Crystal/Gemstone Charger and Restorer

Does anyone else have feedback on using this with crystal audios? What about with the crystallization attunement?

3 Likes

Crytalisation attunement has noting to do with the crystal audios. For me when it was the time to use the Crystalisaton audio it was a cleansing expirience. For the crystal Audiosā€¦the last of them on Gumroad were perfect and did and do what is written in their description.

1 Like

For my advance I would like to know, because i possess clusters of different crystals arround my home, how much time and how often schould that audio be played. The clusters are in 3 meters distance of eachother and spred NSEW. Does that mean charging them with the help of three sources? Thank you!

1 Like

The crystallization energy will boost anything itā€™s attached to - especially crystals. So I wonder what would happen if you used that on a physical crystal or an audio by command with this charger/restorer playingā€¦

1 Like

i think nothing fancy would happen. crystalisation energy in itself is made to clear and power you and every food drink or item you want. it can be programmed as magic for a desired item. for example my laptop today. it was out. i activated crystalisation and bet it to charge and restore the computer so it can serve me. without hope of course. but at the end it did what I told it to do. there are alot of evil energies in the internet at that time. crytalisation seems to have a very amending effect to that fact.

2 Likes

Hello, can this field clear things like shungite and selenite/satin spar/gypsum? Im reading selenite/satin spar isnt formed under pressure and heat.
I have already tried ā€œessence of burnt sageā€ and doesnt seem to work.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s a crystal and gemstone charger and restorer. That part of the description was describing the difference between crystals and gemstones, but the title of the field tells you that it charges and restored both.

(Although, as I understand it, both shungite and selenite are self-clearing and self-charging.)

3 Likes

Please make this field as an NFT so we can keep our crystal pristine all the time, $100 instant buy :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

For all crystal/gem lovers out there, this is a supercharger.
Iā€™ve had this nearly a week now, and been playing on alternate days.
My body tells me Iā€™m totally energy high when my hands are burning hot,
I go to the garden, ground on the grass barefoot and stick myself to a tree. (aside from grounding fields)
But since I bought this field, my hematite bracelet has been giving me non-stop grounding effect and less heat on my hands.

As well as the crystal alchemy fields both from Captain and PU are working wonderfully. :gem: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Does anybody know if this will charge water? Been very crystal oriented lately and was wondering if my water could also be so.

I guess if Iā€™m going to be really micro about it it could charge the minerals within food and water, since those have a crystalline structure

I know the crystallize attunement for the course will
Charge water but my link for the course wonā€™t work anymore and I donā€™t know how to get back in ā€¦ so idk if we can listen to it if the course isnā€™t finished? Or at least up to that part

1 Like

Man, this sounds dope.

I can see the field being VERY Useful to anyone using Crystals and especially gemstones shop owners. :money_mouth_face::gem:

Edit: also for crystal healing and especially for healers who use crystals.

1 Like