Bioenergetic Crystal Essence đź”·

The very phrase “crystal essence” may seem a bit strange at first glance. Everyone knows that the production of essences involves dissolving, squeezing. Something that cannot be done with stones…

Initially, experiments with essence production techniques were conducted on plant material. But observations revealed that frequency and environmental changes on Earth in recent decades have led to a significant reduction in the power of biological components. In other words, those energy sources that successfully nourished humans until recently, now can no longer fulfill this function so effectively for the reason that their frequency characteristics (7.4 - 8.5 Hz) are lower than necessary in modern human conditions.

Crystals drew attention to themselves in the process of observation and research of work with bioresonance modulators. To improve the quality of direct human interaction with the crystal, the developers began to use water structured by crystals. When testing even such a simple product, other interesting effects began to appear - increased efficiency, improved concentration, vigor, etc., with regular use - stable qualitative changes, and after all, such “water essence” of crystals contains only about 10% of its properties.

The internal structure of crystals determines a unique spectrum of frequency characteristics - from 70 to 280 Hz.

The principle of action of crystal essences is best described by the concept of " attunement". Man is constantly in a complex of geophysical, social and other factors. Man himself, his work, way of life and everything that surrounds him is no other than his own tuning to certain frequencies, and not always a person has the ability to change it at will (otherwise all people on Earth would be rich and happy). Crystalline essences are carriers of certain frequency (vibration) characteristics, allowing to change their tuning at will, as we do, for example, catching the necessary wave in a radio receiver.

The use of crystal essences can be called “assimilation of energies of perfect geometric forms for attunement and improvement of qualities of consciousness”. Crystal essence is a carrier of energies of perfect crystal forms available for assimilation by a person.

With systematic application of crystal essences a soft process of transformation is started, which gradually leads to the desired result. Crystal essences are effective both as an independent tool for positive changes and in combination with any main method of influence aimed at harmonization and restoration of human integrity.

The main applications of this field are:

:black_small_square:Attunement (resonance) to high frequencies and expansion of the spectrum of individual frequency characteristics;
:black_small_square:Increasing the efficiency of interaction with “physical” crystals;
:black_small_square:Transformation of negative crystallized forms (fears, negative patterns of behavior, low-vibration emotions, etc.);
:black_small_square:Improvement of the work of the brain and the entire nervous system. Strengthening the ability to concentrate, to influence the surrounding space, to increase mental abilities;
:black_small_square:Increasing the mobility (fluidity) and continuity of consciousness;
:black_small_square:Restoration of bioenergetic processes;
:black_small_square:Rejuvenation (external “crystallization”, preservation);
:black_small_square:Improvement, maintenance of the work of certain body systems;
:black_small_square:Elimination of vitamin and amino acid deficiencies.

Compound:

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Amethyst;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Rauchtopaz, smoky quartz;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Citrine;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Rock crystal;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Jasper;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Beryl;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Chromdiopside;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Chrysoprase;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Jade;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Emerald;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Tourmaline;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Sodalite;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Gold;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Copper;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Ruby;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Tiger Iron;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Moonstone;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Rose Quartz;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Silver;
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:Clinoptilolite.

Generalization, expected results:

The field is primarily focused on balancing the emotional sphere and creating a cinnabar structure capable of penetrating the cell. On an energetic level it represents efforts of expansion and filling. Nourishes and restores the function of the circulatory system. The action of the formula improves interaction with space, society, regulates the sphere of relationships. Can be a powerful energetic, activating and tuning the original energy potential, including the sexual sphere. Increases the tension of the energetic body and adjusts the correct circulation of energy. Also influences the factor of mobility of the energy body, that is in the final key the ability and readiness of a person to change, that is actual in the current time.

crystalll-01

66 Likes

Hope this can appear on gumroad

Not available in my country

3 Likes

damn… :grimacing: The Captain decides on which platform to make the sale.

2 Likes

Wow… Pity

IMG_0036

10 Likes

Where are you checking because the price is very high?

1 Like

This is VAT likely.

3 Likes

I don’t know either. I just used my mobile phone and this price was displayed.

But I can’t buy it in my country or region

3 Likes

My oh my Ugninis. Quite splendid.

4 Likes

Is the upgrade for KQC?

3 Likes

:laughing: I personally don’t update anything :))
I’m just offering different ideas

in this project - the grandiose Alchemy of crystals, their essence

thank the Captain :muscle: :wink:

7 Likes

May I ask how?

1 Like

Amazing Field ! Love The Concept , Thank You :100: ; Didn’t like the music at first but by the 4th play it’s more tolerable , maybe just my taste .

5 Likes

I would perceive this as better absorption of various minerals and vitamins from food :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I have 100% associations with summer and good mood :laughing:

5 Likes

Of course :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Enjoyed the ideas and description

2 Likes

BTW did you check website version? This screenshot says about in-app purchase, maybe there’s a small chance it’s app-specific?

2 Likes

Cinnabar properties: Cinnabar is believed to be a stone of prosperity. It may teach us how to manifest energy into physical form. It is often used in alchemy and magic to affect the transformation of energy. It is believed to increase the Kundalini energy and encourage the flow of Chi throughout the body.

Cinnabar is a transformation stone that can push one on an internal expedition of truth, change, and self discovery. It’s potent energies engage our root and sacral chakras, connecting the two and enhancing their external benefits. The attachment to the useless materials around us will cease to exist. All of your remaining life force energy will be turned directly in line with one’s true higher self.

8 Likes

Elimination of vitamin and amino acid deficiencies

Interesting, would love to hear people experience noticing this

2 Likes

practically every person (especially those living in urban areas), experiences vitamin, mineral and amino acid deficiencies, and taking vitamin preparations is not always able to solve the problem

of course, there is also the quality of the products themselves, but for the most part the problem lies not in the lack of vitamin content in products, but in the low degree of their assimilation by the human body. The use of crystalline essences promotes the transformation of energy entering the body into energy of higher frequency, and as a consequence, the release of human potential

this is a more accurate definition of this point :)

19 Likes

word I feel that ; has a light vibe to it :white_check_mark: , ; I looped about 10x or more (With Headphones) - how often to listen ? And are there any aspects of this that is permanently integrated after some time or at least long term ; I didn’t notice anything particular just yet as far as sensations , will continue to experiment .

1 Like