Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer

This works to help fully charge and restore all gemstones and crystals within a 3 feet + radius around which this is played.

The majority of gemstones are formed by metamorphism. This is when minerals are forced together under great pressure and heat. This powered pressure creates the gemstones which also provides a base understand as to why they give off energy etc.

This induces a piezo electric effect, recreating that pressured effect from their creation,

Piezoelectric Effect is the ability of certain materials to generate an electric charge in response to applied mechanical stress.

Here we apply to charge and ‘awaken’ your gemstones.

Actually quite a good idea for gemstone shop owners to have this.

Use as needed.

42 Likes

And I can hear the stampeding footsteps of our crystal ladies (and gents) now . . . Thanks, Captain. We all probably have thousands of crystals amongst us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:stampede

16 Likes

I wonder if it can charge a gemstone in which it hold already a servitor or a construct.

5 Likes

Definitely! only improve it! :slight_smile: I have a dragon in a quartz crystal. And I wear gems on all but the pinky fingers.

7 Likes

That what’s i was thinking, as i always read about gemstones as the optimal housing for servitor.

5 Likes

Perfect! Have three large obelisks that need recharging, 2 Rose Quartz and one Amethyst

4 Likes

They sound beautiful! :)

6 Likes

You could have just directly tagged Me :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nail_care:

This sounds awesomeeeee :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Dang - you’re right! Could’ve. and yep - awesome!!!

1 Like

What about the crystal boys? haha
Im going to purchase this next month, all my crystals wants some make up :star_struck:

8 Likes

hey calling all crystal people or whatsoever! :rofl:

7 Likes

Whoa… this is huge!! :astonished: :dizzy:

I heard that crystals are less powerful or less “strong” nowadays, compared to the Atlantian days. So I’m getting that this field might help to restore them to get closer to their previous state, if not even get them fully there, over time (or even in one sitting). Or am I wrong there? I wonder if this works cumulatively… :thinking:

Either way, it’s an amazing solution for everyone who’s charging their crystals, and … this is going to eliminate the issue of crystals becoming damaged when getting charged (for the ones that cannot take direct sunlight exposure well).

Amazing creation and so thoughtful! :gem::sparkles: Thank you Captain! :heart:

14 Likes

I love crystals

7 Likes

Oh my lord I am in love with this track, just realized what song it is lol. It’s Overture from The Nutcracker. I love when Dream puts Tchaikovsky as the instrumental, just like how Waltz of the Flowers is in the Depression/Anxiety field!

Just looped it about 4 times, feeling very jolly

Here we have my obelisks, as well as a bracelet, palm stone, and pendant. My moldavite bracelet with my dragon servitor I lost a few months ago would’ve loved this field :sob:

Reviving my crystals, and bringing them back to life like this lol

ezgif-3-f04713846979

19 Likes

Those crystals look like huge pillars and great… Looking forward to ur review after the field…
Not sure if u can stay in the same room after awakening their power :smiley:

11 Likes

Thank you! Yeah I had to get the large pillars lol. I’ll definitely update as I charge them more, probably set an intention which I haven’t really done.

I also like placing these on top of a printed copy of Maitreya’s The Field Broadcaster, in hopes that it broadcasts the field of the crystal.
49987f66b22457f341669db7637037c5

6 Likes

Oh my i juat want to get cozy hugging and nibble those points haha :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nudged to buy this field this morning.

I only have couple of crystal at home: a big shiva lingam, a few orgonite and an amethyst (with SLR on it though :stuck_out_tongue:)

What I’ve experienced so far is how dead they were.

I’m a good student, though not highly energy sensitive yet, and I find it impressive how much they radiate now.
Along with the vibration of my home that completely shifted and a few cool surge of insights.

Time to make friend with a few gemstone shop owner now :grin:

8 Likes

Ive had this since its release but hadnt played it haha what a shame.

In my defense, i always listen for a first time giving it the upmost respect and tho this was for my babies (crystals etc) i wanted to put them all together and they are all over so i just kept delaying the introduction to their new uplifiter lol

Anyway.

I still havent but i will this afternoon.

However curious, i did something else :smiling_imp::sunglasses:

I played it JUST once

And then all the crystal ones haha

Ah man!!! Of course they got crazy strong.

Im still feeling them i feel insulated inside them!

:heart::heart:

Those were:

Garnet
Rubi & Carnelian
Zircoin and Dunburite
Black mirrored
Aventurine
Amethyst

That music tho.

This is from really far out of this world like of reunion of high vibration or beings doing the work.

13 Likes

hi, would love to hear your review If u have recharged those crystal pillars :smiley:

3 Likes