Atlantis (Teespring)

Does anyone see this option on teespring? I saw it yesterday, but today nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

I just checked and it is still there for me.

3 Likes

Could you please share a link ? Thanks! I still don’t have that option. I wonder what happened on my end.

2 Likes

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/atlantis-november-2021?page=1&product=1277&tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&variation=104456
Maybe try clear the cookie

7 Likes

Yeah, I can see that option in your link! Thanks man!

When I use the link in the first post I can’t see the option. :confused:

3 Likes

Noticed something :smirk:

Cap releases:

(1) Three weeks ago: The Essence of their Life

an energetic journey into to ideas and meanings as to what it mean to be a Pleiadean and see what a hypothetical life from their eyes may be, hopes, dreams etc.
For new perspective like this can often boost creativity in ways you may have never seen before.

(2) Two weeks ago: Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer

Here we apply to charge and ‘awaken’ your gemstones.
Actually quite a good idea for gemstone shop owners to have this.

(3) This week: Atlantis

Let the track carry you deep into the culture, energy and ways of being of the Atlantean beings,
Perhaps awaken memories long forgotten.

[…]

Pleiadians: we get the big vision around love, collaboration, awakening earth, as well as partners from the cosmos.
Crystal Restoration and the Sword of the Righteous: we get the power & capability to manifest this.
Atlantis: we download some knowledge around their crystal technologies and advanced society, along with the experience to not fuck-up again (atlantis is famously known for it).

Anyone inspired for a cool community project? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: right here :point_right: Crystal Society

9 Likes

just additional information, and even then, take it with a grain of salt, but for those who’re interested, that channels covers a lot of topics

2 Likes

Interesting, this reminds me of the movie “Infinite”.

Imagine awakening our memories from our own past lives and remember our old skills like blacksmithing swords and armor or something

2 Likes

No need to just imagine :’D

5 Likes

I just ordered this on teespring but I have not received the audio. I checked my spam folder. Has anyone had issues? I know sometimes teespring can be slow/non-responsive, but it’s been about 3 hours now.

2 Likes

they might be in social categorie in your email, sometimes its like that

but if theres non, you probably already contacted the support

5 Likes

I have the same problem. ordered yesterday didnt recieve a link nowhere in my email …spam or otherwise. Support from Spriing says they ll contact me in three days. It is extremely unpleasant! Last perchase from me was in October whitout a problem. What is the issue???

You don’t choose atlantis, atlantis chooses you!

Im joking of course, if they said they will contact you they will, maybe look in your teespring purchase history and try to find a link there, the issue will be solved so don’t worry man, you’ll get it anyways as long as you paid

1 Like

the problem is i dont find it in the purchase history also…anyways. Sit and wait. i ve bought the tarot deck now. It seems that the tarot wants me and atlantis dont. sigh…

Did you pay for it then ? If you did and have the confirmation that you did then you’ll get it, Teespring might have some issues since people buy a lot and their servers can’t follow sometimes.

You’ll be good

Paypal says ive sent 150 Euro to them for Atlantis and for sth else. Ive sent all infos from paypal also in email form to Spring. I ll wait, the inconvinient was it happened on a friday. Loong weekend infront of me.

Yeah man, gotta wait a little, you got this :muscle:

Maybe rewatch the Atlantis Movie in the meantime :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I ll live. I wanted to share the issue. I prefer “Witches, Witches”…thank you!

1 Like

The 1st part of the music seems something out of a jason bourne kinda movie. i shld probably meditate to it before sleep.

1 Like

I believe its more of a field to meditate to in the first place, to have the most fun, but each to their own of course

4 Likes