Bioenergetic Crystal Essence šŸ”·

I agree, when a person shows interest - itā€™s much easier
You cannot force a person against his will - you can offer

the effects themselves must be the explanation
(if a person is open to new ideas and opportunities)

2 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

Iā€™ve bought this field, specially for this :

And it really works. My expectations were to create an ideal combinaison of fields to maximise the results and reducing time.

So I combine it with Plasmatron, and one NFT, all of them on a loop on their own device, and the results are really good.

11 Likes

This is so cool .
I convinced my brother in law to try. And now its part of his daily routine.
We are setting biz together. Three is no way its not going to workšŸ˜….

I convinced him with detachment for spiritual growth. He felt so funmy next day after looping to much that he called for help lol.

5 Likes

It makes me wanna dance

5 Likes

Lol yes i felt like that.
Whatā€™ makes me want to dance is Your revwiev of the field :grin:.
AMAZING.

4 Likes

Thanks hun! So happy itā€™s here :purple_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

uhm where do i put this on my stack after kqc and aura repair? or before

1 Like

I would put it after
after repairing the aura, form the correct geometry of your energy system using this field :)

7 Likes

okay thanks :relaxed: just bought recently :relaxed:

am so satisfied with the effects at 1st playing my head so hurt and 2nd playing i feel so light lol

5 Likes

this is just the beginning ;)

7 Likes

I feel this Field pair much better with KQC. Maybe someone can try to loop this one on 1 device and KQC on an other device ?
I feel they work greatly together.
Also, thanks to this field, iā€™ve made a few research about the impact of the cristal on human consciousness, and it appears that Marcel Vogel, a research scientist at IBM, made a lot of research about Cristals and their effects on human spirit. According to him, Quartz Cristal can amplificate any energy.

4 Likes

Nice!

I wonder how stacking this field with KQC and perhaps the Crystallization attunement field feelsā€¦

6 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same !
Letā€™s take a quartz crystal, due to its piezoelectric effect and its ability to polarize, I am convinced that we can greatly increase our ability to integrate a Morphic Field. With the help of a Vogel crystal, I think it is possible to achieve this, perhaps by wrapping copper wire around the crystal.

Copper can conduct electromagnetic waves, and crystal, through its polarizing and piezoelectric effects, can produce interesting effects. Iā€™m looking to dig deeper, so if anyone has any ideas or can help me, or correct my understanding errors in my project, Iā€™ll be happy to listen to their ideas

3 Likes

If you havenā€™t used already :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Nice, i forgot this one, it will help.
Iā€™m looking for a vogel crystal, but iā€™m not sure about his ā€œgeometryā€

1 Like

appreciate this, thanks. You can spot ChatGPT from a mile away and itā€™s always garbling the frequency of information.

3 Likes

uhm hi .
I wonder if i can use that gemstone charger and restorer for my self because i use kqc and this crystal essence?
if i can use that for my self also can charge my self? if it does i will buy it

1 Like

@jibril :slightly_smiling_face:
Have you read its entire thread?

As experiences vary per person, this may or may not be true to anyone else.

For context: been attuned with the Crystallization from the energy course (and have listened to it countless times over two years) + when I play the crystal charger for my gems (theyā€™re right in front of me) + all the other crystals based fields I listened to are being ā€˜awakenedā€™ in me.

In my experience, yes it does for me.

3 Likes

uhmm okay thanks

2 Likes