In need of vitality and energy

Chi, jing, shen, mana, ojas, and the blend of these.

I get confused and I need help. I want to buy an audio for having more energy during the day, more vitality. From what I remember researching in the past, the options I found were Tejas Alchemy, The Negentropic Treasures, The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing.

Could you please help me figure out where to start? I am getting older, and I understand my body needs daily support in terms of energy and vitality.

I don’t know what each is for, and I especially get confused with the various chi, jing, shen, etc. Ten years ago, I only knew there was chi and it is your body’s energy, that’s it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am hoping I take advantage of discount on the sapien shop…

edit:
So far I had this list which made me feel a bit more alive afterwards

4 Likes

Your Energetic Being covers all those energies but I find it doesn’t completely replace the need for the separate audios at least weekly.

The new Plasmafied Infrared Chakras field supplies a lot of energy and vitality as well. Some other ones are

• Superhuman Mutant RNA +
• The Golden Elixir (Jindan)
• Pranic Swirls
• A Minor Blueprint of Power
• Soul Restoration series
• The Three Ginsengs
• Positive Power Waves
• Etheric Cord Cutter
• Fa Jin Gong Healing or Infusion

11 Likes

what would be a complete list but for free? i mostly go good with Pranic Swirls but i’m asking for my mom and i want to cover it fully

2 Likes

These will be more than enough for your case … drop the rest.

(Play each around 2-3 times)

5 Likes

If you are poor ,and cant buy the advance version of those audios you can use this playlist and let it play in your pocket or while,slee or while working https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL21_TkKCjUmVuJhB1wj7ZeRDppWj6Oili&si=lAmCuyv5-cv60QE6

2 Likes

The ying yang jing restore both jing prenatal and post natal ,and the ying jing streaming to kidney is for restore prenatal jing as well and the last one are three treasure together

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/login?ru=%2Fposts%2Fthree-purifiers-87967375%3Fimmediate_pledge_flow%3Dtrue

Play each for around 10-15 minutes.

5 Likes

Those which have been mentioned
And
Food {also Water chargers} (before meal) + Increased Nutrient absorption (after meal)
And
Chakras and Reiki fields
And
Mitochondria fields and Longevity and DNA fields
And
Vitamin C field, Vitamin d field
And
Supplements (A-Z, protein)
And
Healthy lifestyle, with enough sleep and sports/being physically active

2 Likes

Orgone accumulator when you wake up, feels like all the energies together and harmonized and refreshed, jing, chi, shen, etc.

2 Likes

Orgone accumulator once?

1 Like

I usually play it 3 to 4 times.

4 Likes

I recommend starting with once, and see how you feel, for some people 1 listen is a lot of energy for others not so much, maybe 2 times in a row or once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

Also try these simple Qi gong exercises in the morning, they are very effective.

3 Likes

Thank you guys you are awesome! I will play around with all recommendations and see what works best for me. Much appreciated for all the future health and vitality. And of course grateful to the captain for making this impact on our lives.

5 Likes

Jr😁

3 Likes

Apologies for hijacking the thread but one question I always had was…when do we stop using things that increase our energy?

I think in old age, or if you have certain illnesses, it isn’t such a good idea. To have more energy, you need to boost the body’s functions. With illness, that may not be a great idea, as it will deplete storages and functions, and wreck havoc in the “normal” functioning.

I always saw more energy as coming from deeper stores or reserves. I realize it can come from a more efficient functioning. But having an excess of energy, and the fields that produce it, doesn’t feel like increased efficiency but just a boost of energy aka using up stored resources.

After all, the fields don’t have a long lasting effect. It seems impossible to adapt an increased energy output.

So I think most fields for having more energy should be more physically focused, and in increasing efficiency (it usually has to do with longevity adaptations), than the health of the system, as that is bound to decay with age.

So yeah, my question is…when do we stop boosting energy or the body’s systems?

Due to this, I was going to suggest A twist of Energy and Time 🕐, Formula of Balance ⚖, Project Cloud Walker ☁ or Bioenergetic Crystal Essence 🔷, as unconventional as they seem. Mostly the first two.

As for a big boost of energy, and if depletion doesn’t worry you…just use negentropic pulsar daily xD

3 Likes

thank you all i really appreciate the replies!

2 Likes

@Coyote33
And
@CoyoteJr
:grinning:

Absolutely Amazing nicknames/usernames!

3 Likes

Thank you! :grin:
However, I chose CoyoteJr as a nickname for other reasons than resembling the animal.

2 Likes