleiadeans generally are one of the more friendly ones out there that do communicate more than other neighbors out there.

For some reason, they make contact when it is dark outside. I figure this has more to do with me rather than them - probably my mind is more at rest and equipoise in the nights than the day.

24 Likes

(Off-topic: for realz?!? smh )

2 Likes

Hey you enlightened me but i am not sure if they made a contact since i didn’t feel like it
But all of a sudden at 10 pm i was in the street and suddenly i felt the rush to take pictures of my street
Which was so sudden :D It may have nothing to do with it but i felt good doing it

5 Likes

Hey this is weird IM having a weird obsession of photography hahaha I enjoy taking pics a lot and note selfies but pictures of anything. It started just now Like i have this urge to take beautiful photos
and i am happy because. tomorrow i will go to Berlin with a friend so i can take lots of photos

10 Likes

3:48

1 Like

I looped this for an hour straight, then all of a sudden I had a strong urge to check out the Crypto.com website…and the new NFTs that dropped today had just came out at the exact same time I visited. They were so fresh you couldn’t even bid on them yet…so shout out my Pleiadian brothers and sisters for the huge assist…I doubt I would’ve been able to get one had I not felt nudged in that direction, considering all the errors and payments not going through that stalled things for a good long time for me.

:sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

12 Likes