Formula of Balance ⚖

This field contains a large number of subfields and helps a person to balance and heal the nervous system and the physical body as a whole, as well as to harmonize the connection with the four elements. It is an ordered flow of energy and information in which all elements and substances form the complex for a magical, healing, filling and transformative effect on the human energy system, consciousness and physical body.

:small_orange_diamond:It is a beautiful, multi-complex balance formula in which the energy gently leads us from harmonizing, cleansing and stretching the spine (the central energy “pillar”), through cleansing the brain space and nervous system as a whole, to synthesis with the four elements.

:small_orange_diamond:Each of the elements is revealed in a multitude of subfields and informational elements. Each element works with the human body, consciousness and energy. All 4 elements harmonize with each other and all come together beautifully within the user. After a “session” with the field, the user can feel the return of joy, freedom, relaxation, enthusiasm, strength of mind, ability to solve problems, increased vitality, desire to create and many other positive individual states.

A brief product guide:

Interaction of energy with the nervous system:

:black_small_square:Clearing the mental space of information debris and negative mental patterns;
:black_small_square:Calmness and clarity of mind as the basis for a favorable future;
:black_small_square:Formation of protection from external negative informational stimuli;
:black_small_square:Purification of the nervous system from tension and instinctive reactions;
:black_small_square:State of a healthy nervous system (restoration and regeneration of the nervous system) - the light nature of the nervous system;
:black_small_square:Awakening of vital force, a state of protection and radiance from within;
:black_small_square:Harmonization of external space and states of people through your healthy nervous system.

Balance with the four elements:

:deciduous_tree:Earth:

:black_small_square:Confidence and calm strength;
:black_small_square:Filling the skeleton with minerals, strengthening and restoring the body;
:black_small_square:The power of motherly support and protection;
:black_small_square:Restoration of basic rights to life, place on Earth, and one’s own life force;
:black_small_square:Oneness with the Earth;
:black_small_square:Strength, resilience, stability;
:black_small_square:Connection with nature;
:black_small_square:Intuitive nourishment.

:cyclone:Air:

:black_small_square:Freshness and free circulation of energy in the body and energy system;
:black_small_square:Movement, willingness and ability to change for the better in a timely manner;
:black_small_square:Release of heavy, unwanted and old energies;
:black_small_square:Freedom and easy movement, fluidity, spontaneity;
:black_small_square:Freedom from crises and inner conflicts through ongoing renewal within;
:black_small_square:Unleashing creativity, inspiration;
:black_small_square:Readiness for miracles;
:black_small_square:Purification and strength of the respiratory system.

:ocean:Water:

:black_small_square:Love and care;
:black_small_square:Purification and Renewal;
:black_small_square:Harmonious structuring of internal water resources, restoration of water balance;
:black_small_square:Liberation from mental chaos and unwanted thoughts;
:black_small_square:Joy, liveliness, childlike state;
:black_small_square:Ability to heal in the moment.

:fire:Fire:

:black_small_square:Caring and hot masculine energy;
:black_small_square:Masculine support, strong paternal stance;
:black_small_square:Enthusiasm and confidence, triumph and strength;
:black_small_square:Ability to meet any challenge;
:black_small_square:Transformation and purification through fire;
:black_small_square:Disclosure of solar qualities;
:black_small_square:Assertion of good will on Earth;
:black_small_square:Energy of abundance and prosperity;
:black_small_square:Sexual Power;
:black_small_square:Healthy desires and goals;

and much more related to the elements! :slight_smile:

90 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes:

Amazing project @Ugninis :pray:

4 Likes

let’s drink to the bottom, my bro :laughing:

12 Likes

Epic!

2 Likes

:clinking_glasses: :beers:

Cheers bro!

3 Likes

If I could. I would.

This is so awesome. :fire:

5 Likes

Sheesh. This is skipping a couple of years of training and rigorous discipline.

If you care about feeling “powerful and assertive”, this is the ultimate field for that among those available atm. (Yes, it’s even better for foundation laying than Malleable Ego, Your Energetic Being and Holy Paladin)

Core/key/essential … a must.

18 Likes

I have something to tell
I am not an expert in the Elements…
we had a private project based on a Real closed magic school that studies the Elements
(I’ll contact mods later to have them remove it from the listing)

The project plan looked like this:

According to many occult and mystical teachings, the energy of the Elements nourishes all things. If a person seeks himself in Magic, the Elements are his Alpha and Omega. All magic, in essence, boils down to the ability to energize, attract, contain and combine the elements. Without this skill, there is no magic - it’s just witchcraft.

This project is based on the curriculum of a real (closed) magic school and is dedicated to the strongest magic, of which our universe consists. Their curriculum I’ve adapted a bit, but on its own it’s perfect for a form of sub-mission. The unique feature of the students sent to the faculty of “Elements” is that their strength and abilities allow them to work with external forces almost masterfully; their hypersensitivity, vividness of perception and heightened intuition, developed during the period of training, allows them to see, feel and control what is inaccessible to other people to see and feel.

The goals of the project are to develop these unique qualities, bringing them to mastery, in the process of mastering and exploring the Elements, ect.

(1) PREPARATION STAGE

a) Preparation of the Mind [ The term “alchemical revision” is not in the syllabus plan, but it probably wouldn’t fit badly in this paragraph ];
b) Ritual of Initiation into the magic of the elements (~ connecting to the elements);
c) Integration of the elements: the balance of energy of the elements in the energy system;

(2) EMPOWERING OWN MAGICAL ABILITIES THROUGH THE EXPLORATION OF THE ELEMENTS

a) (Knowledge and Understanding) Immersion in the elements and exploration of elemental spaces;
b) Developing practical manipulation skills and the ability to take power “directly” from the elements;
c) Practicing control over emotions and energy.

(3) PRACTICE OF CREATIVITY (CHANGE AND MANAGEMENT)

a) Activation / filling of the primary bases of consciousness through the power of the elements (working with Karma Zero too);
b) Management of the elements (basics of creating and managing reality, to correct or change life scenarios, ect);

c) [all additional necessary for the idea and goals of the project. In principle, the proposed points themselves are already quite extensive]

now he is not needed
I adapted it into a public project and offered it to the Captain

to be honest, I have no idea what kind of power this is
but I know that this subject has been studied for a very long time

Based on this theme, you can create a huge number of projects, it is unique and very powerful…
but as I said above - now there is no need for this
we got the very center, the basis… the connection of elements

28 Likes

amazing project

11 Likes

ps. if you use Brain Fields, put this audio at the beginning of the playlist
(my logic)

12 Likes

:smiling_imp:
@anon26800771

2 Likes

Yes, but this is still the responsible part.

The fifth element of Akasha can easily be abused by those who are not true seekers, so this is La Crème de la Crème.

Combined with the Akasha element, and ley lines, as well as Source Lines (Basically same as ley lines, but they combine things/energies across stars and galaxies - some intersecting with star gates), mastery of the 4 elements is life-changing.

It exemplifies all the symbolism placed in “The Magician” card of the Major Arcana - this card being the beginning of all workings of transformation and change.

10 Likes

Btw, this is “the Noble Art” - working in the way the Creator intended it. Nothing heretical or dark here.

In history, the only Mage to have divorced from the elemental model of practice and remained karmically neutral is Lord Solomon, and that is only because the Creator permitted it.

6 Likes

Ah well…it seems that I cannot stop spending money. Well done.

18 Likes

Examples of a very minor aspect of how these would operate.

(Not hijacking, I am just too hyped about this :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Ngl this one is swole!

2 Likes

I have the same good feeling about this one that I did with Inner Bliss Illuminator, which indeed turned out to be one of the most important fields I have ever come across. :blush: Patiently waiting for the next sale then~ Thanks for another wonderful creation!!

6 Likes

Amazing formula for a field. Thanks the effort and work Ugninis and Dreamweaver!

Look forward to trying it out

3 Likes

:muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

HI, could you please put this somewhere, where I can pay with Paypal? Thanks a lot!